Chapter 48

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 48

 

Myungsoo’s P.O.V

 

I stood beside Yoona, as I patiently waited for her to finish her meeting. She was going to be in a 4 member sub-unit. And of course I am proud of her. She’ll be performing her perfect vocals and talented dance moves.

Now I started getting nervous somehow and I’m not even sure why. The three members were already here and they were waiting for the last one. Earlier I heard that this unit will have 2 females which were Yoona and Irene, and 2 males Jaehyun and someone. I heard that they’ll  pair Irene and Jaehyun, but I didn’t catch the name of Yoona’s partner.

I swear if this unit is similar to ‘Troublemaker’, I’ll kill the one who thought of this idea! My girl is gonna  be wearing some revealing clothes and gonna have a y scene with some other guy? HELL NO!

They’ll slowly started the meeting without the other male due to his tardiness. They started by announcing the members and finally I could get what is the guy’s name who will be paired up with my Yoongie. But no! They didn’t since someone interrupted the meeting!

“Sorry, I’m late.” The latter bowed. He then raised his head. By seeing his face, my blood started to boil.

“Hello. I’m Taeyong.” He introduced his self.
“Hello. Take a sit, Taeyong-ah.” They told him and sat beside Yoona.


Seriously?! Taeyong?! The guy who touched my Yoona at the club?! There’s a million of trainees and they picked this maniac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter