You Are So Beautiful

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAEKHYUN'S POV

 

    I can't do anything at this moment but watch you and wait. I can only sing for you and hope that my song will reach your soul. I hope that the sound of my voice is melodious enough to rouse you from your slumber so that you can finally see the beautiful life that awaits you, with your soulmates, with my brothers. I have already accepted the fact that we can never be. What is important for me is to know that you will still be here with us, as my sister and best friend.

 

   Two weeks have already passed since my seven older brothers have completed the process of the wolf and mate bond with you. Although there is a risk that it will not work since they bonded with you without your knowledge and consent. The procedure that they've done was not also the special way that soul mates do to complete the bond which is joining their bodies in love making. It would have been a beautiful experience for you and for them if only time had given them the chance to do it the right way. 

   We have taken turns in watching over you. I, Chanyeol, and the three other maknaes will watch over you during the day while your mates will take turns at night. I can't sometimes help not to question the universe on why we are all experiencing this pain. Is there an end to all this? When will things get better? Why do my seven older brothers have to experience this cruel twist of fate? They have already found their mate in the very same girl that they have loved and protected since they were ten years old, fate should cut them some slack and allow them to be happy. For two weeks, all they can do is cry while holding your almost lifeless hands as they beg for your to wake up. And since they are already bonded to you, I can feel that they are also getting weaker, they are only trying to be strong in front of us and the pack. Yifan and Luhan ge, as well as my own brother, have already started preparing us for our responsibilities in case things get worse. Chanyeol will be the Alpha while I will become his Beta. We both don't aspire to have that kind of position and power. We only want you to stay.

 

   "Princess good morning, Baekki, your light fairy is here today to watch over you." I kissed her forehead and gently squeeze her hand to greet her unconscious figure. "I hope that you will wake up soon so that we can all continue our awesome life. You should wake up baby, there are seven handsome prince waiting for you. You are really the luckiest girl in the world, maybe you've saved the whole planet in your past life. You are the only girl fated to be mated to seven wolves. Once you wake up I will prepare all your clothes for all your dates with them. And then when the time comes I will also design your wedding gown, you will be the most beautiful bride in white. And since I am your own version of a girl bestie, I will make sure that once you get pregnant you will not look like you just swallowed a basketball. You will be the most radiant pregnant lady in the maternity dresses that I will design. I can't also wait to see my future niece and nephew's, I will also design their clothes. We will have so much fun princess dressing them up like I used to do to you when you were still a baby."

   All I can do now is remain strong to support my hyungs. I wish that all my dreams for you will come true, even if I will just be in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter