Chapter 22

Jongin's Girlfriend is Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22

You were backstage waiting for your turn to perform at the SMTOWN Concert in Hongkong, it's been 5 days after your concert in Taiwan. You were memorizing your lyrics from your phone and suddenly your memorization was distracted when your phone vibrated signalling a message.

Hi. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it :( -Myungsoo . The message read. Not too long after, another message appeared from the same person.

I'm sorry :( -Myungsoo. This guy was unbelievable. He kept sending you messages every minute and also he didn't stop asking Krystal to give you a bouquet of flowers. He was desperate for your forgiveness which seems you will never be giving.

"Why can't you buy another bouquet?" Krystal heard L talk.
"Yah!I'm already going bankrupt because of the bouquets which she won't accept. Like that time when- never mind." Krystal stopped, hesitating whether to tell him what happened that one time when you received the bouquet.
"What happened?" he asked desperately.
"Nothing." she hesitated.
"Tell me, I won't get mad." he told.
"Fine. You wanted this." she agreed since he was being desperate."First bouquet, she threw it to the garbage can. The other bouquet, she stepped on it till all flowers were smashed and returned it back. She even cut the flowers as I was just holding them." Krystal pouted.
"Ugh..Fine.. Last bouquet, please?" she felt L's voice havin some aegyo on it making her only roll her eyes.
"Fine. You owe me a lot,by the way. Anyway got to go. I'm performin in a while." she bid good bye and off the phone call.

Krystal started walking out from her dressing room, making her way to yours. Once she spotted your dressing room, she entered and spotted you alone, looking down to your phone, probably memorizing your lyrics for your special stage.

"Yoonginie~" she talked with aegyo and approached you.
"Give me the bouquet." you sighed and took out a pair of scissors.
"No bouquet for today." Krystal smiled.
"Finally..." you relief a sigh while she smilingly shook her head at your stubborness.

"Why won't you accept him already?" she asked as she sat beside at the chair beside you.
"I already have Kai..?" you told confused, not totally knowing what she was even talking about.
"Oh! I know you're faking it!" she told as if she was updated with all things happening around. "I'm talking about L from INFINITE." she smiled.
"Oh..L.."
"Yeah..L..Why won't you accept him?"
"Because we ain't close?" you answered.
"Oh, shut up! Stop lying." she told making you amused.
"I ain't lying." you lied.
"You're his ex. He's your ex." she told.
"Fine. You caught me. But let me remind you, past is past." you rolled your eyes stubbornly and crossed your arms.
"You do know his trying his best to get you back,right?"
"Mhmm..." you only hummed at her.
"Yah! Don't you just hum at me!"
"Then what should I say?"
She sighed as you were getting more stubborn with this topic and won't get serious any further."Behind the camera. there's always a story. We see the pictures but we don't know what actually happened behind it." she spoke trying to open your eyes from the lies that cover your vision to see the truth.

"You should try to open up again and if you think he's not the one, then find a guy, who you will trully love and tell L, so he won't keep his hopes up. But I know you two are the one for each other. L told me everything about you guys. Please think about it." she told making you silent.

"I'll see you at the encore." she smiled and left you alone.

Should I open up? And what did she mean about that camera thingy? Me and L? Pfftt...No, Yoona, No! Past is past, right? 'The One' for you is not L, he might be someone else. Ugh! you groaned at your thoughts making you all confused. Your train of thoughts was about to continue when a sudden knock came from your door, and there stood Tiffany, who must be probably watching you for a while.

"Yoona-ah~" Tiffany's voice called you.
"Oh! Unnie!" you bowed at her.
"Let's go. We're next." she told and held your hand as you two walked to the stage.
"Ok." you smiled and walked with her.
"Is there something wrong?" she asked, as she looked up to you. And, yeah, you were actually taller than her.
"Ah- no, no unnie." you shook your head.
"You're sure? You can always tell unnie, ok?" she patted your head lovingly.

"Tiffany! Yoona! You're next after SMROOKIES!" the director shouted handing out your mics.

"Unnie.." you called her.
"Hm?" she hummed as she turned to you.
"Will you actually believe the rumoured news if they capture Nichkhun sunbae with another girl?" you asked.
"Is my baby captured with another girl?!" she jokingly got mad.
"Ah- no unnie-"
"Kidding. Hm. Of course not, Nichkhun always tells me what's happening before even the news are being revealed." she smiled revealin her eyes which turned into crescent moons.
"I see..."
"Why? Was Jongin captured with another girl?! Did he hurt our little Yoon baby?" she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter