GYM

Super Junior After 5 or more years

Kim Youngwoon or also known as Kang-in has own a gym and he’s a gym instructor of course. ^^,

He has a wife named Natsuki and a son named Kevin.

Kang-in wants Kevin to grow up strong just like him, so he always brings Kevin in his gym every Saturday, which is Kevin hated it.

Kang-in doesn’t know the little secret of his son…kekeke

Saturday Morning…

“Son, wake up! It is time to go to the gym.” Kang-in said.

“Mmm… Appa, I’m not feeling well.” Kevin said and hides under his blanket.

“Omo. Are you sick?” Kang-in asks. “Hon, Kevin looks sick!”

“He must be over played yesterday. I told you not to play with him in almost 3 hours last night.” Natsuki said.

“Omo. Mianhae, my son. You should take a rest today. I will go alone in the gym today.” Kang-in said.

“Araso. Take care, appa.” Kevin said still hiding under the blanket.

“Come home early today, araso?” Natsuki said to Kang-in. They are at the front of their house.

“I will. I will bring a strong drink for Kevin tonight.” Kang-in said.

“Aish! Stop letting him drinks a strong drinks.” she said.

“But, it will help him to go stronger.” Kang-in said.

“Yah!” she yelled. “Kevin is just a 5 years old boy. Let him enjoy his life while he still young and bringing him in the gym is not part of his life.”

“Araso. Araso. Just stop scolding me. What are the neighbors gonna say about us when they hear that you’re scolding me?” Kang-in said. “I need to go now. Take care of Kevin.”

“Araso.” she said.

Natsuki stays at the front of the gate until making sure that Kang-in is gone. When she saw that Kang-in’s car is now far away she went back inside the house.

“Umma, is he gone?” Kevin asks. He is now standing at the living room.

“Ne. You eat your breakfast and we are leaving.” she said.

“Where are we going?” he asks.

“Shopping!” she said.

“Yeah!” he said happily.

………………………………………………………………………………………

Kang-in’s Gym…

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Kang-in greets when Eunhyuk, Siwon and Donghae enter the gym.

The other Super Junior members are all ready in there.

“Hyung, let’s go to the bar tonight.” Siwon said.

“Aniyo. Natsuki said that I should go home early. And besides, Kevin is not feeling well.” he said.

“Oh come on. Are you afraid of your wife?” Heechul said.

“I am not. I told you Kevin is not feeling well.” he said.

“Natsuki can take care of him.” Yesung said.

“Hyung, just admit it that you’re afraid of Natsuki noona.” Siwon said.

“Yah! You’re afraid to Wilhelmina, too.” he said.

“She’s not my wife.” Siwon said.

“Soon to be your wife.” he said.

“How about I’ll treat you all for a snack later?” Kibum said.

“Sure!”  They all agreed.

 ………………………………………………………………………………………

Mall…

“Umma, I want a pink teddy bear!” Kevin said.

“I will buy you a pink teddy bear.” Natsuki said.

Kevin loves pink stuff, maybe, because Natsuki influences her son. Natsuki really loves to have a daughter, in fact, when she was pregnant she wished that her baby will be a girl so she buys lots of baby stuffs for baby girl. But, she was shocked when her baby is a boy. She has no choice to use the baby stuffs for her baby even though he is a boy. Until now, Natsuki buys lots of pink toys for Kevin, that’s why because sometimes Kevin acts like a girl but not in front of Kang-in. Who knows what will gonna happen if Kang-in finds out about his only son acting like a girl?

At A Fast Food Restaurant…

“Wyn, hurry up! I’m hungry!” Jen said. Wyn is at the counter getting their orders.

“Araso! Araso! You go here and help me.” Wyn said. “Uhmm… Never mind. I forgot that you already have the Jane’s Syndrome. You might throw our food in the floor.”

“Aish! Just hurry!” Jen said.

“Jen!” someone called her.

Jen saw Natsuki and Kevin at the entrance of the restaurant.

“Annyeong!” Jen greets.

“Hi unnie! Hi Kevin!” Wyn greets. “I thought you’re always at your appa’s gym every Saturday?”

“I really don’t want to go there.” Kevin said. “I just want to play every weekend with umma.”

Jen notices the paper bags with full of pink stuff toys.

“Natsuki, are they for Kevin?” Jen asks.

“Ne.” Natsuki said.

“But, why they are all pink?” Jen asks.

“Kevin loves pink stuffs and some girl’s stuffs.” Natsuki said.

Wyn accidentally spit the coke she was drinking to Jen’s face. (XD)

“Aisshh!!! WYN!” Jen angrily yelled.

“Sorry.” Wyn said. “Unnie, is Kevin a gay?”

“Aniyo.” Natsuki said. “Or maybe.”

“Natsuki, what will Youngwoon oppa gonna do if he finds out his only son is likes pink stuffs and girly stuffs?” Jen asks.

“He won’t find out.” Natsuki said.

“But, what if is he sees those toys?” Wyn asks.

“I tell him that these are mine.” she said. “Right, Kevin?”

“Ne!” Kevin said.

While they are eating, Wyn saw something.

“Natsuki unnie, does Youngwoon oppa knows that you’re here?” Wyn asks looking at something.

“Aniyo. He thought that Kevin is sick.” Natsuki said while busy eating. “Why?”

“You’re in deep trouble. Oppa and the others are here.” Wyn said.

Natsuki turns around and saw the Super Junior in the counter. Her eyes widened when she saw Kang-in.

 “We must get out of here.” Natsuki said to the two. “Kevin, finish your food now. We need to go.”

“Araso.” Kevin said.

………………………………

“Guys, why don’t some of you find a table for us while the others will take the orders?” Leeteuk said.

“Araso.” Kyuhyun said.

They’re now looking at the whole restaurant looking for an empty table when he spotted Jen.

“Oh! Jen and Wyn are here.” Kyuhyun said.

“Where?” Sungmin asks.

“Is that Natsuki?” Ryeowook asks.

Kang-in turns around when he heard what Ryeowook said. He saw his wife and son together with Jen and Wyn.

“What are they doing here? I thought Kevin is sick.” Kang-in said.

He decided to walk towards the two.

………………………………

“Kevin, let’s go.” Natsuki said.

“Too late. The boys are already seen us.” Jen said.

“And, Youngwoon oppa is walking towards us.” Wyn said.

Natsuki close her eyes and wait for what happen next.

She felt Kang-in’s hand hold her shoulder. “What are you two doing here?” Kang-in asks.

“Appa, I’m sorry if I lied.” Kevin said. “I really just don’t want to go to the gym because I just want to stay home and play my toys so I act like I am sick.”

“You don’t need to lie, baby. You can just tell me that you didn’t want to go.” Kang-in said.

“He already done that but you didn’t listen to him.” Natsuki said.

“Mianhae.” he said.

“Let’s go home.” Kevin said.

“Araso.” Kang-in said.

………………………………………………………………………………………

On their way home…

“By the way, why did you buy lots of girly toys?” Kang-in asks while driving.

“Uhmm… It’s mine.” Natsuki said.

“Natsuki, don’t lie to me. You’re too old to play for girly toys.” Kang-in said. “Are you keeping a secret?”

“Ha? A-Aniyo.” Natsuki said.

“Natsuki, I’ll understand if those toys are for Kevin.” he said.

“Really?” Natsuki asks.

“No. I don’t want my only son to be gay.” he said.

“But, what if he is gay?” Natsuki asks.

“Umma, I’m not gay. I just like pink stuffs.” Kevin said. “Just like Sungmin ahjushi.”

“See. Kevin is a boy. You don’t need to worry.” Kang-in said.

“But, I want him to be a princess.” Natsuki said.

“Natsuki! Kevin is a boy; don’t try to make him a gay.” Kang-in said.

“But, I want a daughter!” Natsuki said.

“Don’t worry; we will make a baby girl tonight.” Kang-in said and smile.

Natsuki hit her husband’s arm. “Aish! Kevin might hear you.” Natsuki said.

“I don’t hear anything, umma.” Kevin said while playing in his PSP.

“Just make sure this time it would be a girl.” Natsuki whispered to her husband and smile.


Mianhae for updating late.

And I think this chapter is kinda boring...

Up Next

.....................................................

........................................

..............................

...................

...........

....

..

.

YESUNG