Should Have Known

Never Have I Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
SHOULD HAVE KNOWN

**

Chorong has always been guarded towards others. Since her parents were famous, there were a lot of instances people were befriending her with ill-intentions. Add the reason that her big brother was also gaining the public’s attention. There were many who desperately tried to get close.

Strangely though, when she met him, her walls were down. He easily made his way to her and her heart. He quickly gained her approval, her friendship, and her trust. He instantly became an important person in her life.

She remembered that fateful day when they first met. She was with her boyfriend, Joonmyeon, during lunch at the university cafeteria. The place was packed with students, all busy with their lunch and friends. Joonmyeon had suddenly raised his hand and waved to someone in the crowd. She squinted to see who he was waving to and saw a guy with apple cheeks wave back and was walking towards them.

She looked at Joonmyeon with a raised eyebrow. He knew she doesn’t like meeting new people. She’s a little bit of an anti-social to be quite honest.

When the guy arrived, she noticed he was not alone. He was with a guy with doe-eyes and slightly taller than him.

Both were smiling at them but her eyes were on the doe-eyes. ‘He’s pretty,’ she thought. She noticed his hair was dyed a golden honey. She thought it suited him. He looked ethereal to her.

“Chorong,” Joonmyeon said as he cleared his throat. She then realized she was staring. The guy simply grinned at her so she looked away and tried to hide her embarrassment.

She then turned to her boyfriend. Joonmyeon smiled at her kindly and pointed to the guy with apple cheeks. “He’s my cousin I’ve been telling you about. He’s Minseok hyung and he’s a Neurosurgery major,” he introduced the guy.

His cousin, Minseok, bowed then smiled at her. “It's nice to finally meet you Chorong-ssi,” he told her. She nodded her head. “Nice to meet you too sunbae-nim,” she replied with a bow.

‘He’s older?’ she mused. She thought they were at least on the same year.

Her eyes then glanced back towards the guy with doe-eyes. ‘Then who is he?’ she wondered.

The guy must have read her mind because he suddenly extended his hand to her. “Nice to meet you, Chorong-ah! I’m Minseok’s best friend and roommate, Xi Luhan. And I’m a vocal major,” he introduced himself with a cheeky smile.

She raised an eyebrow. ‘He seems friendly?’ Her lips quirked up a little.

Chorong looked at the extended hand then to Luhan’s eyes. When their gazes met, she felt her heart throb in her chest. She felt her stomach flip uncomfortably. ‘What’s this?’ she wondered.

“I won’t bite, Chorong-ah,” the guy, Luhan, said teasingly. She felt her cheeks flush.

She saw Minseok nudge his best friend. “Yah! You’re scaring her,” he scolded him.

Luhan pouted at him and reluctantly dropped his hand. Chorong found him quite adorable and amusing. She chuckled at her senior.

“It’s okay, Minseok sunbae-nim,” she smiled at them. “It’s nice to meet you, Luhan sunbae-nim. I’m Park Chorong and I’m a piano major,” she extended her hand to him as she introduced herself.

Joonmyeon raised an eyebrow at her. He wasn’t really expecting her reaction at all. Since she was a little bit of an anti-social, happily introducing herself to a stranger was a first for her. Luhan’s face instantly brightened when she extended her hand to him. He seemed to be happy with her introduction. Meanwhile Minseok just stared at his best friend, amusement obvious in his eyes.

The vocal major firmly held her hand and gently shook it. “Nice to meet you, Chorong-ah! And please don’t call me sunbae-nim. I feel so old if you do! Call me oppa!” he told her.

Chorong laughed at this but nodded nonetheless. “Sure why not, oppa,” she gladly agreed.

Minseok and Luhan then seated at their table and ate lunch with them.

They all had a good time talking to each other and Chorong found herself quickly opening up to the two, especially to the doe-eyed senior.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter