Caught in the Act

Neverland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAO'S POV

 

    Success breeds confidence, your previous success will make you more daring on your next attempt. But too much confidence is also a recipe for failure. And in the case of the four of us, there is something more terrifying than failure, it is facing the anger of the Alpha and the older hyungs. We were able to ditch class five times already without getting caught. We even risk Sophie's heart when we teleported to Tokyo, Japan in one of our outings because we got bored of Seoul. But ditching class is not what put our in danger now. I think it was the third sleepover courtesy of the loud wolf Jackson Wang. I know that it is wrong to blame him, it was our fault too and our own choice. But the situation that we are facing right now in front of the Alpha who keeps walking back and forth while maybe thinking of our punishment, make it feel somewhat comforting to have someone to blame. I also want to blame our age for being too curious to try everything. As the saying goes curiosity killed the cat, but this time it will kill three wolves.

    Let me tell you the story of how our adventures brought the wrath of hell in front of us.

 

     If we use the time when we ditch school to explore the city, try different food, shop a little and take hundreds of photos, our sleepover is for experiencing the nightlife and trying things that most adults do. Because of the connections of Jackson Wang we were able to enter the biggest and the loudest bars in Seoul even if the twelve of us were underage. On the first sleepover, we just stayed in the VIP room, tried some of the cocktails that our personal bartender created for us and played truth or dare. We also tested the water by joining the people dancing or more like grinding their bodies against each other but only for awhile since we still prefer each other's company. 

    The second sleepover, we became more adventurous. Since we already got a hang of the people dancing on our first sleepover, we spent more time dancing that time. But being overprotective of our princess, the three of us would always surround her as she danced to the beat of the loud music. Her body is really meant to dance, I never thought that an innocent angel can look seductive and y without even trying. I have seen her dance since she's four years old when she started her ballet training, but nothing had prepared me for the way her hips swayed to the music or the way her long curly hair will catch the light on the dance floor making it look more lustrous. But what made me and my wolf more mesmerized was the way her small waist seemed to fit perfectly in my hands as if I was born to hold her as her own hands hold on to my neck and her eyes look straight into mine. That night was special.

     She only danced with the three of us that night, even if our eight other classmates wanted to dance with her, we did not allow that to happen. I saw a lot of men were eyeing her on the dance floor and only our low angry growl prevented them from coming near her. The eleven of us also got braver and tried hard liquor for the first time. Only Sophie stuck to her cocktail which we requested to only have a small amount of alcohol. The several shots of alcohol that we drank that night resulted to our first hungover. But since we were prepared, the next day that Kyungsoo hyung picked us up in the Wang's household we all look sober.

    But the third sleepover could have been the best if we were not caught. We just got the result of our final exam for the semester and as expected the twelve of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter