Ch. 13 The Sweet couple

The Heir

           “A cappuccino for table 8, Jiyeon.” Guk Joo said from the barista station. 

            Jiyeon walks up to the counter, pick up the drink, and walks to the table. Placing it down carefully, she bowed and takes a few step backward before she turn and bump into a firm and muscular body. A familiar smile flash across his face enlighten her.

            “Hi.” Nichkhun greeted softly.

            “Hi.” She smiles. “What are you doing here?”

            “I miss you.”

            Jiyeon tilted her head with a suspicious looked. “We’re only been apart for six hours.”

            Nichkhun shrugged, “Maybe because I’m crazy in love with you.”

            Jiyeon shyly smiles and lightly push him aside. “You’re so corny.”

            Nichkhun followed and caught others employees watching them as they walk to the front. He reach for one of her hand and stop her, he take the tray and place it on an open table. Looking at Guk Joo who is smiling brightly, “May I borrow Jiyeon for a moment?” He asked and she immediately nodded her head.

            “Guk Joo!” Jiyeon pouted at her.            

            Nichkhun drag her out of the shop and to the back of the café. He pin her to the wall and crashes his lip on her passionately yet tenderly, the life out of her as he press his body against body. Jiyeon taken by surprise grasp as she rested her hands at his chest, trying to push him away, but he would not budge.

            “Nichkhun” she moaned as she felt his crotch press in between her thighs.

            Nichkhun continues to nip and her lips as right hand glides up and down her side.

            “We can’t.” With every breath, she push him away. Nichkhun had a small smile on his face seeing her flush. “Don’t tell me that was the reason why you miss me.”

            “No. I really do misses you.” He answered, calmly.

            “There’s more.”

            He chuckles, “Yes, I came to tell you I wanted to take you somewhere tomorrow morning and night.”

            “Where?”

            “You will see tomorrow.”

            “You’re very mysterious Mr. Horvejkul.”

            “Don’t call me that.” He take a step forward.

            “Why?”

            “You know clearly what it do to me when it comes out from you.”

            “You know clearly we are in public and if I’m not mistaken, from the contract….”

            “I made the contract baby, I know what’s in it.” He said as he cupped the side of her face and run his thump softly across her lips. “And if I’m not mistaken, you have not sign that contract yet. I need an answer. It’s one reason why I am here”

            “Maybe I will give you an answer tomorrow or maybe I will not.”

            “Are you teasing me?”

            “No, Nichkhun.” She said with a smile, “I have to get back to work.”

            “You’re graduation is near. What would you like for a present?” He asked.

            “Nothing. Just for you to be there, if you are free.”

            “I am. And I’m a VIP of the university. I will be giving a short speech.”

            “You are?” Jiyeon said, shockingly.

            “Yes. I was asked by the Dean of the university to attend and give an inspiration speech to the students and family.”

            “You really…..”

            He smiles with confident, “I have to get going now. I will see you tomorrow and I hope I get an answer.”

            She smiles—tiptoe and peck his cheek—before she walks back into the shop, “I’ll see you tomorrow Mr. Horvejkul.”

Nichkhun weakly gulp as he watched her walks into the shop before he gets the chance to stop her and punished her. A vibration against his chest as sharp rings in his ear, he slide his hand into the inner chest pocket of his jacket and pull out his phone.

            “Hello?”

            “Come now. They’re on the move.”

            “I’ll be there in fifteen. Taec, don’t do anything until I get there.” He ordered.

            “Understood.” He said before he end the call.

            Immediately after the called end, Nichkhun hurriedly to his car and drove away in a high speed. Jiyeon and all the employees looked out the glass window and sees the car disappeared within second. Guk Joo walks up to Jiyeon, “What happen? Why did he drive away so fast?”

            “Something must have happen after I came back in.”

* * * *

            A bright and cheerful Tzuyu walk up the hill to a very wide and green plain filled with well-grown tree and flowers. Astound by the view as she walks to the main building, “Ahh.” She bump into something hard and fall back a couple step. Closing her eyes as if she’s ready for the hard landing, but a firm arm wrap around her waist and pull her to him. Her hand rest were his heart is as they stare into each other eyes. She felt his heart beating abnormally fast.

            “Mianhe.” A husky young voice as he tries to help her up. “Mianhe, are you okay?”

            Tzuyu get back on her feet and look at the face; he was young, maybe a bit older than her. He is tall, slim but lean and good-looking.

            “Are you hurt anywhere?” He asked. “Mianhe, I didn’t mean to….”

            She was just speechless as she felt her heart beating the same rate as him: fast and unsteady.

           “How about I take you to the school nurse?” He offered.

            “I’m fine.” She finally answered.

             He felt relief hearing her answered with a soft smile.

            “You—You can let me go now.” She said, shyly.

            “Oh I’m sorry.” He apologized as he released her and take a step back. He bowed. “Mianhe.” He apologized before he walks away, hurriedly.

            “Wai—wait.” Tzuyu tried to call him back, but he was far from her. He get on his motorcycle and ride away.

2012-Suzuki-GSXR1000f.jpg

 

            Tzuyu resumes and enter the main building up to the main office. Standing in front of the receptionist, “I have an appointment with Lee Junho.” Tzuyu said.

            “May I have your name?” The receptionist asked.

            “Tzuyu Horvejkul.”

            “One moment please.” The receptionist said. She pick up the phone and dial a couple number. “Miss Horvejkul is here…..Yes sir.” She end the call and looks at Tzuyu. “He’s room is down the hall to your left.”

            “Kamsahamnida.” Tzuyu said, before she walks down the hall to the room on the left. Entering the room, she was greeted with a smile.

            “Good Morning Miss Horvejkul, please have a seat.”

            “Good Morning Mr. Lee.” Tzuyu greeted in return as she walk up to the available seat.

            “Please call me Junho.” He said, “It is a pleasant to have you here with us. Looking through your transcript and made a few adjust, you are at a senior standing level and will be graduating next year. Do you have any problem or concern?”

            “I do not.” 

            “Great! I have your schedule ready for you.” He said as he handed her a paper with classes and time. “You may go to your class.”

            “Thank you.” Tzuyu said. She stand up and exit the room. Looking at her schedule, she scan for the room number and the name of the course before she resume.

* * * *

            Left turn, right turn. Taecyeon have been following a black luxurious car for over half an hour. There was no sign of wanting to stop, but keep driving. Taecyeon continues to follow the car, not too close or too far off. Suddenly, the black car stop in front of a tall building; a mall center to be exact. He watch a young man exit the car and head into the mall follow by a couple men in black suit. Taecyeon get out of the car and follow them.

            “Why the mall?” Taecyeon questioned himself as he continue to follow them.

            “Mr. Yoo, right this way.” Said the mall security. The four of them enter a secure room just done the hall at the end of the mall.

Taecyeon stopped. “Bingo.” He said as he watch the door shut closed. He turn around and walks back to his car. He press on the “START” button and the car engine turn on. Taecyeon drive away from the car, heading back to the Horvejkul Enterprise.

Entering the building, staffs bow to the young beautiful girl walking to the elevator. She pleasantly smiles and lightly bow in return to their greeting. She stop and press the white button. Standing in front of the elevators, one out of three ding and the doors slide apart. She step in and press the last button. The closed and the elevator goes up. Waiting patiently as she hums along with the song playing in the elevator. The elevator stop and the doors slid open. She step out and a few ladies greeted her with a bow. Happily return with a smile as she walks to a double dark brown door with gold handles, she push the door on the left and enter the room.

            “Tzuyu.” Nichkhun called. “What are you doing here?”

            “I just wanted to check out your enterprise oppa.” She replied. “It gotten so big.” She said as she walks to an empty chair beside Yunho.

            “How was class today?” Yunho asked.

            “It was interesting. School here is a lot bigger than my previous school.”

            “Anything else happen at school? Taecyeon asked.

            “That’s good that you like it here.”

            “Nichkhun oppa, halmeoni want us to come to her house tonight for dinner.” Tzuyu said.

            “I can’t tonight. I have an important business to take care tonight. I will go tomorrow night.” Nichkhun said.

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yes and I’m going to bring a guest.”

            Taecyeon and Yunho grin.

            “Is it a girl?” Tzuyu asked.

            “You will see tomorrow.”

            “Okay!” Tzuyu said, excitedly. “Taecyeon oppa, you’re the only one that are single. Both Yunho oppa and Nichkhun oppa have a girlfriend.”

          “There are plenty of girls out there waiting for me.”         

          “But the girl you want does not want you.” Yunho teased.

          Taecyeon shot him a glare.

          “Oh really? Have I met her?” Tzuyu asked, excitedly.

          “I think you did. She was also at the birthday party.

          “Hmm…..” Tzuyu think deeply. “I think I remember her face, but I need to see her again to confirm that I am right.”

          “Do you have to go somewhere?” Said Taecyeon. “Like going to halmeoni’s house?”

           “Yeah, I guess I have to go do some grocery by myself tonight then.”

            “Do you know where to go?” Taecyeon asked.

            “Min Jun oppa, will take me.” She smiled.

            “Tell halmeoni, I’m sorry I can’t come tonight for me.” Nichkhun said.

            “Okay, I’ll let her know.” She said. Tzuyu stand and wave good-bye to all before walking to the double doors.

            Yunho take out his phone from the inner pocket of his jacket and look at the time. “Before I go, I want to let you know I will be late tonight. I have to drop Claudia to her practice first.” He said. Yunho turn and looks at Taecyeon, “Be careful tonight. Do not make any hasty move.”

            “Come on, I’m a grown man. I know what I’m doing.” Taecyeon whined.

            “I know and I also known how you are when it comes to fighting.” Said Yunho.

            Taecyeon ignored him and resume playing pool. Yunho put his phone back into the pocket and stand.

            “When you heard the siren, that’s my cue.” Said Yunho.

            Nichkhun nod and Yunho left the office.

            Taecyeon put the stick down and walks over to Nichkhun. “If we do this tonight, the Yong’s will mobilize an army to hunt us down.”

            “I know, but this can go on any longer. It’s time to take back what’s was once mine.” Said Nichkhun, taciturnly.

* * * *

Yunho park his car in front of the restaurant and exit the car, heading to the entrance of the restaurant. He open the door and enter. Claudia busily cleaning dirty table—picking up dishes and bring it to the kitchen. Yunho walk to the closer unclean table and pick up the dirty dishes. Walking out of the kitchen, Claudia sees Yunho wiping the table with a wet clean cloth.

She hurriedly to him, “Oppa, don’t. I can do it.”

Yunho hold the dishes away from her, “It’s okay. I want to help.” He said, calmly.

            “I don’t want your suit dirty.”

            “This suit is not important.” He said before walking to the kitchen. “It’s my duty to help you.”

            Claud sweetly smiles as she watches him for a short moment before she continues to clean the table. Yunho walks up to her—stand behind her and reach for the stack dishes in front of her. Before he pick it up, he peck her right cheek and walks away with the dishes again. Claudia was startle and cheeks flush bright pink as her hand rest where he kiss her.

            Walking out of the kitchen again, he pick up another wet clean cloth. “I didn’t get to a chance to say hi to you.” He said.

            “So is that how you say hi?” She asked.

            “Only to you.” He answered calmly.

            Claudia shyly blush again with her back facing him. Yunho walks up to her and take a cloth away from her hands.

            “Why don’t you go get ready? I will do the rest.” He said.

            Claudia tiptoe and give him a peck on his lips, “Okay.” She said, softly. “And that’s my way of saying hi to you.”  A quick look at his shock face, she turn around and walks away.

            Yunho, who’s slightly startle by her soft kiss, blinks a couple times before he finish cleaning the rest of the tables.

            “Mianhe Claudia, I could not give you a ride to your practice. If this was an emergency I would never leave you taking a bus.” Mrs. Mueller said was she put on her jacket and walk out from the back. She stop immediately when she sees Yunho stand and bowing to her.

            “Annyounghaeseyo Mrs. Mueller.”

            “Oh—Annyoung.” Mrs. Mueller voice shook a little.

            “Yunho oppa will take me there and pick me up. You don’t have to pick me up.” Said Claudia.

            “Jjinja?”

            Claudia nod.

            Mrs. Mueller questionably looks at Yunho before she move her attention to Claudia. “Ummm…okay. I’ll see you at hope then.” She said.

            Claudia nod again. Mrs. Mueller walks up to Claudia and give her a kiss on her forehead before she turn and slightly bow her head. Yunho politely bow 90 degree to her again.

            “Good-bye Mrs. Mueller.” He said with a calm voice.

            “Bye-bye.” Said Mrs. Mueller before to walk to the doors.

            Both watch her leave the restaurant before Yunho turn and looks at Claudia, who has a smile on her face.

            “She sound different tonight.” He said.

            “Like what?” She asked.

            “I do not know. Just different from usual.”

            “I will probably have an answer for you by tomorrow.” She said as she grabs her duffel bag and walks up to her.

            Yunho throw the paper towel in the trash, “Let me help you with the bag.”

            “Such a gentleman.”

            “It’s a boyfriend’s job.”

            Claudia leave with a shy smiles as Yunho follow closely behind. Locking the door, they walks to his car. Yunho open the door for her first—waited for her to get in and then lace the bag in the backseat before he walk to the driver seat. Driving to the rink, Yunho reach for her free hand and hold it.

           “I think I need to talk to her and tell her our status.” Said Yunho.

           “You don’t have too.”

           “You don’t want them to know about us?”

           “I meant I can tell them myself.”

           “I think it will be better if I tell them with you. I want to show them respect.”

           Claudia amazed by his words. “Okay. We will tell them tomorrow.”

           Yunho happily lift the hand his holding to his lip and kiss her hand. Fifteen minutes later, they have arrive at their destination. Yunho parked near the entrance and turn off the engine of the car. Walking out from the driver over to the passenger side, he open the door for her. She step out and he close the door. He grab her bag from the backseat and hold her hand again as they enter the building to the rink and place her bag on the bench.

            “I might come late, but you can’t leave. Wait till I come and get you.” Said Yunho.

            “Yes sir.”

            “I’ve asked the manager and the security to stay with you until I come.”

            “They don’t have too.”

            “She say she doesn’t mind at all.”

            “Oppa.” Claudia said with a guilty tone.

            “I just want you to be safe.” Yunho said. Claudia inhale and exhale.

            “Annyoung Claudia!” A young male shouted from the centered of the rink. Yunho and Claudia turn to sees who it was.

            Claudia waves her right hand in the air, “Annyoung Ji Hoon!” She shouted.            

            “He look very happy to see you.” Said Yunho in a jealous tone.

            “Are you jealous?”

            Yunho fake a cough, “No.” He lied.

            Claudia bit her bottom lip and she stares into his eyes. “Okay.” She said. Reaching for her skate, Yunho grab her hand and pull her in for a kiss—a passionate and breathtaking kiss.

            Yunho move his head back and look into her eyes, “Yes.” His voice was a soft whispered dancing to her ears. “I’ll see you after practice.”

            “I’ll wait for you.” She said with a warm smile.

            Yunho kiss her right cheek before he let go of her hand and leave the building. Claudia was wordless by his action earlier, but quickly pull herself back together and get ready for practice.

 

To be continue…………………………………