Resorts

Super Junior After 5 or more years

Lee Family’s House…

“Appa!” Percy’s screamed heard all over the house.

“Aigoo… My handsome baby is here.” Donghae said. He carries his son. “How’s school?”

“It is still the same. What do you expect, appa? Our school will turn into a mall?” Percy said.

“Aigoo… It is not what I meant. I mean that have you study well?” he said.

“Ne! Today, Teacher Kath taught us about different aquatic animals.” Percy said.

“That’s great.” Donghae said.

“Appa, how do you met, umma?” Percy asks.

“What kind of question is that?” he asks and laughed.

“I heard Holy and Kellie talking about how their parents met.” Percy said. “Holy said that Siwon ahjushi met Wilhelmina ahjumma in your last concert. She was watching your concert with her friend, while, Kibum ahjushi met Teacher Kath by accident. What does Kellie mean by accident?”

“Her parents met in a park when Kath was trying to run after her dog Shinichi. She was accidentally bumped to Kibum and Kibum was love at first sight to her.” Donghae said.

“How about you, appa?” Percy asks.

“Well, me and your umma met in the ocean.” he said.

“Ocean? You mean, umma is a mermaid?” Percy said.

“Let me tell you about our love story.” he said.

FLASHBACK…

Donghae was having a vacation to his beach resort. Yep! He owns a beach resort. He loves ocean so that’s why he have a resort.

He sails in his own yacht which Siwon gave him as a gift. He was just taking a break from his work.

He looks at around the ocean. He peacefully closes his eyes and feels the wind.

“HELP! HELP!” someone screamed.

Donghae opens his eyes again. He thought that he heard someone.

He looks around and saw something in the water. It was not too far from him. Then, he heard that thing needs help. He didn’t think anymore, he jumps on the water and try to save it.

It was a girl.

Donghae quickly save her and bring her to his yacht.

“Are you ok?” he asks.

The girl keeps on coughing because she drank some ocean water.

She nodded when Donghae asks her.

“How did you get there?” Donghae asks.

“My stupidity.” she said.

“Eh?”

“Me and my friends are in a boat when I fell.” she said.

“Where are your friends?” he asks.

“I don’t know. They didn’t realized that I fell.” she said.

“You’re lying.” Donghae said. He knows that she was lying. It is impossible that you wouldn’t notice your friend falling out of a boat.

“A-Are you trying to say that I am a liar?” she angrily asks.

“Who are you?” Donghae said seriously.

“Ok. I admit it. I’m Rina Kanda, the only daughter of Yu Kanda.” she said.

“Kanda? You owned the Kanda beach resort not too far away here?” he asks.

She nodded.

“B-But, how did you get here?” he asks.

“I was trying to escape. I stole my appa’s speed boat. When I was in the middle of the ocean, the stupid speed boat stop. In my depression I kicked the speed boat’s motor. Then, the speed boat starts to move again and I fell in the water.” she said.

“Why do you want to escape?” Donghae asks.

“My appa is so strict. I can’t stand him so I escape.” she said.

“Escape that it might lead to your death.” Donghae said.

“I would be happy if I die.” she said.

Donghae saw tears in her eyes. “Hey. It is not the end of the world. Don’t cry.”

“Who are you by the way?” she asks.

“I’m Lee Donghae.” he said.

“Lee Donghae? Are you a Super junior?” she asks.

He nodded.

“I’ll get out of here.” she said and stood up.

“Oh! Wait. What’s the problem?” he asks.

“I promised to my self that you Super Junior are the last guys I will met before I die.” she said.

“Why? Do you hate us?” he asks.

“Aniyo. I just don’t like you.” she said.

“Hey. That isn’t nice.” he said.

“Can we just go back to your resort so that I can leave this place?” she asks.

“Ok. We will get back.” Donghae said. “Such an annoying girl.” he told to himself.

When they get back to his resort, they saw some men wearing black suits.

“O-oh.” she said.

“Do you know them?” Donghae asks.

Rina face him. “Look, just do what I say, araso?”

“What do you mean?”

“Just say yes.” she said.

“Yes.” Donghae said.

“Good.” she said. She wraps her arm in Donghae’s arm and walk towards the men.

“Miss Rina, your father is worried about you.” a man said.

“I doubt it.” she said. “I just visit my boyfriend’s resort.”

Donghae’s eyes widened of shock when he heard what Rina said.

“Can you come with us?” the man asks.

“Sure.” Rina said.

They get in a black car.

“What the hell is that?” Donghae asks.

“I must do it.” she said casually. “By the way, my appa is cold as an ice. He is hard to please. So if I were you, I will keep my mouth shut and let me talk to him.”

“I thought you don’t like me?” Donghae asks.

“I don’t like you when you’re in a Super Junior. But, since you save my life, I starting to like you now.” she said.

“Women. I really can’t understand you.” he said.

“Whatever.” she said. She was so calm.

…………………………………………………………….

Donghae was sweating even though in the room where they are full air conditioned.

He was nervous because of Rina’s father. His eyes are cold as an ice. When they enter his office room, he felt shiver all on his body because of the aura of Yu Kanda.

“How long you’ve been together?” Yu Kanda asks looking at Donghae.

“H-Ha?..Eh…”

“1 year and a half.” Rina answered.

“When and where did you meet?” Yu Kanda asks looking at Donghae.

“I-In…..” Donghae don’t know what to say. “Is this some kind of an interview?”

“I met him in his resort.” RIna answered. “He owns the SJ Resort.”

“When are you planning to get married?” Yu Kanda asks.

“Married?!!!” Donghae and Rina ask.

“Ne. Married. I was hoping that you will be married soon because I don’t want Rina to be pregnant out of wedlock.” he said.

“P-Pregnant?” Donghae asks. “What is this man talking about?”

“Rina was missing since last night and I think you spent your night together.” he said.

“A-Appa, can we talk about that later? I need to talk to him first.” Rina said.

“Ah… No need.” Donghae said. “I will marry her as soon as possible.”

Rina looks at Donghae. She thought that he was joking but no, he is really serious.

Donghae looks at her and smile. He held her hands and he whispers to her. “It’s ok. Everything will be alright.”

Before they get married, Donghae confessed to Rina that he fell in love to her the first time he saw her. He promised to himself that once he laid his eyes on that girl he will never let her go no matter what.

After they get married they spent their honeymoon in SJ’s Resort.

END OF FLASHBACK

“I thought umma is a mermaid.” Percy said.

“Aniyo. But she is beautiful like a mermaid.” Donghae said.

“SURPRISE!!!” some shouts. The two looks at the door.

“Umma!” Percy said happily. He hugs her mom.

“I miss you, baby!” Rina said.

“I thought you will stay in the resort today.” Donghae said and give Rina a kiss.

“Appa let me go home early. He said that he can take care the two resorts.” Rina said.

Her appa became kind and an understanding father to her and Donghae and also a very kind grandfather to Percy.


Zhou Mi is Next