Chapter 4

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

"Lee Yoona!" a high pitched voice entered you room early in the morning.

"What?!" you sleepily groaned as you started opening your eyes to see the person who interrupted your deep slumber.
"You didn't say you were dating that hottie. Now how can we go clubbing? I heard his really protective." your most random bestfriend, Minah, pouted.
"That hottie is just my bestfriend and this is all fake." you told.
"So..we still can go clubbing right?" her face lit up.
"Yeah,we can!" you smiled at her. "By the way, what time is it?"
"10:30. Why?"
"Oh gosh. I'm gonna hang out with my brother and s today." you told as you got out from your cozy bed.
"Ooohh~ The ex-bf is gonna be there." she teased.
"Whatever. I'm gonna take a bath now!" you told as you made your way to the bathroom.

"So how did our Ice Princess got a sweet and hot boyfriend?" the three playfully asked once you entered the dining room.
"He is just my bestfriend who still wants to stay single and we're doing this because the reporters are not freaking satisfied with the truth. How many times do I have to repeat it for you?" you pouted while they chuckled as you melted your image.

"Well anyway, it's our free day, where are you guys going?" the leader, Jisu asks.

"I'm going to visit my parents." Minah answered.
"Jin is picking me up for another date." Areum told with a wide grin which made you all playfully roll your eyes at her,
"Out with Sungjae." Irene answered.

"How about you?" they faced you.

"I'm gonna meet my brother." you told.
"Brother or hot groupmate a.k.a L." Minah teased you which you of course send her your famous glare.

"Hey~ Why won't you just forget about him and meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter