Chapter 56

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 56

“And.. I love you, only you, Kim….” You sleep talked.

“Yah. Lee Yoona.” Jongin softly whispered and looked at you as you were dreaming and slightly sleep talked. He smiled down at his chest as he saw you spread a small but then he got concerned as heard you whining and your smile disappeared.

“No. No. Please. King, don’t leave me.”  You mumbled in your dream. You then started crying.

“Yah. Lee Yoona. Yoona-ah! Stop this, you’re scaring me. Lee Yoona!” Jongin told as he shook you to wake up.
“King!” you screamed and woke up panting. Jongin looked at you weirdly and was so worried as he saw you wake up like that.

It was all a dream, Yoona. You calmed yourself as you slowly started crying.

“Yoona?” he called.
“Jongin-ah. Please hug me.” You cried and went to his arms and cried on his shoulders.
“It’s okay, it was just a dream.” He told as he caressed your hair.

“Do you want to tell me about it?” he asked once he saw you finally calmed.
“It was about him.”
“Him?” he frowned and saw you nod.
“Yeah.. We were still young, around 7. I met a boy…” you told and started telling him about how you met this boy and how happy you were with him as a couple but then those happy dreams will end up with the same car accident at the same location.

It’s him. She’s.. She’s regaining her memories back. Jongin thought as he carefully listened.

“Tell me, Jongin-ah. Is there something I don’t kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter