Dance Dance Dance

Super Junior After 5 or more years

Shin’s House…

“Appa, we will gonna have a dance presentation on Friday.” Piglet said.

“Really? What are you going to perform?” Shindong or Shin Dong-hee asks.

“The girls will gonna dance the SNSD song Hoot while us the boys will gonna perform the Bonamana.” Chow Fan said.

“We’ve been practicing the whole day. Tarzan and Percy are the one who are teaching us.” Chow Fan said.

“How about you, Piglet?” he asks.

“I and Kellie are the one who teaching them and also with the help of Hyoyeon ahjumma.” Piglet said. “Appa, will you gonna watch us on Friday?”

“Of course I will.” Shindong said.

“How about umma? She’s busy in her work, right?” Chow Fan asks.

“I will ask her.” Shindong said.

Shindong’s wife works at a steak restaurant while Shindong is teaching some high school students about dancing every Monday-Friday.

That night, Shindong wait his wife to come home. She was a little bit surprised when she saw her husband sitting on the sofa waiting for her.

“That’s new. Why are you still awake?” she asks.

“Can I talk to you?” he asks.

She sat on the sofa beside him.

“What is it?” she asks.

“Nari, the kids wants us to watch them on Friday in their dance performance.” He said.

“Friday?” she said. She thinks first if she has a schedule in that day or none. “I’m free on Friday.”

“Really? So, are we going to watch them?” he asks.

“Of course! The last time they have performed I wasn’t able to come, so this is my chance to make up for them.” She said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the Day Care…

“Aigoo… Chow Fan, can’t you really do the pelvic step?” Raphael asks.

“Mian. I just can’t do it.” He said.

“We have only 3 days before the performance. If you make a mistake again just like the last performance, I’ll swear, I will switch you to Amber in our group.” Raphael said.

“You need to practice hard in your house. Just look at Piglet, she’s good at dancing. She’s just like your appa.” Shinchan said.

“Ok. I will practice hard. Just don’t make me go to the girl’s group.” He said.

“Good.” Raphael said.

After class, Chow Fan and Piglet are the only one who left in the Day Care. They’re staying there all day while waiting for their appa to fetch them.

Chow Fan is practicing the steps alone when Sungmin approach him.

“Urghh! I really can’t do it.” He said.

“What’s wrong?” Sungmin asks.

“Teacher, I just can’t really do the pelvic step.” He said.

Sungmin was their teacher one month while Kath is on vacation in the Philippines. She needs some vacation for a moment. No one knows why, only Kath and Kibum know it.

“Just keep on practicing. Don’t you know that Practice makes Perfect?” Sungmin said.

“But teacher, Practice makes Perfect but then again nobody’s perfect, so why practice?” he asks.

“H-Huh? Y-You have a point about that. Anyway, just keep on practicing.” Sungmin said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Shin’s House…

“Appa, I want some more rice.” Piglet said.

“Araso.” Shindong said. He gets another cup of rice for Piglet.

“Kamsahamnida.” She said.

“Oh! Chow Fan, what’s wrong? Why are you not eating?” he asks.

“Appa, why am I not like you?” Chow Fan asks.

“What do you mean?” he asks.

“You’re a good dancer. Piglet is just like you. Why am I not a good dancer?” Chow Fan said.

“You’re a good dancer, Chow Fan.” He said. “Who told you that you’re not a good dancer?”

“Our classmate. I always make a mistake every time we are dancing. That’s why they are angry with me.” Chow Fan said.

“Appa never believe that you’re not good at dancing. Do you want appa to teach you how to dance?” he asks.

Chow Fan smiled. “Really? You will teach me?” Chow Fan asks.

“Ne. After your class tomorrow, I will fetch you and I will bring you to my dance studio.” He said.

“I want to come, too.” Piglet said.

“Sure.” He said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

At the dance studio…

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Chow Fan and Piglet greet to the high school students.

“Teacher, are their your kids?” a boy asks.

“Ne. they are here because I will teach Chow Fan to the dance.” He said. “You guys can practice by yourself today.”

“Appa, can I join them?” Piglet asks.

“Of course you can.” He said.

Piglet joins the students who are practicing on the other side of the dance studio while Shindong and Chow Fan are busy practicing the Bonamana.

After an hour…

“Are you sure you are not good at dancing? You just learned all the steps in just an hour. I’m sure your classmates will gonna surprise tomorrow.” Shindong said.

“Really? Maybe because you’re the one who taught me.” Chow Fan said. “Kamsahamnida, appa!”

“No problem.” Shindong said. “I will do anything for my children.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The Performance…

All the kid’s parents are all present except for Kath who is on vacation.

“Omo! Mianhae!” Jen said. She accidentally bumped the pile of toy blocks.

“Unnie, it looks like you caught a Jane’s Syndrome.” Wyn said. “You’re being clumsy lately.”

“Heh! I am not.” Jen said.

“Nice to see you here, Nari.” Wilhelmina said.

“Me too. I’m happy that I’ll able to watch my kids to dance today.” Nari said.

“Hyung, how’s the planning of reunion? We have only 3 months.” Shindong asks Heechul.

“Everything’s going well. I already contacted Henry and he will be here with his family 1 week before the reunion.” Heechul said.

“Aigoo… I remember when I got lost and I paid very expensive mochis in their shop.” Shindong said.

“That’s why you need to stay closer with us if we’re having a vacation in other country.” Eunhyuk said.

“I always remember that.” Shindong said.

“Hey boys! The program is about to start.” Rina called them. The boys went inside and watch their kids to perform.

The little girls were the one who performed first.

“They are great.” Siwon said.

“Of course they will. It was Hyoyeon who taught them. You know she’s really great in dancing that’s why I liked her.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ehem!” Jane said from Eunhyuk’s back. Jane was very jealous it comes to Hyoyeon.

“I liked her when I was an artist in SME.” Eunhyuk explained.

“Oh really? Why are you texting yesterday?” Jane asks.

“It is just a friendly text, ok? You don’t need to be jealous.” Eunhyuk said.

“You two, stop it. The little boys are next.” Shindong said.

Shindong was nervous. He was hoping that Chow Fan will not make a mistake.

The music starts and the little boys start to dance. Shindong was only focusing his eyes to Chow Fan.

At last the dance performance ends and Chow Fan never made a mistake.

Shindong saw how the little boys congratulate Chow Fan for not making a mistake and Chow Fan just smiled and say thank you. Then, his son looks at him and Shindong gives him thumbs up!

Chow Fan bowed to him and say thank you.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“You really did a great job, Chow Fan.” Shindong said on their way home.

“It is all because of you, appa. You’re the one who helped me. Kamsahamnida!” Chow Fan said.

“How about let’s go eat dinner on a restaurant?” Shindong asks.

“Where?” Piglet asks.

“Steak House?” Shindong suggests.

“Aniyo! I’m sick of steak!” Nari said.

“Then umma, you’re the one who choose where are we going to eat.” Chow Fan said.

“Leave it to me! I will bring you to a restaurant with no steak.” She said.

“Is there kind of restaurant without a steak?” Shindong asks.

“Noodle Restaurant.” Nari said.

“Umma, we don’t want there!” the twins said.

“But, I don’t want in a steak restaurant.” She said.

“Let’s go to Mc Donalds.” Chow Fan said.

“Yeah!” Piglet said.

“Araso! Araso!” Shindong said.

“Yehey!” they said.


Mianhae for keeping you waiting...

 

hope you like it!

 

Kang-in is next!