Chapter 1

Seducing Husband Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV,

"Ask my hand in marriage???!"My mouth went wide open and I was dumbfounded.I hastily went back home from UK when I got a phone call from omma.She said that there was an important family matters and wanted me back home as soon as possible.

I was in my own thoughts during my flight back home,what family matters that omma was talking about?It was really weird that I was told to get back home immediately.Apparently,it's just because someone had asked my hand in marriage.

Omma and appa had known for months about my plan to travel to Scandinavia with my group of friends aftet final examinations.Now,the train ticket to explore Scandinavia is all burnt.

There goes my opportunity to step my foot in the Scandinavia world.If I go back to Korea,I have to start working and I don't even know when will I have a chance to visit Scandinavia.

'Relax gurl'I persuade myself.I feel like I want to sigh and complain but I can't.It's bad to make omma disappointed.

"But omma,why do I have to come back quickly?Can't all of this wait?You can just tell me after I get back from Scandinavia.We're only spending a month there."I softened my voice as I didn't want to hurt omma's feelings.

"The other side's family want to make it quick.If possible,they want it next month."Omma explained.

"Engage next month?"I asked.

Eeee...why so fast?So weird!!I don't even know him then we're gonna get engaged?Is he too old that he needs to get married quickly???Eh,if he is an old man,I don't want.I was frowning while drinking the tea that was made by Mrs Kim,my maid.

"Not engaged but get married next month!"Omma cleared it up.

I choked on my tea that I drank.My unnie,Shinha giggled silently.I quickly reached the tissue from the table and wiped my lips.

"Get married next month?Are you serious omma?"I was really shocked and omma nodded.

"You like right,laughing at people!"I pouted while rolling my eyes at Shinha unnie that is still laughing.

"Eh,of course.My beloved sister is getting married to a handsome millionaire.I am very happy for you Shinhee-ah."Shinha unnie said.

Is that guy that great until unnie also agrees to this?Or unnie wanted to play me?There was too many questions dashing in my mind.Ahh!!So pressuring!!

"Which handsome millionaire is this omma?I don't even know him,how to get married?"Is omma really serious but she can't be joking...I know her..

"Mrs Wu's son.Of course you need to get to know him first Shinhee."Omma said shortly.

"Which Mrs Wu omma?One of our relative?"I tried to remember who's this Mrs Wu that omma is talking about.

"Mrs Wu Li Fei and her husband Mr Wu Zhao Feng."Omma added.

My eyes went as big as D.O.'s.;) Why on earth did Mrs Wu and Mr Wu would take me to be their daughter in-law???

"Shinhee-ah,you're gonna become daughter in-law to a rich family!"Shinha unnie added while smiling widely.

"It's not their wealth that omma and appa look at.The Wu's are really good people.All of the other corporations respect Mr Wu a lot.If you meet Mrs Wu,you will know how kind she is."Omma said.

'How will their son be like?Am I lucky to be his wife?'I thought while biting my lips.

"Omma,you keep saying you wanted to introduce Shinhee's future husband to her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter