Kissy, Kiss, Kisses

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

   Despite all the heartbreaks, self-doubt and feeling weak and worthless, I have never once given up on that tiny hope inside my heart that you and I are meant to be together. Dreams do really come true if you hold on and believe in them. Being your future mate and spending the rest of my life with you beside me is my greatest dream. I can already feel my wolf falling in a daze every time you will smile at me. I am glad that you have stayed as my personal light for all the darkest moments of my life. I promise that I will shine even brighter for you, and only for you.

 

   "Baekkie, wake up my light fairy." I am already awake, but I pretend to be still in deep sleep, I want to know what you will do to wake me up. I can feel your soft hands touching my cheeks and I can't help but emit a faint glow because of how your touches make me happy. "I know that you are awake, please stop pretending. Come on Baekkie, we will go shopping today. You said that the latest swimwear collection from VS just arrived in Seoul. I want to try them and pick a few pieces that I can use for our vacation. Help me pick the best one." I remembered looking at their entire swimwear collection online last night and you wearing those tiny pieces of clothing that will flaunt all your assets, no no Baekhyun stop. You don't want your future mate to be scared of you now by sporting a huge and being erted. Calm your hormones, breathe in, breathe out.

   I slowly open my eyes and it immediately landed on your beautiful purple orbs. You are lying beside me, with your body facing mine and your left arm resting on my waist. What a perfect view to start my day. I want to wake up like this for centuries to come with you beside me. I slowly turn to face you and move my face closer to yours. I can smell your sweet breath and hear the soft thumping of your heart while mine is beating wildly as if it will go out of my chest. I let our noses to touch and share an Eskimo kiss. As I slowly rub my nose against yours back and forth, I can't help but move my lips to yours, but you beat me to it. When I felt your lips on mine, those few seconds are heaven. It's just a simple peck, but it is everything to me. "I know you want a kissy. Good morning, my Baekkie." "Good morning princess, can I see your face each time I open my eyes, will you spend the rest of your life with me, will you marry me?" She only answered me with her melodious giggles and blushing face. That is enough for now. 

   "Who said you are marrying her first, you will be my best man first before it will be your turn." Wae. Yoda, why do you always have such a bad timing. "Good morning Channie, do you have plans for today? Baekkie and I will go shopping for VS swimwear, do you want to join us?" The idiot's face just turned red as a tomato while his eyes almost popped out of it's sockets and Sophie is still in her long sleeve shirt and pants pj's. "Yah, get a grip, stop imagining things." "What are you talking about Baek. Yes, princess, I'd like to join you in your shopping spree. I will carry all your bags and pay for everything." My best friend invited himself in my bed and plopped down beside Sophie. The Yoda slightly pulled Sophie away from my embrace and hug her from behind and buried his face on her neck. Despite the fact that my alone time with her is already ruined, I am happy to share her with my best friend. But the odds are never in our favor for this day, I guess. Two ers entered my room in the form of Suho and Chen hyung.

   "Yah Chanyeol you giant , what did I just heard that you will pay for everything. Do you mean using your credit card and have me pay the bill afterward." Chen hyung pulled his brother away from Sophie by his ears. "Stop it, you two. It's only 7:00 am and this house already sounds like there is a war inside. Baekhyun, Sophie baby, wake up now we will have breakfast soon. The whole family will go shopping today." What the actual ? All my plans and imagining Sophie trying beach outfit in the dressing room just went down the drain. Too much for believing that all dreams come true. "What's with that face Baekhyun, why are you sulking, don't you love to shop?" "Nothing hyung, just make sure to pay for everything that I will ask you to buy. I will wash up first." A nice shower will wash my disappointments, anyways I have forever with her. Sophie wearing a y black two-piece in front of me and for my eyes only can wait. I will wait. Wolf you better turn your eyes yellow-gold the moment I turned nineteen, or I swear I will not let you roam again in the forest to hunt those poor rabbits that you like. Aish my life.

 

A week later...

CHANYEOL'S POV

 

   In our previous date, I have tried to let you go. I tried to put my real feelings away so that I will not hurt you. But on this day, I finally have the chance to say what I've kept inside my mind. I can finally love you freely and claim you as mine. I can feel my wolf becoming impatient to see you, I know that he can already sense you as his mate. Finally, my heart is one with my wolf. We love the same girl and we will cherish her forever.

 

    If I have to face a menacing Alpha who acts as your father and guardian before and dropped my heart on the floor because of nervousness. Just imagine the kind of fear I felt today when I faced the seven wolves who are already bonded to you. It's like going through several job interviews, police interrogation and being asked the final question by the angel of death to decide if you are meant for heaven or to be thrown to the pits of hell. It's pure torture as you try to sound polite, obedient and deserving. I almost pee in my pants as I sweated bullets in front of them,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter