Chapter 38

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : Please answer #QuestionOftheDay, after reading this chapter. :) Enjoy~ 

Chapter 38

"Sorry, did I take long?" you asked as you entered his car, panting. You then removed the mouth mask, sunglasses and cap, and neatly fixed it before returning it back to him. "Thank you" you smiled.
"Anything for you, princess." he smiled back. "And no, you didn't take long." he chuckled after he settled the things at the back seat then fized your messy bangs.

"You're ready to go?"
"I am." you answered after you buckled your seat belt.
"Let's go!" he told and started driving.

"Wow." was the only you could say as you stared at the amazing view of this beautiful garden. It was filled with different kind of colorful flowers. It was a place that can make everyone calm and relax by just looking at them peacefully. It was artistic space with a beautiful balance between natural cruves with assymetry and plants with synthetic materials.


Myungsoo smiled as he saw you happy with the scenrey. He then brought out his phone and secretly took a picture of you. Satisfied, Myungsoo then decided to approach you and stood next to you. "I hope you don't mind that I brought you here, this far. I-"
"It's ok, it's perfect. I actually needed some peace." you smiled at him and felt thankful since this was healing you.

Myungsoo brought you here at the 'Garden of Morning Calm' , which was located in Gyeonggi. It was calm and you could freely walk around here like any normal citizen, no paparazzi following around, since they were only few people around.

"So how have you been?" he asked trying to open a conversation.
"I-uhm- I'm quite doing fine." you answered walked with him. "I- I'm sorry for the last time, I didn't mean to run off that time." you apologized as you suddenly remembered that you immediately run when he was about to ask you out after their concert.
"It's ok. I guess you had your reasons." he said and continued to walk in silence with you.

Since there was nothing much to talk about, you two stayed silent with an awkward yet comfortable atmosphere. You two badly wanted to say something but nothing came out due to your shyness.

"Can I-" he was about to ask you to have a dinner first before this day ended but then your stomach growled loudly which made your eyes widen in embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter