The plan and a surprise

Is This Love?
Kai's POV
"Okay stop jumping first." She stopped jumping, "okay Naynay I need you to..." She looked at me with her eyes open wide.
"I need you to pretend to be sick, and tell them that you only have a few months to live, so they won't have a choice, but to get married. If you tell them that you want them to get married as your last wishes they won't be able to refuse."
 
I nodded my head to tell her i was done telling her my plan and then i looked at her.
"Hmmm I don't know, but that does seem like to be a good plan, the question is what if they don't believe me And make me go to the doctor for a checkup?". I smirked at her. 
 
"Naynay if that does happen, i have something in mind, we'll just have to hire someone to act like your doctor. I actually seen this in a show I used to watch" 'It was true, i got the idea from the show I used to watch, and I thought it was going to be successful.'
"Okay when do we start?" Naynay asked and I stood up. "The plan starts now, but before we can start, we have to find you a doctor."
"How are we gonna find one?" She asked worriedly. "Don't worry Naynay I got this, I'm a genius at finding things remember?"
"Okay thank you for helping me Kai, I really want them to get married I hope this plan works out" she came and hugged me.
I hugged her back "it's okay Naynay, I wanna help my brother find happiness, and I love planning things out, but if our plan fails, I'll be with you no matter what ever happens. Okay I will have to go now, I have to find you a doctor" and she pulled away from the hug, I looked at her and her eyes was watering.
"Okay see you later and Kai thank you again, don't tell anyone our secret okay?" I gave her the okay sign and walked out of her door.
Now the only problem is how I'm gonna find a person to act as a doctor for Naynay. Why did i say i would do it?
 
Yoona's POV
 
After we left their house, we went home. When we arrived at our house my mom and grandpa looked worried, but they can tell that I didn't want to talk, which was good so I went straight to my room.
I lay down on my bed for hours thinking about what just happened a few hours ago at the dinner. I wonder what Sehun thinks about all this, well one thing is for sure, I WONT MARRY HIM!
I woke up the next day from the sound of my alarm that was ringing loudly on my nightstand. I looked at the time and jump off my bed. Oh no! Im going to be late for school!
 
I ran out of my room and went straight to the bathroom and took a bath as fast as I could and changed to my pollo shirt and put on my yellow university sweatshirt that i like to wear over it. I also wore my glasses and put my hair in a side pony tail. (The picture is in the media) since I didn't have time to do my hair.
After i was done i looked at the time and it was already 8 o'clock, my class starts at 8:30. I went downstairs to get breakfast and to see if my mom can drop me off, but she said she has to go because she has a client. I understood because she was a lawyer.
 
I remembered that i needed to text Yuri and i took my phone. "Yuri, I'm sorry I only remembered to text you now, but I might be late for class because i woke up late this morning" i sent it to her and a few seconds later she texted back.
"It's okay and are you still at your house?" I read the message and answered her back "yes i just finished getting ready, how come?" I was walking out of my room door and my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID and it was yuri.
 
"Hello? Yuri, what's up?" I asked her while holding the phone up with my shoulder since I'm putting on my shoes. "Hi Yoona good morning, Im actually coming to pick you up so we can go together, but I don't know were your address is" I hear her laugh and I laughed too.
"Well my house is by Han park, then you take the first turn to the left and keep going until you reach hillside village, my house is first on the left side."
"Oh perfect I'm almost by Han park so I should be there in about five minutes." she told me so, I quickly put my shoes on "okay I'll be waiting outside" before I leave my house, I ran to my grandpas room.
"Grandpa I'm leaving now" I went up to him and gave him a kiss on his forehead "okay see you later, but we have to talk later okay?" I gave him a nod and left his room.
 
I locked the door and waited outside and a few minutes passed by when I see a car approaching. The car stopped in front of my house and out came Yuri. I ran to her and gave her a hug. "Thank you for picking me up, now me must go or else we'll be both late" she laughed and we both entered her car.
We arrived at school with five minutes to spare, so we went straight to class. When we got there the bell rung and we started class.
 
Yuri knew that something was bothering me because I couldn't focus. "Yoona. Yoona. Yoona!!!" I didn't notice that I spaced out until Yuri shook me. "I'm sorry Yuri, I spaced out, I just have a lot of things in my mind." She shook her head "it's okay, but are you okay? You don't seem like your self today"
I gave her a smile assuring her that i was okay, but she knew I wasn't. "Come on Yoona, don't lie to me i know something is wrong. I wont ask you further if you don't want to talk about it, so lets go to lunch."
 
"Huh it's already lunch?" Yuri laughed at me. "Yes, silly that's why I was calling out your name, but you weren't listening to me." I gave her an apologetic smile and I stood up.
 
"Okay since you picked me up and I wasn't listening or paying attention to what you were saying, which I'm truly sorry for. Im going to treat you to lunch.
"Yeah, you better" and we both burst out laughing. When we were done with our food the bell once again rung and we headed to class. I didn't pay much attention today because I was preoccupied, but Yuri offered to let me borrow her notes.
The bell rung signaling that school was over. "Yoona do you want me to drop you off?" I shook my head, but she pulled me to her car. "Come on let's go Yoona, You know I can't leave you alone like this." And I nodded
 
I got in the car and we drove in silence. I know we arrived when I felt the car stopping. "Thank you for dropping me off Yuri. Do you want to come inside for a little while? I need someone to talk to" she gave me a smile and nodded "of course" and we both got out of her car.
I opened the door and told Yuri to come in, but when I turned around And everyone was in the living room looking worried. I looked around and saw Kai and Sehun sitting in our couch.
 
"Uhmm guys, is something wrong?" My mom came up to me. "Yoona you have a guest ? Hi my name is Im Marie but you can call me Marie im Yoona's mom." Mom
shook Yuri's hand. "Hi Marie, my name is Kwon Yuri and I'm Yoona's friend we met at school"
What surprised me more was that Kai stood up. "Did you say Kwon Yuri?"
Wait what!? do they know each other!?
 
"uhmm yeah, that's my name, is there a problem?" Kai gave Yuri a huge smile "you finally came back Yul" I looked at Kai and then to Yuri who looked like she was gonna pass out.
"Oh my gosh, Kai!!!" She looked so surprised and turn to me "I'm sorry Yoona I have to go" and she ran out the door.
______________________________________
How do you think Yuri and Kai know each other?