Chapter 10

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10

You were all filled with full stomaches as you all ate some delicious tasty fried chicken, and now everyone was busy doing their own stuff. Some were chatting, and some were busy with their smartphones.

"Hey." Minah whispered as she nudged your side.
"Why?" you turned to her.
"Doyoung is already there in the club. Let's get going too." she told right after she received his message.
"Right."

"Sunbaes, we have to get going. Thank you for the food." you and Minah stood up, and politely bowed down to them.
"Already?" Sunggyu asked,
"Yes. Since we are the youngest ones, we should be resting at this time. Unnies, we'll get going." Minah lied and it seems they were easily buying it.
"Oh alright. Take care. Uh..do you want me to drive you home?" Sunggyu asked as a gentleman.
"NO!" you panicked. "I mean,no. It's okay. I can drive,remember oppa?" you brightly smiled at Sunggyu who chuckled.
"Oh right, a dangerous driver is what you are." he chuckled. "Take care on your way home.".
"Make sure you two take a shower first, and drink a glass of water before you sleep." Jisu reminded.
"Yes, good bye." you two told.

"Oppa, we'll leave first" you told to your manager who was eating with the managers of INFINITE.
"Oh already? Should I drive you home?" he asked.
"Nope. I texted Taemin to bring my car." you told.
"How did he bring it when the car keys are with you?" he asked dumbfounded.
"He knows a guy." you simply answered.
"Oh, take care then. And no speed driving." he reminded.

"Hyung, she isn't really going to sleep, is she?" L whispered to Hoya who was now chuckling.
"Club Ellui." Hoya told.
"Huh?" L gave him a weird questioning look.
"She's going to club Ellui,." Hoya told.
"Oh..well sorry Mr.Genius." L chuckled.

You and Minah entered the club which was banging with loud music. You two immediately changed your clothes and wore club dresses, now you were complete "Club Queens". Thank God this club was just private for idols and trainees. If this was a public one, you were sure that your career by n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter