Chapter 8

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

9:38 AM, the clock read and in 22 minutes INFINITE will be there to join you to practice for your special stage for M!Countdown.

"Ugh. I really hope the dance won't be touchy. Sungjae won't like it." Irene nervously hoped.
"Relax, it's just a performance." Jisu soothed her.

"Girls!They're already here!" your manager shouted as he got inside with 7 boys behind him. You all stopped from what were you doing. Jisu stopped Irene from comforting, Areum stopped texting, and you and Minah stopped stretching. Basically you all were just staring at them like you didn't care.

"Hello, we are INFINITE!" they bowed at the same time with great smiles. L already had his eyes pierced on you once they got in.

"Girls. Stand up and greet them." your manager coughed as he saw you not giving any single care about them.

"Hello, we are Red Angels!" you all bowed.

"So what are we gonna perform?" Sunggyu asked the choreographer.
"Since APink and BOYFRIEND are gonna perform some innocent and fresh stage, you guys are gonna perform a y and a bit intense stage. You guys will be performing Girls' Generation's 'Mr.Mr.'." Minju,the choreographer unnie,told.
"But we are only 5 girls." said Minah.
"We already planned it." Jaehwa, the other choreographer oppa, told.
"Ok. So the first part will be sung by INFINITE. Sunggyu will have Taeyeon's part, Woohyun will have Seohyun's, L will have Sunny's, Sungjong will have Yoona's, Hoya will have Jessica's, Dongwoo and Sungyeol you will have Tiffany's and Taeyeon's parts in the first chorus." Jaehwa clapped.
"And for the second part Yoona will have Jessica's, Irene will have Tiffany's, Minah will have Sunny's, Areum will have Sooyoung's and Jisu will have Yuri's. Everyone!Did you all understand?" Minju shouted.

"Yes!" you all answered,

"And now the pairings. Jisu and Sunggyu, Irene and Hoya, Areum and Sungyeol, Minah and L,last but not the least Yoona and Sungjong. For the two Woohyun and Dongwoo will be dancing with the two female dancers, also Dongwoo, you will be Yoona's partner as she does Jessica's part,ok?"
"Yes, ma'am." he bowed.

L was secretly glaring at Minju since he didn't get you as his partner. He even had a deal with her that he would be your partner.

"Noona, I thought we had a deal that you would pair me up with Yoona." he complained to Minju.
"Sorry but Yoona and Sungjong are the most wanted couple between INFINITE x Red Angels right now." she apologetically smiled at him.
"What?! Yoona and me are the most wanted couple between INFINITE x Red Angels!" he told in disbelief.
"Used to be.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter