Only the Best for You

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Years Later.
KYUNGSOO' POV

   I consider the weekends as the happiest day of my existence especially when we have school. Although I get to see, play and cuddle with Sophie every day, we still have to stick to the rules set by the Alpha, so I only have Sophie in my house for one week and it just when I have to leave her for school. Aside from my wolf training and regular school, I am also learning how to cook and bake now together with Yixing and Xiumin. Our parents were surprised when they found out about our desire to learn both cooking and baking since we have chefs at home who prepare our food. It started when Sophie began eating solid food, I've always loved preparing her meal, I will always cut her fruits and vegetables in cute shapes and arranged them nicely on her plate. Although she is not a picky eater, I always love seeing that smile on her face every time she will see the cute arrangement of the food on her plate.

   Today I am going to prepare a special breakfast for my princess. I start waking Sophie, who is now lying beside me by kissing her tummy. She has a very ticklish tummy and this never fails to wake her up and also makes her giggle a lot. " Princess, wakie, wakie we are going to have a special breakfast today." Sophie slowly opened her eyes and smile at me. I gave her a morning kiss on her forehead and she kisses me back on my lips. "Thank you, princess, let's wash up now so that we can start our adventure." I carried Sophie to my bathroom and set her on the sink's counter. She pointed her finger on her pink toothbrush, indicating that she'd like to brush her teeth first. Although Sophie is already a five-year-old toddler, she still can't speak. This cause a lot of worries from my brothers as well as our parents. We've taken her to a lot of Speech Therapist and they even assure us that she is not completely mute but have what they called Elective Mutism. According to them Sophie is fully capable of speaking but chooses not to do it. We are still waiting for the fateful day when she will call us Oppa, but for now, I will just enjoy my day with her.

   After washing up, I bring Sophie wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter