Chapter 8

Seducing Husband Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV,

 

On the dot,Kris's expensive car drove into my house compound.I quickly walk towards the car.The faster we go,the faster we will finish.This is the second time I'm going out with Kris.I kept praying in my heart that this meeting won't be as chaotic as that day.When I stood beside the car,I realised there's a young beautiful lady sitting beside my future husband.I immediately opened the passenger door.Wait for him to open it?Til the world end,he would never open the door for me.

"This is Tan Li,my sister."Kris simply introduced his sister.

"Hi."That's all what the lady greeted me.

"Good afternoon,I'm Kim Shinhee.Nice to meet you."I greeted with a smile.There was no reply from her.

Urghh...so arrogant.

Kris stepped on the gas pedal.Right after the car moved,the two siblings that sat in front started talking like as if I didn't exist.

'Whatever.'I thought.

Their snobbish attitude continued until they stepped into the popular designer's boutique,that is Kim Younghoon.There's also the wedding planner,Kim Yunha waiting for us.

"Hi Tan Li!Hi Kris!Thank you for choosing my boutique for your wedding."Kim Younghoon can be categorised as the friendliest man on earth.Great.I'm already bored being leftout by the two siblings.

"Aha,this must be the lucky girl who managed to snatch the heart of the most eligible bachelor in Korea."Younghoon said when he looked at me.

"Good afternoon,I'm Kim Shinhee."I smiled widely.

Younghoon really knows how to make people comfortable with him.Maybe,it had been years that he had encountered customers that is of high reputation at his boutique.

"Good afternoon,sweetie.Kris,your bride is so sweet.Lucky you."Younghoon complimented me again.

I'm too lazy to look at Kris because I know there will be a smirk plastered on his handsome face.

"Good afternoon,I'm Kim Yunha from Glitz & Glam Event.Your wedding planner."Yunha was more simple and straightforward.

We were invited to sit down.Younghoon's assistant prepared drinks and snacks for us.While having some snacks,Younghoon took out the costumes catalogue and fabric material examples.Looks like he's already ready to serve customers.

"Well,Shinhee?What concept have you chosen for your wedding?"Tan Li asked.

Wow!Finally this snow queen talked!But why her tone is so weird?Concept?What concept?Wedding costume concept is it like birthday celebration theme?I'm so blur.I blinked my eyes while thinking.I'll just let Kris decide.I thought.

"What concept do you want?"I asked my future husband softly.

"I don't really care."Kris said and took out his phone to play with it.

Urghhh!Oh so this is the game he wants to play.His sister,Tan Li just looked at him and smirked.Did they plan to trick me or something?Think Shinhee think!

"Ms Yunha,did Mrs Wu leave a message about the concept?I didn't had the time to discuss with Mrs Wu."I chose to be honest.

"What has this got to do with Omma?She's not the one who's getting married,you are the one."Tan Li interrupted.

Can't she talk to me nicely?There's Yunha and Younghoon here.This is embarrassing.Kris did not say anything since just now.Hmm..Looks like this is my first challenge.

"If for me,I want a small ceremony.But this ceremony is not for the bride and groom only.It's for whole family right?So,Ms Yunha,what have you discussed with Mrs Wu?"I replied as calmly as possible.

"Apple polisher."Tan Li whispered but I caught what she said.

Her brother is the one that's getting married to me.Why is she the one overreacting?

"I've discussed with Mrs Wu and Mr Wu.Everything is ready actually.My company will organise everything.Only the wedding costumes and make up left."Yunha said.

It's so obvious she's good in organising these kind of events.

"Based on what Mr and Mrs Wu had chosen,how was our wedding costumes be like?"I asked again.

"Grand,graceful and dignified."Fast and quick response from Yunha.

'I like'I thought.

"So Mr Younghoon,what's your suggestion for wedding costumes that are grand,graceful and dignified?"Before Younghoon could answer,Tan Li interrupted again.

"Don't you have your own opinion,own taste?Everything wants to follow Omma's ideas?"My face heats up.

Does she have to say like that in front of Younghoon and Yunha?They both looked uncomfortable but pretended to not hear the strai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter