Host

Super Junior After 5 or more years

Zhou Mi continues his career. He is a host in five different shows in Korea.

He has 3 beautiful children, Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup. They are triplets. He, the triplets and his wife Miranda are now living in Korea.

Miranda owns a toy shop and she was managing it.

“WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” Bubbles cried.

“What is it?” Zhou asks  and came running to the room.

“Appa, Buttercup broke Mr. Teddy” Bubbles cried.

Zhou saw the teddy bear that has no head.

“Buttercup, why did you broke Bubbles teddy bear?” he asks.

“I just wanted to borrow it.” Buttercup said.

“Still you need to take care of it. It is not yours.” Zhou said.

“I’m sorry, appa.” Buttercup said. “Sorry Bubbles.”

“Bubbles, Buttercup said that she’s sorry. Stop crying, araso?” he said.

“Ne, appa.” Bubbles said.

“I will ask umma to buy you a new teddy bear. How’s that?” he said.

“Thanks appa!” Bubbles said.

“Hon, kids, let’s go.” they heard Miranda calling them.

“Let’s go.” Zhou said.

“Blossom, let’s go. Stop watching that cartoon.” Miranda said to Blossom. She was watching in the living room.

“But umma. It is my favorite cartoons.” Blossom said.

“Our favorite.” Bubbles and Buttercup said.

“Ne. Our favorite cartoons.” Blossom said.

“I will buy you a dvd of that cartoon.” Miranda said.

“Really?” the three asks.

“Ne. So, let’s go because we will watch appa in his tv show.” Miranda said.

While in the car, the three keeps saying the favorite line of their favorite cartoon.

Blossom: Not so fast!

Buttercup: Mojo

Bubbles: Jojo!

Buttercup pretending to be Mojojojo: Too late, Powerpuffs! Or should I say, "Power-pups"?

The three girls laughed.

“Hey! Hey! How about this one? Blossom you will be the narrator and I will be Ace.” Buttercup said.

Blossom pretending to be the Narrator: The city of Townsville! And what a beautiful city she is, full of -- (Telephone rings) Oh, excuse me. (Answers phone) Uh -- hello?

Buttercup pretending to be Ace: Yeah, listen, jerk-face, you good-for-nothin' toad!

Blossom pretending to be the Narrator: You can't talk to me like that!

Buttercup pretending to be Ace: How 'bout this? I THINK YOU STINK! I CAN SMELL YA OVER THE PHONE!

The three laughed again.

“You really like Powerpuff Girls, are you?” Zhou said while driving.

“Ne!” the three said.

“Umma, why did you name us like them?” Blossom asks.

“When your umma was pregnant, she likes to watch that cartoon everyday. So, when the doctor said that you were triplets we decided to name you to the powerpuff girls.” Zhou said.

“And your attitudes are like them.” Miranda added.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Oh! Zhou, here you are!” Mr. Lee said, the director of the show.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Mr. Lee.” Zhou greets.

“Is this your wife?” Mr. Lee asks.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Mr. Lee. Miranda imneeda.” Miranda said.

“Nice to meet you.” Mr. Lee said. “And these cute girls are your daughters?”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” the three greets.

“Kyopta!” Mr. Lee said. “Anyway, proceed to the dressing room and study your lines.”

The family went to the dressing room of Zhou Mi.

Miranda was once gone there, while it is the first time the kids went there.

“Appa, why is she putting a make-up to your face? You’re not a girl.” Bubbles asks.

“Appa needs it for his work. And besides, appa will not be look like a girl.” Zhou said.

“Ah…” Bubbles said.

“Bubbles!” Blossom calls her.

“What?” Bubbles asks.

“Remember when Mojo Jojo kidnapped the narrator, what is his line is?” Buttercup asks.

Bubbles paused for a moment and talk.

Bubbles pretending to be Mojo Jojo: The city of Townsville. A city that, while being a city, is for some inexplicable reason called "Town." And not only is it called a "Town," but also a "Ville," thus making it a city, town, and village, which seems to me to be redundant and repetitive, which can be quite annoying if you ask me, which you have no choice but to do, for now I, Mojo Jojo, am in charge of... the city of Townsville!

“Wow! You’re great!” Mr. Lee said while clapping his hands.

“Kamsahamnida!” Bubbles said.

“They are smart, Mr. Lee. Only it comes to that cartoon.” Zhou said.

“How bout we put them today in the show as guests?” Mr. Lee suggests.

“I don’t know. Ask Miranda.” Zhou said.

Mr. Lee talked to Miranda and after a while she agreed to it.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Appa, hurry! Zhou ahjushi’s show will gonna start!” Stitch shouts.

“I know!” Heechul said. He sat on the sofa and turns on the tv.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Zhou Mi’s show will gonna start now.

“The show starts now in…5…4…3…2…1!”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! Welcome to Zhou’s Show.” Zhou Mi greets. “Today is special day because it is all about kids! And also let’s all welcome our special host and my love Miranda!”

Miranda enters the stage and greets them.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Miranda ahjumma!” Stitch said.

“I didn’t know that she is coming there.” Heechul said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Let’s all welcome our 5 cute and adorable guests.” Miranda said.

The show continues.

“Before we end the show today, we have a special presentation for you.” Miranda said.

“Right. Since my beautiful and y wife is here…” Zhou Mi said. Miranda blushed. “It is not fair if our kids are not here, right?”

The audience agrees.

“Let’s watch the presentation of our children.” Zhou Mi said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“The triplets are there, too?” Stitch said.

“Is this a family show?” Heechul asks.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The three are all dressed in pajamas, red, blue and green. Then, a guy that wearing like Mojo Jojo appears.

In the scene, he was forced to tell the girls a bedtime story.

Mojo Jojo: Very well, then. I will tell you my favourite story... ABOUT THE GREATEST CONQUEROR WHO EVER LIVED! Napoleon! [he envisions himself as Napoleon] He was a mighty man, feared by all who looked up to him. Using his genius and his loyal army, he conquered all of Europe, then all of Russia, and finally the whole world. The end.

Powerpuff Girls: BORING!

Blossom: Your story's all wrong! Napoleon's 1807 seizure of Portugal and the subsequent Rebellion by the Spaniards cost France over 300,000 casualties, untold sums of money, and contributed to the eventual weakening of the Napoleonic Empire! [whacks Mojo with her pillow]

Bubbles: And your analysis on the Invasion of Russia is also incorrect! Napoleon's invasion of 1812 resulted in massive casualties of his troops, due to starvation and inclement conditions, and ended in a disastrous retreat from Moscow with his army defeated! [whacks Mojo with her pillow]

Buttercup: Yeah, dummy! And when he returned to France, the Allied Nations of Europe united against him, which led to his eventual defeat at the Battle of Waterloo on June 18, 1815, whereafter he was exiled to the island of St. Helena, where he died a miserable death from stomach cancer on May 5, 1821, stupid! [whacks Mojo with her pillow]

 

The audiences were amazed because the girls can memorize their long lines. They cheer them.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the car…

“Appa, we have so much fun!” Blossom said.

“That’s great.” Zhou said.

“Thanks appa for bringing us there.” Buttercup said.

“Appa, can we come back again there?’ Bubbles asks.

“If umma will let you.” Zhou said.

“If you only study hard.” Miranda said.

“We will!” the three said. “So once again, the day is saved! Thanks to the Powerpuff Girls!”

They all laughed.


Sungmin's next...alright