First Kiss

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHANYEOL'S POV

Venue ✔ Car ✔ Food ✔ Flowers and Lanterns ✔ Today's weather ✔ just perfect Dress ✔ (Thank Baek later for his help.) Ask the Alpha's Blessing---- hope I make it out alive...

 

     I can feel my heart drumming  inside my chest, I've never been this nervous before even when I faced the daywalker when I was ten years old. Or when I tried to burn the Lycan demon a few months ago. I can also feel my hands getting  cold and sweaty. Is this even possible for my hands to be like this when I can produce fire?  You can do this Kim Chanyeol. Why do I feel that the elevator ride to the Alpha's office in our headquarters is taking longer than usual? I press the P button again as if that will make me reach the penthouse floor faster. I wanted this to be quick as possible. Because I will pass out if I will stay here longer.

    Once I finally arrive at the floor where the strongest man I've ever known conducts all his business relating to the territory, I can feel that my feet are hesitating to step out of the elevator. I put  my hands in my jeans pocket to control the sweating and coldness. The door of the elevator is about to close again when I finally made the decision to proceed when I felt the small box inside my pocket. "Kim Chanyeol, Aja, Hwaiting. Oh, he's Chinese. JiaYou." I even say "Fighting" for good measure since he also holds a Canadian passport as I throw my fist in the air to support my cause. I think I look like a crazy man now, whoever will see me will run to the nearest exit.

    I guess this is what every man must face if he wants to ask the permission of the parents of the girl he loves. And no matter what status or title the girl's father have it will be scary to face him if you will ask for his blessing. And I think I am the unluckiest of them all not because of the girl but because of the power of the man she calls Appa.

     I smiled at his secretary as I made my way to his desk. "Goodmorning, can I come inside, is Yifan ge busy right now?" He called Yifan ge on his phone. I heard him say "Let him in." in his usual cold tone. I can feel that my heart just drop to my stomach as I knock on his door. "Come in Chanyeol, what do you want so early in the morning." Breathe in, breathe out Yoda.

     "Goodmorning Yifan ge, did I disturb you? Don't worry I won't stay long, I know that you are busy." "Can you please stop beating around the bush, enough of your unnecessary pleasantries and get straight to the point." I know that I look as pale as a ghost now when he raise his head from the document he is reading and look at me with his fierce eyes. Can I still put my heart back in its rightful place after I pick it up under my feet?

    "Yifan ge ge, hyung umhh, I just want to ask for your permission to take our princess Sophie out. We will just  have dinner and talk. Maybe explore the place afterward. If if that's okay with you of course." Why am I stuttering right  now? The last thing a father would want for her daughter is a man without balls. He is now looking at me from head to foot, maybe checking if I am good enough to  take her daughter out. 

    "Alright, Kim Chanyeol, since you are brave enough, to ask for my permission instead of choosing the easy way which is convincing her first, not that I will not be angry if I find out. I am okay with it. You can go. Just make sure that when she returns home she doesn't have any single scratch and no funny business young man. Or you will know how hot the fire of hell is, arasso." I bowed before him several times, to show how thankful I am for this opportunity. "Thank you  gege, hyung. Bye now.  And before I leave his office I saw him smile for the first time. "Enjoy your date Yoda."

 

Current time 4:30 pm

 

    I parked my car in front of  the maknaes school gate. I just received this red Porche 918 Spyder from my Chen hyung yesterday and I want her to be the first passenger. I can see her walking towards the school gate with my three younger brothers. She has already changed from her school uniform to the floral dress and platform sandals that Baek gave to her for this occasion. I can't help but be mesmerized by the beauty who is just a few steps from me. I want to close the distance between us with my long legs and lift her up in the air, like those slow motion scenes in the movies. But that will make the other's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter