Devising a plan

Is This Love?

Sehuns POV

"Okay" I stated nervously. Naynay nodded "okay promise me that you two will understand okay" I looked at yoona and both of us nodded at Naynay.

"Your Grandpa wanted you two to marry each other, that was his wishes" I froze when she said we needed to get married, I wanted to say something when Yoona spoke up.

Yoona's POV

"Wait what! hold on!! Mom... Grandpa... did dad know about this!" I yelled at them. Everyone in the table flinched because I practically yelled.

"Honey calm down please!" My mom told me standing up and came to me, I took a big breath trying to calm myself down "Mom. Did dad know about this?" I said softly repeating my question.

"Yes we all knew because we were there when Ray told us that he wanted his grandson to end up with you since he knew I was pregnant with a girl. That was how he wanted to repay us. Your dad objected because he didn't want anything as a payment, but Ray was persistent, so your dad had to agree with what Ray wanted."

"Well how come I never knew about all this? How could I marry someone I don't love?" I said starting to tear up.

"ohhh honey, I'm sorry we didn't tell you. We thought that we weren't gonna see each other again so we never told you anything." My mom said hugging me.

"sorry everyone I can't fulfill grandpa Ray's wishes, I can't and I won't marry Sehun."

Then Sehun stood up from his chair. "Me too I cant marry yoona just because grandpa arranged a marriage for me and her"

Sehun's Pov

After I sat down Naynay stood up from her desk and she ran to her room. Then Mom and Marie stood up and followed Naynay to her room.

My dad sighed "I get that you guys don't want to marry each other, but its what your grandpa and your dad wanted"

Yoona spoke up "I'm sorry, but I just can't, I can't marry someone I just met and specially when its an arranged marriage"

'So this is why grandpa Sam said everything has changed, i just thought he meant something else'

I looked across from me where Kai and Taeyeon was sitting and they gave me a nod, to see if i was okay and I nodded back even though I really wasn't okay.

Naynay's Pov

I ran to my room because i was upset that they won't agree to the marriage. I sat in my bed thinking of a way to get them to marry each other, while i was thinking of a way, my door burst open and in came Marie and Rose. "Naynay are you okay?" Rose said sitting down next.

"Yes I'm fine, i just need to be alone." I actually wanted to be alone because i needed to think of a way to get them two together. "Okay Naynay we'll leave you alone, but call us if you need anything okay?" I nodded at her and gave her a sad smile.

when they left the room i got back to thinking, after awhile I couldn't think of anything, I needed help and i know just the right person to help me. And the person is Kai.

I got my phone out and called Kai. "Hello Kai can you come in my room, i need help with something." I waited for him to answer. "Okay Naynay I'm coming now hold on." And then he hung up. I waited for about 5 minutes and the door opened.

"Hi Naynay what do you need help on?" I motioned for him to sit down. "Well I know that you're good at making up plans so, will you help me devise a plan to make Sehun and Yoona get married to each other?"

He sat down on my bed next to me "Uhmm I'm not sure about this Naynay, everyone will get mad if they find out what we're doing"

"That is why only you and I will know about this, so don't tell anyone about it." I faced him and he looked like he was thinking. "Okay this will be fun, but I also want Sehun to be happy because Yoona is perfect for him. She's nice and caring"

Kai's Pov

Naynay nodded "yes- yes they are, I also want him to be happy because all he does is work. So I want him to find someone who makes him happy. And also you." Naynay pointed at me.

"What about me Naynay" she smiled at me. "I want you to find someone that could tame your crazy self, but I'm guessing that will never happen since all you do is fool around and go to clubs."

"I don't think there is such a person that can make me tame because this is who I am I like to be free from any commitments, i like having a lot of fun " I gave Naynay a smirk and she smacked me on the back of my head. "Ouch Naynay, what was that for!?"

Naynay stood up "well you deserve it Kai, and just because your committed to someone doesn't mean you can be free and do whatever you want."

"Okay okay. I got it Naynay, lets just think of the plan okay?" She nodded and sat back down. "Okay so do you have anything in mind?" I was planning in my head when I thought of something good. I looked at her and I grinned at her.

I can tell she knew what I meant so she stood up again jumping and pulled me up. "Well tell me what it is, we haven't got all day!"

"Okay stop jumping first." She stopped jumping, "okay Naynay I need you to..."

____________________________________________

What do you think Kai has planned out?

Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote. Thank you once again for reading.