Chapter 2

Seducing Husband Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV,

I prepared myself to meet Kris with mixed feelings.He is handsome but what kind of guy is he?I dressed up normally,like how I dressed up when I go out for movies with my friends.Yellow floral cotton blouse and a tight fitting cream coloured pants.

"I'm cute what.."I commented when I look at myself in the mirror.Actually,I was just trying to reassure myself.

I've never gone out for a date with any guy.Going out together with friends of course or go out with Sehunnie,my best friend at UK to buy some groceries.It's good to go with him because he will be the one carrying the groceries.

I applied some light make up and put on some lip gloss.I hang my brown leather bag that I bought at Barcelona three years ago on my shoulder.My favourite leather bag is almost getting old as I bring it to Europe whenever I go there.It's ok if Kris only judge me from the outside.If he judge just by a book's cover,it's clear that he's not the right guy to share life with me.Or maybe I'm the one who purposely "show off" my normality so that he won't be interested in me.That's great,no need to get married then.I can continue my plan with my geng to travel to Asia.But.....he's handsome....

"Just be yourself Shinhee.And this is you."I said to myself to erase all the nervousness building up in me.

"Kim Shinhee!You're just wearing that blouse and pants only?!"Omma asked,not satisfied.If omma already called me by my full name,there's something that she doesn't like.

"Of course omma.Why would I wear those labuci dress all that?I also don't know where we will be going.What if he brings me to a mall?I will confirm be over-dressed."I replied cooly.

"My dear daughter....This is your first meeting...Wear nicer clothes please.."Omma said.

Before I get to reply omma,my phone rang.The number displayed on the screen is unknown.

"Hello."I answered weirdly.

"Kim Shinhee?"Said a voice that I've never heard of.

"Yes.Who's this?"I asked.

"Kris.I'm in front of your house.Can you be quick?"The last sentence sounded more like an order than a favour.

Omma and Mrs Wu confirm told him my number.

"You don't want to come in to meet my parents first?"I invite.

"Nope.I want to be quick"Kris said coldly.

Aikk...If wanna bring someone's daughter out,it's polite to meet her parents first..He's so rude!How Shinhee?Haven't meet and just talked once,I'm already not interested.

"Kim Shinhee,are you coming?"I heard Kris's impatient voice.

Can I say no?Omma is lifting her eyebrows like asking who's calling me..If I don't go,will I be peaceful at home tonight?Omma and appa will be disappointed....

What am I going to say to him?Haishh..I really have no choice.

"See you in a minute."I replied simply and ended the call.

"Omma,that's Kris.He already arrived."I said.

"Ehh..Ask him to come in first,meet appa."Omma said.

"He wants to go first.He's worried if there will be traffic jam."I lied just to not hurt omma's feelings.'Great,Shinhee!Haven't done anything,I'm already lying to omma.'I nagged in my heart.'Ahh..don't think too much Shinhee..Meet him tonight,look at what type of guy this Kris is and then easy to make decision.'I thought with a heavy heart.

Once look,I admit I had already fallen in love with the car that is parked outside my house.I'm not the type of girl that think of wealth but really...anyone who see that car will also be mesmerized.How about the one driving the car?Black sports car with a handsome guy in it...If we meet eye to eye,will he look like in the picture?

I walked quickly to the car.When I'm near the car,I stopped.I'm waiting for Kris to get out of the car and open the door for me."Smile,Shinhee...Smile."I remind myself.Kris didn't get out of the car but instead he scrolled down the windscreen.

"Come in lah...What are you waiting for?"A voice was heard from inside the car.'Waiting for what?I'm waiting for you to open the door for me .'The smile on my face was now replaced with a frown.'He's not even a gentleman,don't even know how to open the door for a lady is it?'I forced myself to smile and open the car door.

"Good evening."I greeted him while sitting on the leather seat.

"Good evening."Kris replied while droving off right after I close the door.

'Haishh...Luckily I managed to close the door.He's really impatient.'I thought and fasten my seatbelt.

"Are we in a rush?"I asked while looking at Kris.By looking at his face that is focused in driving,I already got the answer.

In the car with only little light,I could see his handsome face.Kris has everything:looks and wealth.

"I'm hungry.The last time I ate was at 1pm just now."Kris replied.His eyes still never left the road.

Pity him...He's hungryy...

"You didn't had tea time just now?"I tried to start a conversation.

"Nope."Kris replied shortly.

"Where are we going?"I asked.

"To my favourite restaurant."Kris replied.

"Seafood?"I guessed.Speaking of seafood,now I'm craving for it.

"Nope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter