Chapter 67

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 67

You two sat by the fireplace right after you showered. You suddenly sneezed and he chuckled.

“Silly, see now? You’re getting sick.” He told and placed a warm blanket over your shoulders.
“Well, I had to find you.” You chuckled.
“And you told I was cheesy.” He laughed.

You two sat in front of each other while hugging your knees as you two lost at each other’s gazes once again.

“Would stop that already?” he suddenly asked in a low voice while looking at you.
“What?” you furrowed your eyebrows.

“Stop making me fall for you over and over again.” He smiled.
“Then stop it too.” You lightly chuckled.
“Too bad, I won’t let that happen.” He  told as he reached for you and started kissing those soft lips of yours. You two pulled away  while you gave off a great smile for each other.

“Now that I think of it, you were in a relationship with Myungsoo?” he asked  as he was suddenly curious thinking of it.
“Yeah. When I was 14 then we broke up after a year. I then trained under SM then started going out with some trainees.  Luhan and I almost got together but there were some misunderstandings. Then I recently got back with Myungsoo and just broke up with him few hours ago  since I found my ‘King’ back.” You told him and he nodded then looked away.

“Did you ever dated anyone? You asked as curiosity ate you up.
“No, because I told you I just got my eyes for you.” He smiled while caressing your ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter