Chapter 64

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 64

 

You patiently waited near the park for Hanbin. You would check your wrist watch time by time and it seemed he wasn’t showing up. A thunder was heard and you started getting anxious.

It’s 5:45 already and he isn’t showing up, you thought to yourself and looked around if he had any signs of him but there was none.

“If he won’t be here at 6, I’ll leave.” You told yourself and sighed. Not long after, rain started pouring causing you to curse since you forgot your umbrella and there weren’t any signs of him until now.

5:58 and he isn’t showing up,  you sighed and looked around, still no signs of him. You were now soaking wet and since he didn’t showed up you quickly run and find yourself a shelter.

You called him for the nth time already and he still didn’t answer. So you had no choice and call Jongin, the only one you could trust.

“Jongin-ah!” you cried as soon as he picked up your call in one ring.

Jongin got worried and immediately asked, “Why are you crying?”
“He didn’t show up and he won’t pick up my calls. Can you try to call him? Please.” You desperately pleaded.
“Just text me his number. W-wait! Are you still waiting for him?” he asked.
Your tears fall and nodded but forgetting he can’t see you, you hummed as an answer.

“Aish. You, stupid. Find a shelter, I’ll call him.” He told and off the call so he could contact Hanbin.

What’s wrong with this dude now? Kai thought while calling Hanbin. After some rings, he finally picked up.

“Hello? Who’s this?” B.I spoke.
“Hello, Hanbin-ah. It’s Jongin. Remember me? We used to play with Yoona and Taemin when we were younger?” Jongin told.
“Oh yeah! What’s up?” Hanbin chuckled.
“The sky dropping heavy rain is up. What’s up with you dude?!” Kai sarcastically answered before fuming up.
“What are you talking about?” Hanbin confusedly asked.
“You and Yoona were supposed to have a ‘little escape’ today but you left her out in the rain! The girl is soaking wet right now! You didn’t even bother to show up!” Jongin yelled on the phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter