Good Morning

Never Have I Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
GOOD MORNING

**

Sunlight shyly peaked through the closed drapes, rays softly hitting her exposed skin. Chorong stirred in her sleep, instinctively snuggling closer onto the warmth beside her. A contented sigh escaped her lips.

The pianist knew she was hungover. There was this incessant drumming, hammering, and pounding on her already clogged up and aching head. She was woozy and a little nauseous but she felt more relaxed and well-rested compared to the previous nights. She oddly felt at home to be quite honest.

She then felt strong arms wrap around her petite frame, tightly and securely embracing her onto what seemed like the person's chest. Chorong couldn't help but bask in the lovely embrace. The arms felt like home to her. They were familiar, welcoming, and she felt seriously protected as if the she'd be shielded away from any harm.

A smile instantly appeared on the belle's face. She pressed her ear onto the person's chest, his steady heartbeat gently lulling her to sleep. Chorong utterly and certainly felt at home.

She then decided a few extra Zs would help get rid of her hungover. And besides, she wanted to spend more time in this person's arms. She clung onto him impossibly closer than anyone could ever imagine.

"Ah~ I want to stay like this forever...." she mumbled as sleep yet again welcomed her.

 

**

Luhan stirred in his sleep, his nose catching a whiff of something sweet. The vocal major then breathed in heavily and selfishly, the gentle and sweet aroma of vanilla invading all of his senses. His lips instantly tugged upwards at the familiar scent. "Chorongie~" he sleepily mumbled. There was no response though. Soft snores was faintly heard from the lovely belle. 'She's still sleeping? Well, she was pretty drunk last night,' he mused.

The male could feel the sun's hot rays on his skin. It was obviously already morning, maybe nearing noon too. He sleepily wiped off the morning stars in his eyes before finally opening them.

A mop of messy brown hair greeted him. Luhan stiffled a chuckle. He relished on the thought that he was not the only one who has a bird's nest on top of his head in the morning. His eyes then wandered down towards the small figure securely tucked in his arms.

Luhan's breath suddenly hitched and his heartbeat momentarily stopped. The vocal major just couldn't believe the stunningly beautiful sight before him.

Chorong's sleeping face was ethereal. She looked like a goddess in Luhan's eyes. She looked so beautiful, so peaceful, and so amazingly perfect – he was at a loss for words. His junior honestly looked like Aurora from the movie Sleeping Beauty.

"You're a fairy princess indeed Chorong-ah," Luhan adoringly smiled at the belle.

The vocal major couldn't resist the urge to touch his junior's face. He raised his hand and lightly traced her forehead, smoothing the small creases that had formed. He then traced along Chorong's closed eyes.

Luhan closely looked at her eyelashes. He mused at how long and thick they were. He then noticed a stray lash. He carefully took it between his thumb and forefinger. "I'll just make a wish for you," he softly whispered. He closed his eyes and silently made a wish, a small smile playing on his lips.

When his eyes fluttered open, dark brown eyes were staring right back at him. Luhan instantly flashed his junior a warm smile. "Good morning, fairy princess," he greeted her. Chorong returned his smile, equally as warm as his. "Good morning to you too, manly prince," she greeted back.

The two stared at each other. No words were said, just silently looking into each other's eyes. There were many things going on their minds.

They were pondering, honestly wondering about something buried deep in their hearts. The pair was trying to figure out a feeling, a feeling slowly bubbling inside both of them. A sense of trepidation swirled at the pits of their stomachs. Their heartbeats gradually became faster with unease.

As Chorong and Luhan were both busy mulling over their own thoughts, they didn't notice two figures quietly and sneakily making their way on each side of the bed, their eyes twinkling with mischief. With a brief exchange of an encoutaging nod, Bomi and Minseok made their presence known to the oblivious couple lying on the bed.

The two suddenly jumped onto the bed with a loud scream, succesfully falling on top of their respective best friends.

Luhan and Chorong scandalously screamed murder as Minseok and Bomi guffawed in pure amusement.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter