Chorong

Never Have I Ever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHORONG

**

A stray tear rolled down her cheek, betraying her indifferent face. She hastily wiped it away as she tried to hide it from the person beside her. She knew he was staring at her, watching her, and looking at her. She knew him all too well.

They were at a theatre watching a movie her mother had starred in. Park Choa, a mother of three, was one of Korea’s most prized actresses. Her acting was indescribable. And she was a beauty to behold, a legend among legends. Many had become her suitor and luckily for her, the lovely belle had chosen her father – the acclaimed composer and lyricist, Park Yooshin.

She was the middle child and the only girl among her siblings. Her big brother, Yoochun, was one of the most famous singer-turned-actor in the industry. He even garnered the attention of the international realm with his recent movie release. And her younger brother, Chanyeol, was her fraternal twin. He was a giant with a huge amount of talent. Her twin could sing, rap, play various instruments and compose numerous songs – he was nicknamed a musical genius at a young age.

And then there was her – Park Chorong.

She was beautiful like mother, her features soft and angelic. And she was talented in writing like her father, her lyrics naturally flowing and meaningful. Choa wanted her child to become an actress like herself but Chorong’s heart was captured by the piano.

When she first heard her father play the grand piano in their house, she was left stunned to her very core. Her heart throbbed wildy and her mind was in a daze. Right there and then, Chorong had fallen in love with its beautiful sound.

Despite her mother’s protests, Chorong pursued her passion to play the piano. She learned how to play Canon by the age of 5 and she was thrilled to know many more. She practiced every day and even performed recitals throughout the years. She still tried acting though to appease her mother. She had a few offers to model, and even cameo on some movies. She was even offered to sign in one of Korea's top entertainment agencies but she respectfully turned them down. Her heart could only beat for the piano after all – and nothing else.

Chorong was ecstatic when she was accepted to one of Korea’s most prestigious schools – Yonsei University, along with her twin. She was a Piano major and Chanyeol was a Composition major; both of them obviously in the Music department.

She was just glad her mother somehow approved of her decision, Chorong was beyond elated for having the chance to pursue her dream.

A hand then squeezed hers gently. She then realized the movie was finally over and her companion was telling her it’s time for them to go.

She turned to face him. He was her first love – her first crush, her first kiss, her first everything.

Chorong smiled lovingly at her longtime boyfriend, Kim Joonmyeon. They were childhood sweethearts and obviously they were so much in love. He was even studying in the same university as her, even though he’s a Management major. She was happy to still feel the campus life with her other half.

Joonmyeon smiled back at her.

The couple stood up from their seats and walked out of the theatre, hand in hand.

 

**

As they were ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter