'83 Liners

Super Junior After 5 or more years

’83 Liners

’83 Liners is a bus company who manage by Heechul and Leeteuk.

Why Bus Company?

Well, it was my sister’s idea. So, thanks to her. =^.^=

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the front of the nursery school…

“Now, Stitch. Study hard, don’t cut classes. Araso?” Heechul said.

“Araso, appa!” Stitch said.

“And, don’t make Lilo cry. If you make her cry, Jen will get angry to me.” Heechul said.

“Ne.” Stitch said. “Annyeong, appa!”

“Annyeong!” Heechul said and left the kid.

“Stitch!” Kalla called. She was hiding under the big tree.

“Where’s Shinchan?” he asks.

“I’m right here!” Shinchan said. And get down from the branch of the tree.

“Let’s go, before Sungmin ahjushi find us.” Stitch said.

They are now starting to walk when someone talk from their back.

“Where are you going three little evil kids?” Sungmin asks.

“Hehehe… Annyeong Hasaeyo, Sungmin ahjushi.” They greet.

“Get inside the classroom, now.” Sungmin said.

“A-Araso.” The three said and went inside the classroom.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

’83 Liners Office…

“You’re late.” Heechul said to Leeteuk.

“At least I’m not like you. You go to work early but you always do was to check your twitter.” Leeteuk said.

“Still I am not late.” Heechul said.

“We have only 3 weeks before our reunion. When will Henry and his family arrive?” Leeteuk asks.

“Kibum said that 1 week before the reunion when Henry and his family will come. They are staying in Kibum’s house.” Heechul said.

“What about Azumi?” Leeteuk asks.

“And what about that ?” Heechul asks.

“Don’t call her that. That’s why Stitch calling other people likes that because of you.” Leeteuk said.

“Ok! Ok! What about her?” Heechul asks.

“She’s Stitch’s mother and she is invited too.” Leeteuk said.

“That’s because Kath invited her. You know how close those two.” Heechul said. “I wonder why she should go to our reunion. She’s not a part of Super Junior and she’s not my wife.”

“She’s Stitch’s mother.” Leeteuk said.

“So, Shinchan’s mom will go too?” Heechul asks.

“Ne. she confirmed it to Shinchan.” Leeteuk said but sound worried.

“I wish Azumi will not attend the reunion. I can’t take it if I hear her monstrous voice over me.” Heechul said.

“Let’s just make ourselves busy today. I don’t want to think about her.” Leeteuk said.

“Me too.” Heechul said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Azumi is Stitch’s mother who lives in Japan. She’s a model and most of her time is going around the world.

She met Heechul when Kath and Cornelia introduced him to her. The first time she saw him, he’s the guy that Azumi don’t like. She always gets annoyed when she’s with him. But one night, they both get drunk and they both woke up in a same room.

After that, Azumi went back to Japan. After a month, she found out that she is pregnant.

She told to Cornelia and Kath about that. Kath insists that she should get married to Heechul but she doesn’t want too.

After she born the child she gave it to Heechul and she continue her career.

Every one’s a month when Azumi went to Korea to visit her son, only if she is not busy. And every time she’s in Korea, Heechul and she are always fighting.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Kibum’s House…

Kibum: Are you sure you’re gonna be ok? (He was talking to her wife in the cellphone.)

Kath: Ne. Don’t worry, Henry and his family will gonna take care of me, once I get there.

Kibum: Araso.

Kath: Oh! How’s Ryeowook oppa doing? Is he found a girlfriend for him?

Kibum: I don’t know. I haven’t seen him for a while.

Kath: Call me if he hasn’t found a girl for him. I have this friend in America that-

Kibum: Kath, stop playing a matchmaker to him.

Kath: But, I was trying to help.

Kibum: Just let Ryeowook alone, ok? He can find a girl for him.

Kath: Oh alright! But, after the reunion and he still haven’t found a girl for him, I will help him.

Kibum: Oh alright!

“Appa! Appa! Is that umma?” Kellie asks.

“Ne. Talk to your mom.” Kibum said. He gave the cellphone to Kellie.

Kellie: Umma!

Kath: Hi baby! How are you?

Kellie: I’m fine. Umma, I really miss you. When will you gonna be back?

Kath: I will be back soon. I really miss you, baby.

Kellie: Umma, take care. Don’t worry about me and appa. Appa is taking care of me.

Kath: Kellie, umma need to go now.

Kellie: Ok! Bye umma!

Kath: Bye!

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Heechul’s House…

“Stitch, dinner’s ready!” Heechul said.

Stitch came out of the bedroom and went in the dining room.

“Appa, why your fans always edit your picture so that you will look like a girl? You are a guy and I don’t think you’re a gay.” Stitch asks.

“Because appa really looks like a girl. I’m more beautiful than your umma.” Heechul said.

“Oppa! How dare you say that to my son?!” someone said from Heechul’s back.

“Umma!” Stitch said. Stitch came running towards Azumi.

“Yah! Who told you, you can go in without knocking on the door?” Heechul yelled at her.

“Yah! Don’t shout at me!” Azumi yelled.

“Appa, umma, don’t fight.” Stitch said.

“What are you doing here?” Heechul asks.

“I will be staying here for 4 weeks.” She said.

“4 weeks?!!! Why?” Heechul asks.

“I’ve got 4 weeks vacation. And besides, I will attend your reunion. It is 3 weeks from now, right?” she said.

“Umma, you will come to the reunion, too?” Stitch asks.

“Ne.” she said.

“Alright! I won’t be get jealous to Lilo.” Stitch said.

“Why?” Heechul asks.

“Because Lilo always has her parents every time there was an occasion.” Stitch said.

“That’s why you always making Lilo’s cry?” Heechul asks.

“Is that true? You always makes Kyuhyun’s daughter cry?” Azumi asks.

“Well, I won’t make her cry anymore, if only umma will stay here forever with us.” Stitch said.

“Baby, you know I can’t. I need to work in Japan, right? I’m a model.” Azumi said.

“But, Cornelia ahjumma gave up her modeling career for her husband. Why can’t you do that to appa?” Stitch said.

Azumi was speechless. She doesn’t know what will she gonna say to her son.

“Yah! Stitch! You know she can’t stay here. She’s not my wife!” Heechul said.

“But, she’s my umma. Why don’t you just get married? So that, I will have a complete family.” Stitch said.

“It will never happen, Stitch.” Heechul said.

“But why?” Stitch asks.

“You’re too little to understand. When you grow up we will tell you why.” Azumi said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Nursery School…

“Stitch, study hard, araso? Don’t always do what your appa do.” Azumi said.

“Just like updating twitter?” Stitch asks.

“Ne. Just like updating twitter.” She said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Kyuhyun greets.

“Oh! Annyeong Hasaeyo, Kyuhyun & Lilo.” Azumi greets.

“When did you arrive?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Last night.” Azumi said.

“Appa, I’m going in now.” Lilo said.

“Araso. Study hard.” Kyuhyun said.

“Ne.” Lilo said.

“Stitch, you go also too.” Azumi said.

“Bye, umma. Bye, Kyuhyun ahjushi.” Stitch said.

“Stitch, don’t make Lilo cry.” Azumi said before Stitch go inside the school. “I’m so sorry if Stitch always makes Lilo cry.”

“It’s ok. They are just kids.” Kyuhyun said. “Are you going to attend the reunion?”

“Ne. I took 4 weeks vacation from my work.” Azumi said.

“Where are you staying?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Heechul oppa’s house.” Azumi said.

“Does it mean you two back together?” Kyuhyun asks.

“We’ve never been together and we will never be.” She said.

“But, what about Stitch?” Kyuhyun asks.

“He will understand it later on.” She said.

“Hey Azumi!” Cornelia shouts from her car.

“Hey! How are you?” Azumi said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” the quadruplets said.

“Annyeong!” Azumi said.

“Kids, you go inside now.” Cornelia said.

“Bye umma!” the quadruplets said.

“Wanna come with me?” Cornelia asks.

“No thanks. I need to go somewhere.” She said. “I’ll just drop by to your mansion tomorrow.”

“Ok!” Cornelia said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the school…

“Stitch, I heard that your umma is here.” Shinchan said.

“Ne. She is on vacation for 4 weeks.” Stitch said.

“That’s great.” Shinchan said.

“Does it mean that you will not gonna skip classes?” Kalla asks.

“Ne. I don’t want my umma get angry to me.” Stitch said.

“Stitch, Shinchan, wanna come with us in our house after class? Appa bought us new toys yesterday.” Raphael said.

“How about me?” Kalla asks.

“You go with us Kalla. I wanted to show you girls my new doll house and new Barbie.” Holy said.

“Alright.” Kalla said.

“Holy, can I go with you?” Kevin asks.

“No problem.” Holy said. “How about you Amber?”

“I’m going with the boys.” Amber said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

After class… At Yesung’s mansion…

“We’re home!” the quadruplets said. They saw Ryeowook in the living room with Yesung.

“Annyeong, kids!” Yesung greets.

“Appa, why is he always here? Doesn’t he have work?” Leonardo asks.

“His Car Wash business is under renovation.” Yesung said.

“If he doesn’t work how can he live?” Michelangelo asks.

“He has lots of money in the bank.” Yesung said.

“Ohhhh!!!” the quadruplets said.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” the other kids greet.

“Oh! What are you all doing here?” Ryeowook asks.

“The quadruplets invited us here.” Chow Fan said.

“Ah…” Yesung said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

’83 Liner’s Office…

“Hi oppa!” Azumi greets Leeteuk.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” Leeteuk asks.

“Just visiting.” Azumi said.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” Heechul shouts as he saw Azumi.

“Why? Even if you are one of the bosses here, it doesn’t mean that I can’t go here. I came here just to see Jung-soo oppa.” Azumi said.

“Huh? Really? Maybe you only want to see me.” Heechul said.

“Eeewww!!! In your dreams!” she said.

“Hey! Don’t you miss each other? You haven’t seen each other for a long time.” Leeteuk said.

“Do you mean 1 month? We haven’t seen each other for 1 month and I never miss her. She can go to hell for all I care.” Heechul said.

“You can go first to the hell.” Azumi said.

“Hey! Hey! Guys, stop it. Why are you always fighting? Don’t you two can be friends?” Leeteuk asks.

“Friends?!!! No way!” Azumi and Heechul said.

“Lovers?” Leeteuk asks.

“Lovers?!!! No way!” Azumi and Heechul said.

“We will never ever be friends or lovers. I hate him!” Azumi said.

“If you hate me, why did you drag me to the hotel and me?” Heechul asks.

Azumi eyes widened. “R- you?!!!” she said. She threw her bag to Heechul. “How dare you?! You’re the one who drag me to the hotel. And how can I you? You’re so disgusting!”

“Yah! Stop fighting! Why don’t you two go outside and talk?” Leeteuk said. He pushes the two towards the door.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“It’s your entire fault!” Heechul said.

“Why me? You’re the one who started it!” Azumi said. They are now walking away from the office.

“Aish! Why do you always act like a child?” Heechul said.

“You’re the one who is acting like a child. I don’t know why you became Stitch’s appa.” Azumi said.

Heechul suddenly stops walking. Azumi stops too when she notice Heechul stops walking.

“Why did you stop?” Azumi asks.

“Do you regret being a mother to Stitch?” Heechul suddenly asks.

“I never regret it. For me, Stitch is my little world. I worked hard for him.” Azumi said.

“Then, why did you always leave him to me?” Heechul asks.

“If only I can, I can bring him to Japan but because of my work I can’t do it.” She said. “Why? Do you want me to bring him to Japan?”

“Aniyo. I love my son so much but if the time comes that you need to be with him I’ll give him to you even though it hurts.” Heechul said.

“You really gonna do that?” she asks.

Heechul nodded.

“Thanks, oppa.” Azumi said and smiled.

“Aigoo… I feel like I want to eat some chicken tonight for dinner.” Heechul said looking at the blue sky.

“Oppa, I’ll buy a chicken for our dinner. Stitch loves chicken too.” Azumi said happily.

“Really? Ok!” Heechul said.

“You go with me.” Azumi said.

“Ok!” Heechul said.

Azumi wrapped her arm to Heechul’s arm and they walked.


Leeteuk is next of course