Chapter 3

Seducing Husband Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's POV,

I opened the door of my house and entered hurriedly and immediately climbed up the stairs.

"Kris,why did the dinner end so early?How is Shinhee?"Omma asked.I stopped my steps and turned to look at her.

'Aish,I should've gone to the club after sending that kid home.'I thought.

"I'm tired,omma.There's a lot of work in the office.I'm going early to office tomorrow."I tried to escape.

"Come here,Kris.Have a cup of tea with us."Appa invited.

,there's no more way to escape.With heavy steps,I walked towards them and sat on the comfy couch.

"How is Shinhee?"Appa asked.

"She's fine,Appa.Looks okay to me."I answered simply.

I purposely did that to show Omma and Appa that I'm not interested in that kid.

"Have you talked to her already?About our family proposing to her?"Omma said softly.

"Yes,Omma.She's not interested."I replied.

"Seriously,Kris.A handsome guy like you can't even attract a simple girl like Shinhee?Then how did you attract Jeon Minah,the woman of every guy's dream?Why not Shinhee?"Omma said softly but I can still sense the seriousness in her voice.

,Omma knows about Minah?Did she have a spy?Ever since I started going out with a few pretty girls,I had been careful so as to not let the news reach my parents.

"Jeon Minah?Where got?She's friends with my colleague.We go out together."I said,trying to cover up.

"If she's your colleague's friend,then why did you send flowers to her?You sended the flowers more than twice."Omma replied.

"Did my secretary,Sohee told you?"

Aish,my secretary is so useless.It's time to change to a new secretary.

"As long as you're not married,every girl you are close with is my business.You're my only son.I wouldn't let you marry an indecent woman."Omma's voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter