Chapter 6

Seducing Husband Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV,

"Welcome in,Mrs.Wu!Thank you for willing to visit my old house."Omma said sweetly to the beautiful lady that will soon be my mother in-law.

"Aish,Haesa-ah,what old house?Even your frontyard had already beat my house.There's so many flowers!"Replied Mrs.Wu who is never arrogant with her husband's reputation.

"Welcome,Mrs.Wu.Please come in."I said and bowed then gave her a sweet smile.

"Ah!There you are,Shinhee!Why are you calling me Mrs.Wu?Just call me Auntie will be fine.If there's a chance,you can call me omonim."Mrs.Wu replied and hugged me then kissed my right and left cheek.

'Wow!She's so friendly!'I thought eventhough this is the first time I meet her.

"Kris,look at Shinhee.Isn't she sweet?I'll be very lucky if she be my daughter in-law!"My face turned crimson red.

Oh god!Where should I hide my face now?Yesterday,I was so daring towards him.I looked down,too embarrassed to face Kris.Kris didn't reply but only let out a small forced smile.I quickly ran to the kitchen,pretending to help Mrs Lee.

When I placed the tray full of dishes on the table,everyone stopped talking.Three pairs of eyes never stopped from watching my movements.After I laid out the dishes,I invited them to eat.

"Woah,this bibimbap is really delicious!Did you cook this,Shinhee-ah?"Mrs.Wu complimented me.

I became uncomfortable.The bibimbap is really simple but why did she compliment so much?

"Omma cooked it,Auntie.I just helped to slice the onions."I replied.

"Not eating,Kris?"Omma asked when she saw Kris not touching the bibimbap and rice on his plate.Only after Omma asked then he started eating.

Bored is written all over Kris's face,listening to the middle aged ladies chit-chat.I took the tray to enter the kitchen.

"Eh,Shinhee.Come and eat with us,accompany us.We can chit chat."Mrs Wu invited me.

I've got no other choice so I took a seat beside Omma.Mrs.Wu asked so many questions but I answered them one by one.Kris only sat in silence.Sometimes,he would eat the dish and drink the tea.After finishing the dishes,Mrs Wu started the now hot topic that has become my nightmare.

"Shinhee-ah,your Omma had already told you about our purpose right?"She asked while her eyes stared into mine.

I looked down to the floor.How would Kris's expression be like,now?Is he smirking right now?What should I answer?I tried to think.My heart says no but when I think of Appa,I have to answer.I'm really shy and embarrassed to answer that I want someone's son.In the end,I kept quiet.

"Auntie came to ask for your answer,Shinhee-ah.If you agree,my family will be really grateful to have such a nice daughter in-law.But if you don't agree,then it's not our fortune."Mrs.Wu said sadly.

I became more shy after I heard what she said.Shy and embarrassed with the politeness from a woman of high reputation.I still kept quiet.I am really dumbfounded.

"Do you already have someone?"Mrs.Wu asked when I still stayed silent without any answers.

I shook my head slowly.

"If not,be my daughter in-law ok?"Mrs.Wu persuaded.

I think I need to answer so that she won't drop her face.

"Is your son willing to accept me?I'm just a simple girl,Auntie."I replied with an almost inaudible voice.

Aish,why am I so hypocrite?Why should I ask when I already know that he doesn't want me?

"We already discussed it as a family.All of us agree including Kris."Mrs.Wu replied but Kris was still silent.

"But A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter