Ch. 6: A Kiss

The Heir

            Seeing Myungsoo trying to force a kiss on her, Nichkhun run to them—grab onto Jiyeon and fiercely pushes Myungsoo away. “She said no.” He said in an angry tone.

            Jiyeon shockingly looks at him from behind.

            “What is wrong with you? If she said she doesn’t like you than let her go.”

            “Who are you to her? She’s my friend.” Myungsoo said in the same tone. “I like her and I know she like me too. She just won’t admitted because you’re here!”

            Nichkhun turn and looks at her. Jiyeon was still in shock as she looks into his eyes. He turn and look at Myungsoo again.

            “I’m pretty sure she doesn’t. I think you should leave before things get worse.” Nichkhun said, threaten.

            Myungsoo glares at him then look at Jiyeon, who’s ignoring him. He grips his fists tightly and walks away. Nichkhun turn and look at Jiyeon again, but this time his eyes fill with anger and thirst. Jiyeon waken herself up from the shockness and pull her arm back from his grip. She turn toward the entrance of the bar, but immediately get pull into the alley. Her back hit the brick wall with his hand on both side of her head—trapping her.

            “You—you seriously know how to make a person worry and angry, don’t you?” Nichkhun said.

            “You could have just ignore it and walks away like nothing happen.”

            “How can I?” He raise his voice.

            “Why shouldn’t you!” She raise her voice.

            They stares into each other eyes with burning fires and intensity as silent surround them.

            Jiyeon gulp and inhale before she speak, “You are really confusing, you know? First you tell me to stay away from you, but next, you send me a letter, flower, and a bracelet. Then I see you here and interfering in my life.”

            “Yes, that’s my intention. I want you to stay away from me. It’s for your own good, but….”

            “But what?”

            “I’m incapable of leaving you alone. You call, your act, and just how much dangerous you just put yourself in just now…. I can’t do it.”

            “Then don’t.”

            Nichkhun’s eyes widen. He gulp as he looks into her eyes.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered.

            Jiyeon disappointedly looks away with tears gliding down her cheek. It hurts her as if a thousand knives piercing through her heart. She push him away. Nichkhun grab her arm, pull her back, and crashes his lips on hers hard. Jiyeon eyes shock wide as she struggle to break free from his grip. Nichkhun move his body closer to her—pressing her back against the wall. The kiss deepen, her lips desperately—biting her lip softly. He pin her hands against the wall. Successfully, he slide his tongues into . Jiyeon slowly find herself responding back to him—kissing him with the same passion. Nichkhun move her hands up and above her head, he hold it still with one hand while his left roam freely down her waist line to her back. He pull her body as close as he can to his body that’s graving for her. Trailing his lips to her jawline then down her neck, he every inches of her neck. Jiyeon moan softly in the cold. His lips trails lower but stop when he heard her cellphone ring. He move his head away and looks into her eyes with intense stares.

            “I need to…I need to answer a call.” Jiyeon shyly said.

            Nichkhun let go of her hands and move back just enough for her to take a step forward and reach for her cellphone located on the back of her pant pocket.

“Annyoung.” Jiyeon nervously answer.

            “Where are you? Myungsoo came back, but you didn’t.” Guk Joo ask.

            “I’m still outside.” Jiyeon answer.

            “Are you with him?” Guk Joo ask again.

            Jiyeon shyly looks at him, who is staring down at her.

            “Yes.” She answer, quietly.

            “Jiyeon, he just made you cried.”

            “I did not cry.”           

            “Well, he almost did.”

            “I’m fine now. You don’t have to worry about me.”

            “Nana want you to come back.”

            “Umm, I’ll be back soon once my head is clear.”

            “You shouldn’t drink that much you know? You’re not a good drinker.”

            “I know. That’s why I’m out here getting some fresh air.” Jiyeon bite her bottom lips.

            Nichkhun little apple drop as he breathe becomes heavy. He push her back against the wall. Placing his hands on both side again. Jiyeon feels her heart beating nervously as his breaths brushes softly against her left cheeks. Nichkhun lower his head and softly peck her cheek and neck.

            Jiyeon breaths trembles. “I’ll talk to you later. Bye.” Jiyeon end the call.

            Immediately, Nichkhun press his lips over her, tenderly and passionately. Jiyeon respond for a short moment before she push him away.

            “What are you doing to me?” In a breathless voices, he stares into her beautiful eyes.

            Searching inside her head, she could not find an answer. She also want to ask him the same question, but only to have a different question leaving .

            “What happen to ‘staying clear away from you’?” She ask.

            “Didn’t I just answer you already?” He reply, calmly. Jiyeon flush. “Seriously, earlier you really anger me. If you were mine, you would not be able to walk for days.”

            “What kind of punishment is that?”

            “A punishment that is mind blowing.” He said. He slide her bang to the side, “Jiyeon, you have no idea what you are getting yourself into. I’m not a simple man. My taste are well…extraordinary. I can be a devoted man to the woman he love, but also a dangerous man where his woman will one day leave him. ”

            “Then enlighten me. Show me your world. I want to try.”

            “Try?” He laugh. “There’s no try. Once you enter, I have to do it as I said.”

            “Fine, I’ll do it.”

            Her answer shock him. Her personality astound him. “Before we go any further, there is a contract you must read and sign.”

“What”

“I will show it to you tomorrow, if you’re free.”

            “How about Friday night? Right after I get out of work.”

            His eyebrows raise with astonishment. “Friday night it is.”

            “I’ll call you.”

            “I’ll be waiting.”

            Jiyeon smiles. She tiptoe and peck his lips. “I have to go.”

“Back in there?” 

“Yes.”

“Weren’t you tipsy earlier?”

“I was, but not anymore.”

“It doesn’t matter. Promise me, you won’t drink for the rest of the night.”

“I don’t think that’s possible.”

“Trust me, I will make it possible if I have too.”

“You are really bossy.”

“Yes, I like to control what belong to me.”

“I’m not yours.”

“Yet.” He said, seductively. “Promise me.”

“I promise.”

Nichkhun kiss her again before she free herself from his trap and head back into the bar. She stop at the entrance, turn around and smiles at him. Nichkhun happily watches her walks into the bar again, and soon, enter the bar and reunite with Taecyeon. He watches Jiyeon from his spot. He sees Guk Joo pouring more liquor into her shot glass, Jiyeon denies, but Guk Joo insist. Nichkhun raise his hand at a waiter. The waiter immediately walks over to him, Nichkhun request a glass of orange juice sent to Jiyeon table. He wrote down a small note and hand it to him before he leave.

            “Jiyeon.” Myungsoo call her, “About earlier. I didn’t mean too. I must have drink a lot.”

            Jiyeon smiles and shook her head in a forgiving way, “It’s okay. We all make mistake. You had a lot of alcohol which makes you turn into someone else, I understand. I hope we stay good friend.” She draws the line.

            Myungsoo unhappily smiles and force a nod. “Yes, good friend.” He said, despondently.

            The waiter place a glass of orange juice on the table with a note face down.

            “Um, I didn’t order this.”

            “The man over there order it for you.” The waiter point at Nichkhun. Nichkhun raise his glass at Jiyeon.

            “Thank you.” Jiyeon said. The waiter leaves. She looks at the glass of orange juice than at the table sitting on the table. She pick it up and read it quietly to herself. “Just for safety. I don’t want to go over there and snatch you away. –Nichkhun.”

            Jiyeon smiles to herself as she looks back at the bossy and control man sitting across the room from her.

            “Who’s the note from?” Nana ask.

            “It’s from someone.” Jiyeon shyly reply.

            Nana look over where Jiyeon was just looking and sees Taecyeon with Nichkhun. Her heartbeat skip a beat. Taecyeon turn his head and look at her, caught her before she looks away. He secretively smirk.

            A man from the group that sat in the corner of the room stand and walks to the bar in the middle of the room. Wobbly walking, he fall to Jiyeon table and spill the drinks on Nana. Taecyeon grip his fists tightly as he watch. The man tries to stand back on his feet again, but falls back down again.

            “Hey, watch it!” Guk Joo shout at the man.

            The man group heard and turn their attention to the table.

            The drunk man laugh as he look at Jiyeon and Nana, “Annyoung pretty ladies. What are you doing here late at night? May I join you?”

            Nana and Jiyeon uncomfortably move away from him.

            “What’s wrong? I’m not going to hurt you. I just want to friend with you.” The man finally manage to stand on his feet. He walks to Jiyeon and Nana.

            Myungsoo stand and step in front of him. “Sorry, we don’t welcome you here. Please go somewhere else.”

            The man glares at Myungsoo, “Who the ed are you?” The man tries to proceed to them, but Myungsoo push him back. “Touch me again and I make sure you won’t feel your hand again.”

            “Leave.” Myungsoo demand.

            The man’s group walks up to him, surrounding the table. “What’s wrong Daehyun?”

            “Bang-guk, this guy here is trying to stop me from making friend with this beautiful ladies.” He point at Myungsoo.

            Everybody walks up to Myungsoo and tries to pull him away from the group.

            “Bang-guk hissed and look at Myungsoo, “Do you know who you’re messing with?”

            “I don’t care.”            

            “You should. You’re messing with The Yong!” Bang-guk raise his voice.

            “Why should they care?” Nichkhun said as he walks up to them.

            “Did I hear the Yong’s babies crying here?” Taecyeon taunted them.

            “You! Who the are you?” Bang-guk glares at them.

            Taecyeon and Nichkhun stand in front of Jiyeon, Nana, and the rest of their friends.

            “Maybe, you should go home and do your homework.” Taecyeon teased.

            Bang-guk kick the chair aside. “You’re messing with the wrong people. I’ll make sure you get ed up real good.” He lurk at them.

            Jiyeon hurry to Nichkhun, grab onto his left arm. “We should go. They don’t look like they are nice people.”

            Nichkhun turn and calmly looks at her, “Stay behind me.”          

            “Try us.” Taecyeon accept the challenge.

            Bang-guk charge fiercely at him, throwing the first fist at him. Taecyeon dodge and strike a kick at his chest. Bang-guk retreat a couple steps back. The rest of the Yong’s men make their moves, charging at Nichkhun and Taecyeon ferociously. Suddenly a group of men runs from outside into the bar and over to Nichkhun and Taecyeon aids. People frightfully run out of the bar whiles others back far away and watch. Nichkhun push Jiyeon away from him, he grab onto the man fist—stop it from touching him, he pull the man forward and knee him at him chest and smash his head to the thick wooden stick. The fight from small turn big, it was a mess. Chairs breaking, bottles shatter, and table smashes. People lying on the ground. Daehyun makes his way to Nana with a bottle of beer in his hand. He kick the man standing in front of Nana aside and raise his right hand high in the air. Nana close her eyes tightly in fear.

            “Nana!” Jiyeon and Guk Joo shout, frightfully.

Taecyeon rush over to her, pull Daehyun away from Nana and throw brutal punch across his face. Daehyun falls and cries in pain. Taecyeon turn and walks up to Nana, worriedly looks at her.

            He grabs onto her shaking hands, “Are you okay?” He ask.

            Nana open her eyes and looks into his. Daehyun grunt as he get back on his feet. He furiously walks up to Taecyeon and hit him with the bottle. Glasses shatter onto the ground, liquid dripping one at a time from his head. Taecyeon grunt in pain as he turn and looks at Daehyun who smirk at him. Daehyun throw a punch, Taecyeon grab it and twist his arm. He grab onto his head and throw it to the table. Daehyun unconsciously lye on the ground. The Yong’s men are defeated and retreat. Bang-guk and a couple men rush over to Daehyun and carries him away.

            Nichkhun rush over to Jiyeon—grabs onto her hands and pull her to him. “Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?”

            Jiyeon shook her head as she looks into his eyes. “Is this part of your world? Is this why you ask me to stay clear from you?” She ask.

            Nichkhun gulp, “Yes.” 

 

To be continues…………………………….

 

P.S. Sorry, it took me this long to update this story. I've been busy with school work, sick, and working on project. Thank you for your patient.