Chapter 7

Seducing Husband Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV,

"Shinhee,hurry and get dressed.Kris will arrive soon.Don't make him wait."Omma hurried me.

Today,we're going to the wedding boutique to book our wedding costumes.

'Kris is so nice.He has so many works in the office but he took the day off to bring Shinhee to choose her wedding gown.'Mrs Kim thought.

"Omma,let's go together.I don't know how to choose a wedding gown,Ommaaa.."I whined while asking Omma to follow.

If I can,I don't even want to meet Kris.Can I not meet him?But then how to get married?

"Shinhee-ah,what's so hard about choosing a wedding gown?Auntie Wu said your wedding gown will be booked at a popular boutique.If the designer is popular,of course your gown will be nice later.Omma have so many work to do Shinhee.Your wedding is in two weeks.Eventhough it is a simple wedding,there's still a lot of things that I have to prepare."Omma nagged.

"Ahh...Ommaaa...Let's gooo..."I tried to persuade her for the last time.

"Enough.Go and get dressed.Auntie Wu said Tan Li,Kris's sister will be following.You can ask for help from her to choose a dress for you."Omma said lazily.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter