Chapter 44

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 44

You ran inside your dorm as you were dying from happiness. Myungsoo kissed you! You were red as a tomato and once you entered Jisu was giving you some weird stares as you were jumping around, shouting from happiness.

"What happened to you?" Jisu frowned.
"Wah! Nothing unnie. I'm just happy! Aren't you happy?" you widely smiled and peck on her cheek.
"Of course, I am." she shook her head and chuckled at your sudden liveliness.
"Unnie, I'll sleep over to Jongin's tonight ok?" you told and went to your room to prepare some things.

You layed on your bed and looked at the ceiling. A smile suddenly appeared again when you suddenly thought of Myungsoo. Maybe he was actually your so called 'the one', who you trully loved. The time passed and the clock ticked at 7PM. Jongin texted you that he was already on the parking lot, by then you went down and met him.

"Hi." you smiled as you were still hyper and gave him a good tight hug.
"Hey, why are you so hyper today?" he asked as he loved the sight of you smiling.
"I'll tell you later. Let's go?" you told and he nodded.

"So how are you, baby?" he asked as he cuddle up with you as you watched a movie together.
"I'm good." you told with a smile, he hummed in response.
"So.. you're going out with Myungsoo again?" he asked with a slight tone of jealousy.
"Yeah, I mean as friends, I-yeah- I don't know?" you sighed.

Kai frowned, "What do you mean?".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter