Chapter 10

Seducing Husband Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV,

Three days after Shinmin and Shinhee's conversation,Shinmin and her three children reached Korea.The next day,without caring about the jet lag,Shinmin dragged her two sisters to the shopping mall.Shinmin and Shinha's children was placed at their granny's house to be taken care of.Mrs Kim surely would feel tired taking care of her 5 grandchildren.Luckily,there's a maid that could help.This is all because of the bride and the wedding.What to do,the ceremony will be in a few days time.

Your POV,

"Retail therapy,I like!Unnie want to buy me wedding present right?"I joked.

Today,I want to be happy hanging out with my Unnies.I want to forget about my problems for a while.

"What retail therapy?Hah,be prepared,Master is back from Prague,wants to pass on all my knowledge."Shinha said simply.

"What knowledge,Shinha unnie?"I asked,feeling really weird.

"Happy and successful marriage issues."Shinha replied while lifting her eyebrows.

"Uwekk!Don't you have any other topics?Rather than talking about that,why not we talk about shopping?"I tried to avoid.

"Don't try and change the topic.Shinhee,unnie fly from miles away.You are the one that asked me to come back right?So now listen."Shinmin unnie said sternly.

"Please unnie,later."I tried to protest.

"Where got time already?Only left with a few more days you know.Later we'll be busy with the room decoration."Shinmin unnie started nagging while dragging my hand to a food court for breakfast.

"Okay,one chicken cutlet,french fries and iced milo!"I ordered before sitting.

"Oi!Diet a bit can you?Later you can't fit into the wedding dress."Shinha unnie scolded me.

"Unnie,I'm stressed you know."I protested again.

If my unnies don't understand me,who would?

"Change the order for this kid.Give her just a plate of chicken cutlet and mineral water."With full authority,Shinmin unnie changed mu orders.

"Huwaa!What is this?I thought that I have two unnies,can support me!You're torturing me even more!"I tried to make them pity me.

"Grow up dear.You're going to be someone's wife.This is called tough love."Shinmin tried to be stern.

The smile on Shinha unnie's face widens.Great,now I'm being lectured.

"Unnie,go and tough love that Kris guy.You don't even know how freaking arrogant he is."I condemned.

Shinmin unnie took a deep breath and looked right at me.I started to pout.

"Shinhee dear,unnie wants to ask.You have to be honest with me okay?"Shinmin unnie asked softly.I just nodded.

"Do you already have someone special?"I was shocked by her question.

"Unnie!What's this?I'm single-mingle,solo-molo okay!"I answered with a weird feeling.

"Really?"Shinmin unnie asked again.

"Really unnie.I would rather travel."I said.

"Okay then it will be e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter