Ch. 11: My First

The Heir

             The event finally end, guests are leaving the club and staffs are cleaning up the mess. Outside of the club, Min-Jun drive Tzuyu home. Taecyeon wanted to leave but Yunho refuse to let him drive and volunteer to drive him. He refuse, not wanting to intrude Yunho and Claudia times together.

            “Well, make sure he doesn’t drive home alone.” Yunho said.

            Nichkhun nod.

            “Good-Bye.”  Claudia said as she wave at them, femininely.

            Yunho hold her right hand and walks to his car. Nichkhun and Taecyeon watch Yunho drives away for a moment.

            “Can I go now?” Taecyeon asked.

            “No.” He replied. “We need to go settle a few things with the manager. He should be in his office.”

            Taecyeon irritatingly follows him into the club—down the hall—and to the manager room. Nichkhun knock on the door and wait. The manager open the door and welcome the two of them in. He close the door and immediately grabs chairs for them.

            The staffs walks around the place, picking up trashes and throw it in the trash can. The male took the trash out. The rest of the staff wipe the table with clean towel. Guk Joo walks into the club with a group of people. Some had bags in there hand.

            “Nana. Jiyeon. We’re here.” Guk Joo said, loudly. Carrying two bags in her hand, she place it on a big round table. One at a time, she takes out the food.

            “Wow you two are really pretty tonight.” A female said.

            “Thank you, Lizzy.”

            “Yeah, you girls are stunning tonight. I wish I could have come to watch you perform.” Said a male.

            “Kikwang, stop copying me.” Lizzy give him the tongue.

            “Alright, let’s party!” Guk Joo shouted, excitedly.

            She walks over to the DJ station, plug in her Iphone, and play an upbeat song. Setting her playlist on shuffle, she walks back to the group and open a couple bottle of whiskey, rum, and gin. A couple female went to grab some plastic cups and bring it back to the table. Guk Joo and Lizzy pour the liquor into the cups and handed to everyone around the table. Everybody raise their cup to the center of the table and shout cheers before they drink it down their throat. Guk Joo and Lizzy pour more into the cups.

            Myungsoo walks up to Jiyeon, “Hi.” Myungsoo said, nervously.

            “Hi, how have you been?” She asked.

            “That night… I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean too….”

            “Let’s forget about that. Myungsoo, you are a sweet guy…very nice and caring, but I don’t feel that way for you. I’m sorry Myungsoo. I hope we can continues our good friendship.” Jiyeon draw a clear line, hoping he will understand.

            “Of course.” He said, disappointedly.

            Jiyeon smiles and give him a hug. Nichkhun and Taecyeon walks down the hall to the main room. Nichkhun sour seeing Jiyeon and Myungsoo embrace closely. Nichkhun walks to her. Nana looks up and gaze at Taecyeon. Jiyeon and Myungsoo break away and pick up their cups and drink. Lizzy pour another one into their cups. Nichkhun wraps his right arm around her, pulling her closer to him. Jiyeon gazes into his intense eyes that shivers her.

            “Annyoung Mr. Horvejkul. Pleasant to see you here.” Guk Joo said.

            Nichkhun smiles, “Hi.” He said in a soft and gentle tone with his eyes fix completely on Jiyeon, who’s holding on her cup. Nichkhun takes the drink from her, “Let me drink this one for you.” He drink it before she can speak. He place the cup on the table and gaze at her again.  “Having fun?”

            “Yes. A lot.” She replied. “I thought you left already.”

            “I told you I’m going to be here. I do not go back on my words.” Nichkhun place the cup down and slide her right band to the side. “You are really exquisite, always surprising me.” He said, seductively.

            “Mr. Ok, have a drink.” Guk Joo hand him a cup of whiskey.

            Taecyeon takes the drink. “Thank you. Please call me Taecyeon. Mr. Ok is too formal for me.”

            Nana displeasingly ignore him. “I’m gonna get more ice.” She walks away with a stainless bucket. Taecyeon watched as he place the glass down on the table.  

            “Jiyeon, here’s another one.” Lizzy refill her cup. Nichkhun takes it away from her.

            “She had enough already.”    

            “I can still drink.” Jiyeon dissented.

            “I know, but you should know your limit. I don’t want you to put yourself at risk and we need to talk.” He grab her hand and pull her aside, standing next to the stage. “Are you still mad at me?” He asked

Honestly answer me. Do you still like her?” She said, emotionally disturb back the image of Victoria so close to him earlier.

            “No.” He answered.

            “Still mad at me?”

            “No.” Jiyeon said. “This idiot. Of course I am.”  

            “Why does it feel like you are still mad at me?”

            “Well, maybe you did do something to make me mad.”

            “So you are mad at me.”

            Jiyeon looks away. Nichkhun grab her jaw and turn her face to him. “Is there a way I can get you to forgive me?” He said.

            She ignores him. He lowers his head and seizes her lips softly. Jiyeon was shock at first, but quickly respond back to his kiss. Nichkhun smiles in between their kiss then pull back. He cup her face and gently glide his thumb back and forth on her cheeks.

            “I had to make sure we are still in good term.”

            “We are. I just don’t like how she tries to get so close to you.”

            “Are you jealous?” He smiles.

            Jiyeon gulp and cutely looks to the left, avoiding his eyes. He wrap his arms around her waist.

            “I promise that won’t happen in the future.” His lightly peck her lip. “Can we leave?”

            “My friends is here.”

            “They will understand. I’ve notice a ‘friend’ of yours keep looking at you. Like I say before, you should wear more cloths. This is too revealing.”

            “I like this style. You don’t like it?”

            “I am not please, however you look very beautiful and y. I would love it more if I was the only one with you.” 

            Jiyeon blush.

            “Can I say, how amaze I am with you. I discovered something new about you tonight…a very good dancer and singer.”

            “I am minoring in music at Yonsei, and was a dancer before I met you.” She rest her arms around his neck.

            “Hopefully nothing exotic or any skinship with any other men.”

            “No.” She purposely bit her bottom lip.

            “Don’t do that. I want the only man you have skinship with.” He whispered. 

            He pressed his lips on her— and nipping her lips hungrily as he pull her body closer to her. They break apart, he holds her right hand and pull her with him out of the club to his car. Guk Joo see Jiyeon leaving with Nichkhun; she gives him a wink.

            “Where are we going?” Jiyeon ask.

            “You will see.” He said as he start his car and drive away.

            Standing at the table, playing with his cup, Taecyeon looks up and sees Nana playing around with her male friends. He tries to ignore it, but his eyes keep finding its way back to her. He can’t tolerate it anymore, put his cup down on the table and leave half drunk.

            “Mr. Ok!” Guk Joo called him loudly.

            Taecyeon ignore her and continues.

            “Is he going to be okay?” Lizzy asked.

            Guk Joo shrug. Nana leave the group and went after him. Nichkhun and Jiyeon break away, and sees Nana rushing out of the club. She runs up to him, and grab his car remote away.

            “What the!” He sees Nana in front of him. “Give me back my remote.”

            “You’re not driving anywhere.”  

            He tries to get his remote back from her. Nana hid his remote in the back pocket of her pant and step back as he approach her. “No. If you want to leave, I’ll drive.”

            Taecyeon gaits closer to her, making Nana nervously retreat. He reach his right hand out and, in lightning speed, he snatch his remote back.

“Go back to your friends.” His voice was cold and deep just like the stream in the mountain.

 He open his door—gets in, and start the engine of the car. She walks around the car and jump into the passenger seat.

            “What are you doing?”

            “I’m going with you. To make sure to don’t cause traffic or get into a car accident”

            Taecyeon hissed. He step on the gas pedal and reverse out of the parking spot; he drive on the road.

* * * *

            Turning into the private parking lot of Incheon Airport. Driving up to the valet, he shift the stick to park. Two males’ attendants walks up to both doors and open. Nichkhun step out of his car—walks around the front to Jiyeon. He grabs her hand and led the way to the elevator. The male attendant press the roof button and the doors close.

            “Why are we here?”

            The elevator ding, arriving at its’ level. “We’re going to Jeju Island.” He said, calmly.

            “Now?” Her eyes jolt as she sees a plane at the center of the roof. Nichkhun pull her with him to the plane. A man bow, greeting the two of them.

            “Annyoung Mr. Horvejkul, your plane is ready for departure.”

            “Thank you.” He said. The man leaves.

            “You fly?”

            “Yes.” He replied. He open the door and helps her up into the plane. Walking around to the other side, he gets on the plane and close the door.

            First thing he did was putting seat belt on her. He tighten the belt, making there is no loose gap. Jiyeon gasp, feeling the belt tighten around her hips.

            “No running away now.” He said as he put on his seatbelt.

            “You never told you know how to fly a plane.”   

            “It a stress reliever and very convenient when I want to travel to another country or place for a meeting.” He put on a headphone.

            “Do all rich spent their money this way?”

            Nichkhun laugh, “Yes, we do.” He press and switch a couple button. “Dragon Eyes ready to depart.” He spoke to the headphone speaker.

            “The sky is clear, you may depart.” A male voice replied.

            The plane takes out into the sky and fly southwest. Jiyeon looks out the window. part and eyes sparkles with happiness. The beautiful city lights, night sky, and car lights running back and forth on the road, it a pleasant view. It was breathtaking. Never in her life have she experience this wonderful feeling of excitement. Nichkhun glance at her, he smiles.

            “Do you like it?”

            “I love it.”

            Nichkhun circles around the city one more time, showing her the beautiful night life of Seoul. Jiyeon could not get away the window, her eyes were glues to the lights and views of the city. He get back to his route, flying over the ocean.

Thirty-five minutes later, Nichkhun slowly and carefully landed on top of the building. Once the engine is off, people runs up to the plane.

            “We’re here.” He said, calmly.

            Nichkhun unbuckle himself first and then hers. A man open her door and help her down. Nichkhun jump off from the steps and walks to Jiyeon. There’s nearly ten men on the roof, all dress in black. They bow 90 degree to him.

            “Mr. Horvejkul, welcome back.” A man that seem to be the leader of the group step up.

            “Thank you. Please take good care of The Dragon.”

            “Yes sir.”

            Nichkhun hold her hands and walks to a private elevator. The door close, he reach right hand into his pocket of his jacket, takes it out and scan the card. He press his thumb on the screen and the elevator moves. She watches him put his card back into his pocket.

 The elevator ding and the doors open. “Welcome to my vacation home.”

            Nichkhun walks the astound Jiyeon into his luxurious home. She was speechless. Her eyes wonder his home, from the left to the right wall and then up the ceiling. “This is your home?” She whispered. “Is this paradise? His home is so big and extravagance. It must cost a fortune.”

        99b9295c65d17358447455a121e830f6.jpg4f359beced758dd73b18a81a988559c3.jpg

           “Yes, this is my home…one of my home.” He said walks her down the hall. “Two years ago, I asked the hotel to build a special room for me.”

            “They agree.”

            “Yes.”

            “How many homes do you have?”

            “I have three.” He answered. “Would you like me to give you a tour?” He asked.

              Jiyeon nod mildly.

              Nichkhun walks her down the hall to the first room on the left. He reach for the silver doorknob attach to the dark mahogany door, he twist and give it a light push. The door glide smoothly open to the dark room fill with classic games; billiard pool, darts, and other table games.

contemporary-las-vegas-apartment-billiar

            “You offend play this kind of games?”

            “I don’t.”

            “Why do you have them here?”

            “It was part of the design, and sometimes the boys come here and we would have a meeting here.” Nichkhun explained.

            “If you wonder I ever have I play room, then the answer is, yes.”

            “Is it here?”

           “No, it’s at my other house. I will bring you to my house in Seoul.”

            Oh…Should I ask him another question? Something that related to women. Maybe I shouldn’t. Jiyeon look hesitant as she gaze at him.

            What is it?” He asked.

            Jiyeon look away, “Nothing.”

            “Okay.” He said. Walking her to the next room, he continues to show her his grand luxurious penthouse.

contemporary-las-vegas-apartment-living-

            At the living, Jiyeon walks to the full-length mirror and looks at the view of the beach at night. “Would you like a drink?”

            She mildly nod her head. He let go of her hand, walks to the kitchen—taking off his jacket and hang it on one of the chair in the dining. Reach for two wine glasses and a bottle of champagne, he makes his way to the living room and put it down on the table. He stroll to the desk at the end of the room—pull the drawer and takes out a yellow letter envelope. He takes off his ties and put it on the desk. Carrying with him a yellow envelop back to the couch, he place it on the table. She watches small wave rushing up the sand and then glide back. It’s very calming. A pair of manly hands glides around her waist and pull her back away from the windows, resting her back against his chest.

            “This place is beautiful.” She whispered. “You can see the beach from here.”

            “It more beautiful when you watch the sun rise and set.”

            He peck her cheek, turn her body around. He reach for her hand and walk her to the couch.

She looks at the yellow envelope. “Is this the contract?” She asked.

            “Yes. Open it and read it carefully before you sign it. You don’t have to answer me now. You can answer me two days later.”

            Jiyeon reach for it. She undo the tiny thin rope and pull a 6-pages staple paper out of the yellow envelop, and scan through it quickly.

            “A stated in the contract, we must be honest and trust each other.” He speaks as she flip to the next page. “First, you must tell me what you don’t like and love when having .”

            Her lips parted as she embarrassedly looks down.

            “What is it?”

            “I—I…”

            “Jiyeon, you have to be honest with me.”

            Her voice tremble nervously as she gaze at him, “I’ve…I don’t know.”

            “What do you mean?” He his head and confusedly looks into her eyes.

            “I’ve never done it…I don’t know what it feels like or not like about it.”

             “You’re ?”

            Jiyeon embarrassedly nod. “Yes.”

            Nichkhun was wordless. Jiyeon embarrassedly looks down at the yellow envelope. He cup her chin and lift it out slowly.

            “I must have become a hero in the past to have you here with me.” Nichkhun said, softly. “Whatever it is, I would do again to have you here.”

            “Why are you doing this?...The contract?”

            “Because I wanted it to be a secret….just between me and you. I don’t want a third person or more to know about us. And it is for your safety.”

            “My safety?”

           “Yes, for your safety.” He lightly nod.

           “If I sign this contract, what do I get from this?”

            Nichkhun smiles warmly as he rub his right thumb light at the corner of her lip, “Me. You get me. I promise I will be devoted to you as long as you promise me something.”

            “What is it?”

            “Promise me you will never leave me.”

            Jiyeon gulp in wordless as she stare into his sincere and passion eyes. Then what does this contract hold? He asking me to stay by his side forever with no relation whatsoever?

            “Jiyeon…” He whispered her name.

            “I need time to think about this.”

            His was slightly disappointedly, but he understand that everything was all of a sudden. There intimidating interaction, relationship, and the contract. A smile weak smile flash across his face as he brush his right thumb across her pink lips.

            “Please don’t let me wait so long.”

            Jiyeon nervously bit her lips as she gaze into his eyes.

            He brush his right thumb across her lips, stopping her from playing with her lips. “Remember what I say to you?... I say not to do that.” A mild smile across his face, “Now I want to bite your lips.”

            His words was like a spell, whispering inside her mind as she gaze passionately into his eyes.

            He lower his head and take her lip with passion. Jiyeon close her eyes and let her heart and mind take control. From sweet and soft to passionate and tender as their lips move against each other. Her arms glide from his shoulders to the back of his neck and rest them there as the kiss deepen. He lift her to his laps, and his naughty hands glide up and down her back. The feeling of her softness and white pale skin excited him. Her itchy hands trail to the button of his white shirt, and the buttons. The inexperience Jiyeon tries her best to follows him, doing what will satisfy him as well. Nichkhun insert his tongue into , exploring her magnificent as she slide his shirt off him. Jiyeon Their lips parted and she flush at a perfection body three-dimension image in front of her; hard chisel abs and tone muscles. She gulp nervously as her eyes glue to his muscular body. He carries her up and walks to his bedroom, laying her down gently on the bed.

79cb26a2e6b2e96251e047a0a902d373.jpg

           He get on top of her, resting on his right elbow. Trailing his left index fingers smoothly down the side of her face, he gaze at her lips again. Hungrily her lips, he begin to undress her one piece at a time. Only in her underwear, and beneath him; her breath tremble heatedly. He glide his tongue softly down her neck….shoulder….right well-produce ….and to her sensitive part. She arched her chest and lips part, a soft moan escape . He pull her underwear down to her ankle and off her body. Throwing it aside, he peck her lips and takes her left into his mouth like a lollipop. He tease her other free with his right. She moan breathless as her hands begin to roam his upper body.

           Grab both of her hands and pin it above her head, he looks into her beautiful eyes as he position himself at her womanhood. In one push, “Urg!” a loud moan escape as she feels her channel stretching inside of her. Nichkhun deep inside of her. Holding her still, he begin to move in and out of her at a slow and steady pace. softly to his ear as the pain slowly sour. He lock his lip on hers, and nipping her lips like there’s no tomorrow. The pace increase, faster and deeper, have become more pleasurable to his ear. Jiyeon is at her as she eager to free her hands from his grips. He takes her lips passionately and she over his rod. Nichkhun in her deeper, penetrating her and found his release.

            Resting on her forehead, she feels his hot breath brushing her face as it set her heart on fire. He let go of her hands and rest on his left elbow. Rolling over with her on top in a sitting position, Jiyeon rest her hands on his abs as she arch her back, feeling rod sliding deeper in her again. He sit and place his hands on her hip. Riding his rod with his support, she lean her head back and let her mind wonder. Gazing at her, Nichkhun imprint the image of her beautiful body in his head. Gently, he kiss her shoulder and slowly trail his lips to her neck. Drawing her attention back, he captures her lips passionately as the speed pick up. The love-making continues till she fall asleep.

                       

To be continue……………………

 

Hello readers,

I would like to apologize for the long wait. I've been extremely busy with everything, but now, I have a little time to update the story. I have made a few change in the story (changing a character). Tzuyu is added into the story to replace Lena. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. :) Thank you for your patient.