Chapter 9

Seducing Husband Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV,

"Yoboseyo."Damn,I feel so relieved after hearing Shinmin unnie's voice.I felt that I can finally breathe now.

"Unnieeeee..."I whined.

"Hello Shinhee!What's up calling me at this late hour?"Wait,is it night time in Prague now?

Hais,I was too busy thinking about my problems that I lost track of the time there.The only thing I know is that I need unnie's help.

"Unnie,I'm so sorry for calling you at this hour.My mind is not straight right now and I can't think.I didn't realise that it's late there now."I felt so guilty.

I should have waited for a suitable timing to call unnie.

"Of course.You're getting married."Unnie teased.

Hais,of course Shinmin unnie already know about my marriage.Omma,Shinha and Shinmin unnie skypes almost everyday.

"I don't know what to do Unnie."I complained again.

"Aish,you whiny kid.Why does it sound so bad huh?"Unnie asked.

I'm really whiny and childish whenever I'm with Shinmin unnie but a complete opposite with Shinha unnie.

I told everything to Shinmin unnie.I told her about the mean future sister in-law,the friendly future mother in-law,Mrs Wu.And Kris,the devil.

"Unnie,come back home early please.Help me prepare."I begged.

"Prepare what,Shinhee?Omma said our side will be doing simple ceremony.The Wu's side will have all the wedding planner handling the ceremony,right?"Unnie replied.

"My mental preparation,unnie!"My response was welcomed by a small laughter.

"Sehun oppa have a lot work now,Shinhee.How do I go back early?We already discussed and only two days before the wedding then we're able to come back home.What to do,Shinhee?This marriage and wedding was a bit rushed."Unnie explained.

"Huwaaaa,I'm not asking for Sehun oppa t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter