Chapter 4

Seducing Husband Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV,

In the early morning,Shinha,my unnie already arrived at our house with her children,Shinhye and Shinho.After greeting Omma,she came and attacked me while I was washing the dishes after breakfast.

"So?How?"Shinha whispered.

"How,what?"I pretended to not understand.

I'm too lazy to talk about my meeting with Kris yesterday.It's like a nightmare.

"That bad?"Shinha's eyes widened when she understood what I meant.

"That bad."I answered with a stuttering voice.

"Then,you guys didn't discuss anything about the marriage?"Shinha is still trying to dig up stories.

"Yes,unnie.It's done.End of story.The end."I answered but was still engrossed in washing the dishes like as if the dishes have mud on it.

"Mrs.Lee,please watch over my kids for awhile.We sisters have a huge meeting!"Shinha told to our housemaid.

She then pulled me and went out to the backyard.The dishes that haven't been washed was left in the sink.

"Shinhee-ah,what happened?"Shinha is really suitable to be a private investigator.She will dig up stories until she's satisfied with the results.

"Like this,unnie.To shorten the story.....He's not interested in me."Shinha's mouth went wide open after hearing my response.

"Oh no!This is bad!This is a big problem,Shinhee."Shinha held my arm tightly till I feel hurt.

"Ah!It hurts,unnie!"I groaned.

"Oops...sorry..sorry..sorry.."My arm was released and Shinha went to sit on the long bench in the backyard.

Her eyes stared in mine so deeply and there was a hint of worry in her eyes.What's wrong with my unnie?She's always the bright woman but this morning,she looked worried as hell.My date was ruined,but why is she the one that's overreacting?

"Is there anything that I should know but don't,unnie?"I stared into Shinha's eyes.

"Okay,how do I tell you......Is it true that you and him don't have any chemistry together?"

Aish,why won't she believe that Kris and I can't stand each other?

"Yes,unn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter