Chapter 11

Seducing Husband Project
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV,

With Shinhee's final say,the first step of the project begins.First target is the lingerie boutique.Shinhee was having doubts about entering the boutique because all her undergarments are sporty.Easy for her who likes to travel around comfortably.

Your POV,

"Come in.This is an important stuffs for women that's going to get married."Shinmin unnie ordered in a commanding voice.

Shinha unnie,doing her usual job which is laughing at me while walking in and looking at the undergarments for herself.

In the boutique,I just stood there not knowing what to do while staring at Shinha and Shinmin unnie that was choosing lingerie and nightgowns for me.So many colours and designs they picked.

"Unnie,how do I even wear this?"I asked while holding a piece of suspender belt.

"If you don't know,I'll teach you when we get back home."Shinmin unnie replied simply.

"Unnie,why are there so many of it?How much will it all cost?"I began to calculate everything in my head.Furthermore,everything is so expensive here.

"Shinhee,can you shut up?This is called investment."Shinmin unnie replied while still picking the undergarments.

"Unnie,all my life,I've never worn small small things like this.I'm already disgusted just by looking at it."I said while making a disgusted face.

"Shh..sit quietly.Important thing is when your husband looks at you,he thinks you're y as hell."Shinmin unnie replied while pushing my hand that was holding a g-string like holding a rubber band to shoot a lizard.

"Don't be afraid.This is Master Shinmin from Prague.With the knowledge that she will pass down,everything will be settled."Shinha unnie teased.My heart began to beat faster for some reason.

Not only one but three undergarments boutique that we went to.I was speechless.

"Just follow me Shinhee.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter