Confession

Never Have I Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CONFESSION

**

Loud thumps unexpectedly came from their apartment door. Well, incessant and loud banging should be more appropriate. The tenants of the apartment looked at each other, a little perplexed and a tad alarmed.

“Were you expecting someone?” Minseok asked his best friend, his eyebrows deeply furrowed.

Unlike him, Luhan usually had guests coming at their doorsteps from time to time. Juniors and even classmates alike would usually bother the vocal major for advice or anything of the sort. But they usually send a message first before coming over. Luhan quickly shook his head.

They looked at each other again, their faces contorting into confusion and slight panic. The loud banging still continued on their door.

“Luhan oppa!” someone suddenly yelled from the other side. Their eyebrows shot up in shock. The two best friends obviously recognized the voice.

“Manly prince! Open this door now!” the person angrily screamed, her voice reverberated throughout their entire apartment.

Finally snapping out of his shock, Luhan instantly ran for the door. He frantically unlocked the door and opened it, his heart beating erratically and anxiously.

His eyes widened into large discs as he stared at the slouched figure of his junior and her best friend. His junior smiled goofily at him. “Manly prince! You finally arrived!” she drunkenly giggled.

Luhan stared at her best friend with a questioning brow. “What happened?” he worriedly asked. Bomi simply shook her head at him. “I’ll explain later. Can you help me with her?” she said as she tried to help her best friend stand up.

The vocal major immediately carried his junior in his arms, princess style. She cutely giggled at the gesture and instantly wrapped her arms behind his neck.

“Why did you drink so much? You’re dead drunk Chorongie,” Luhan stared at the belle, his forehead creased in concern.

Chorong giggled again. She brightly beamed at him. “Because it’s fun!” she answered in a singsong.

“Can she sleep in your room, oppa? Her eyelids are already dropping,” Bomi asked.

Luhan merely nodded his head and carried Chorong to his room. Minseok silently opened the door for him then the medical student went to his closet to grab some clothes for the pianist. The vocal major could only smile gratefully at his best friend. He then carefully laid his junior onto his bed.

“I’ll just change her clothes before I explain to you guys what happened, okay?” Bomi said from the door.

The two best friends thoughtfully looked at each other and then understandingly nodded their heads.

On their way out of the room, Minseok handed the change of clothes to the marketing major.

“Thank you oppa,” she told them with a bow. “It’s Chorong anyway, Bomi-yah. Don’t worry about it,” Luhan softly said as he patted the girl’s head.

“Let’s talk later. Just take care of Chorong first, okay?” the vocal major added.

Bomi obediently nodded her. The two seniors quietly walked out of the room and closed the door. She then made her way towards the bed.

She stared thoughtfully at her best friend who was already sleeping and lightly snoring.

“You’re one lucky girl, Chorong-ah. Luhan oppa is truly the best,” she softly mused.

 

**

The two best friends were at the kitchen, their minds occupied with concern over their junior. Both of them knew the pianist was a strong drinker so that meant Chorong had drunk a lot before crashing in their place. What made them tremendously worried was the reason behind it.

Minseok supposed it was the stress from everything. As far as he knew, the pianist was extremely busy with the preparations for the university musical. Maybe the pressure was getting too much for Chorong and going out to drink was the belle’s only way to relieve the stress.

But Luhan begged to differ.

The vocal major knew Chorong perfectly well. He could understand what was going on that pretty mind of hers with just one look. And when he stared into her eyes earlier, he clearly knew something huge had happened. Something of great importance, or maybe even someone close to his junior was the reason for her drunken state.

A heavy sigh escaped his lips.

“Don’t you... Don’t you think she got drunk because of you, Lu?” Minseok suddenly voiced out.

Luhan thoughtfully stared at his best friend, his mouth pursed into a thin line. It had crossed his mind but Luhan was not entirely sure or confident he was the reason. He was honestly scared to know why Chorong drowned herself with alcohol. He was nervous to know.

The door to his room then creaked open. Bomi walked to the kitchen and flashed the two seniors a small smile.

“How is Chorong?” Luhan immediately asked the female. His face was clearly filled with worry and concern for the pianist. Bomi patted him in the shoulder and sat down beside him. “She’s sound asleep,” she told him.

Minseok then placed a cup of tea in front of her. She nodded her thanks to the medical student.

The three of them drank their tea in silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter