Triple Date

Never Have I Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TRIPLE DATE

**

The two best friends gazed at their fidgeting friend, their lips quirking into suppressed grins. His posture was anxious – extremely anxious to be exact. He bit his lower lip in worry and tapped his foot impatiently on the tiled floor. His eyes kept on darting back and forth through the throngs of people, nervously gazing at everyone passing by. It was obvious he was waiting for someone and it seemed like he was worried the person he was waiting for wouldn’t come.

He honestly looked pitiful yet at the same time seriously amusing.

“Yah Byun Baekhyun!” Luhan couldn’t take it any longer as he yelled out his friend’s name. The younger vocal major slightly jumped and then turned to him, his eyebrows raised and eyes wide. “Y-yes hyung?” he stuttered. The elder shook his head, a chuckle escaping his lips, and slung his arm over Baekhyun’s shoulder. “Stop fidgeting, will you? Eunji said she would come! Don’t worry too much, yeah?” he told the latter with a huge reassuring grin.

Minseok nodded his head, agreeing with his best friend. He patted the younger’s back, trying to calm him down. “That’s true! And Eunji’s the type of person who keeps their words. Let’s just wait a little longer, okay? It’s not like they’re late or anything. We’re just a few minutes early,” he kindly added.

Baekhyun quickly shook his head and waved his hands. “I-I’m n-not worried at all!” he weakly reasoned.

The two seniors looked at him with raised eyebrows, not believing his words. The younger smiled sheepishly then scratched the back of his neck. “I’m just nervous, okay?” he confessed. “This is the first time I asked her out…” he said with a pout.

Luhan and Minseok sniggered at his words. “Well, we’re the ones who technically asked her out you know,” the medical student voiced out. Baekhyun scowled at him and hissed. “But I begged you guys to!” he answered defiantly. The two seniors sniggered again.

“Gee~ thanks for reminding us,” Luhan sarcastically remarked with a roll of his eyes. “How can we forget the endless puppy dog eyes and the constant ‘please hyung ask her out for me’ that made our ears bleed, right Minseok?”

The younger flushed a bright red, his face like a ripe tomato, while Minseok giggled beside him. Luhan then clamped a hand on his junior’s shoulder and strongly squeezed them. “You owe us big time, remember that Byun,” he cheekily smiled at the other.

“Oh come on, hyung!” Baekhyun threw him an annoyed scowl. “If it weren’t for me, you guys wouldn’t have a chance to go out with Chorong and Bomi either!” the younger sassily fired back.

The best friends looked at each other, their eyebrows knotted together. They then looked at Baekhyun a little confused. “What do Bomi and Chorong have to do with this?” Minseok couldn’t help but ask.

Baekhyun scoffed and crossed arms over his chest. “Aren’t you guys dating each other?” he probed with a raised eyebrow. “I mean, I’ve been seeing you-“ He pointed a finger towards Minseok. “- with Bomi these days,” he said, his lips tugging upwards into a teasing smirk. “You two seem inseparable. Aren’t you fetching Bomi after her classes have ended even though you’re busy too? Isn’t that what a boyfriend usually does? It’s fairly obvious you’re attracted to her, Minseok hyung. Bomi’s a pretty nice girl so I get it that you like her,” he noted.

“You two look great together by the way,” he thoughtfully added.

The younger then looked at Luhan, slightly narrowing his eyes as he considered his words. “As for you hyung…” he carefully drawled out. “Well, you’ve done a better job of being her boyfriend compared to Joonmyeon in my opinion. You recently had dinner with her family, right? It’s pretty obvious they like you for Chorong. Isn’t it time for you to finally step up and go after her? It seems like she and Joonmyeon are having a hard time these days you know… This date might be your chance to finally win her heart!”

As Baekhyun babbled his thoughts, the two seniors just stared at him, their faces a mixture of incredulity, confusion, and surprise.

Minseok was flushed, his ears turning a bright red, as the younger revealed his apparent feelings for the marketing major.

He’s honestly guilty of fetching Bomi after classes despite his busy schedule as a medical student but it was mainly because the marketing major had been sleeping over in their apartment these days. Luhan and he agreed to fetch the girls after their classes because they were worried for them going home by themselves. The streets were dangerous at night after all.

It was just by default he’d be fetching Bomi since Luhan and Chorong were in the same department and his building’s closer to the business administration building.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter