Complete Family

Super Junior After 5 or more years

At Yesung’s Mansion…

The Super Junior members and their wives are all gathered up that Saturday morning in Yesung’s house. They are talking about the upcoming reunion. It will be 2 weeks before the reunion.

“We need to keep it secret. The fans shouldn’t know about our reunion because it will be private.” Leeteuk said.

“We already know that.” Heechul said.

“Where will Henry and his family stay here?” Ryeowook asks.

“In our house. Kath was already in America to be with them and they will go back here together.” Kibum said.

“She’s in America? Why didn’t you tell us?” Jen asks.

“She doesn’t need to tell you.” Kibum said.

“And why not? We are her sisters.” Wyn said.

“And so if she’s in America?” Kibum asks.

“We need to go there too. It is not right that she’s the only one there.” Jen said.

“Childish.” Kibum whispered.

“Are you saying something?” Jen asks.

“None.” Kibum said.

“How about the venue? Is everything ok in the venue?” Kang-in asks.

“Ne. Thanks to Nari.” Shindong said. Nari is in-charge of the venue.

“But, what if some fans notice about it?” Ryeowook asks.

“They won’t. The place will be close that day. And there will be a sign at the front that says ‘For Renovation’. So, the people won’t think that there will be party in there. And, when it is time that we get there, we will go at the back door to go in. We will just remove the ‘For Renovation’ sign if it is time to start the party. The people won’t notice it because it is night.” Natsuki said.

“Nice plan.” Leeteuk said. “Hope it will work.”

“It will work. But we need to tell the children that they need to keep it a secret. Some fans always want to ask to our children some information about us.” Hankyung said.

“Don’t worry. They are upstairs playing in the playroom, so they don’t know our plans.” Yesung said.

“Then, what do you think of Stitch?” Azumi asks.

“Stitch?” they ask.

Azumi pointed up of the stairs.

“Yah! Stitch! Who told you to listen to us?” Heechul yelled.

Azumi stomp Heechul’s foot. She was beside Heechul at the sofa. “Don’t shout at him.” Azumi angrily said.

“I am not!” Heechul said.

“Fighting again.” Wilhelmina said.

“I thought you two are together now.” Miranda said.

“We are not.” Heechul and Azumi said. “And we will never be.”

“Umma, appa, I thought you two love each other.” Stitch said. “Last night, umma slept in your room. Right, appa?”

The others look at the two.

“No I am not.” Azumi said.

“Then, what is this?” Stitch asks. He gave his cellphone to Azumi. She plays the video on the cellphone. It shows that Azumi and Heechul went inside Heechul’s room together.

The other looks at the two suspiciously.

“Not sleeping together, huh?” Eunhyuk said.

“We are not!” Heechul said.

“We are not kids, hyung. We know that you two like each other.” Ryeowook said.

Then, Shinchan came down from upstairs.

“Appa, umma will gonna fetch me here today. She said that we need visit halmeoni and auntie in their house.” Shinchan said holding the cellphone.

“Visiting again? Why do you always visit them? And besides, where is Shana? She is supposed to be here. She is in-charge of decorating the place of our reunion.” Leeteuk said.

“Appa, she is on the line.” Shinchan said. And he shows the cellphone.

Leeteuk eyes widened when he saw Shana on the screen of the cellphone.

“Park Jung-soo, can you please repeat what have you said a while ago?” Shana said.

Leeteuk quickly took the cellphone and went to the garden.

“Where are you?” Leeteuk asks.

“I’m in the taxi. I’m on my way there to fetch Shinchan.”Shana said.

“And why are you going to your umma’s house? You are supposed to be here.” Leeteuk said.

“I know. But, umma said that we need to visit her. She’s not feeling well today.” Shana said.

“She always says that. Why don’t you live there again?” Leeteuk said.

“Oh! My cellphone’s battery is going to drain now. Bye!” Shana said and she’s gone.

Leeteuk knows that it was just an excuse. Every time he opens the topic about Shana’s mom, she will make an excuse to stop it.

Leeteuk fell in love to Shana. When he proposed to her, she rejected it even she is pregnant.

The reason is her umma doesn’t like Leeteuk nor should I say she doesn’t want her daughter to get married.

So, she doesn’t care if Shana was pregnant at that time.

Shinchan, Leeteuk’s son, lives in his appa but sometimes he spends his time with Shana because sometimes Leeteuk is busy.

Shana is an interior decorator. She met Leeteuk when she was in-charge to decorate Leeteuk’s house.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Shana was now at the front of Yesung’s house. She was about to press the doorbell when someone calls her.

Shana: Umma.

Shana’s Mom: Where are you? I thought you are going here.

Shana: I was just going to fetch Shinchan.

Shana’s Mom: He is with his appa again?

Shana: Ne.

Shana’s Mom: Why is he always with that guy? You are supposed to be the one who is taking care of him. Why is always-

Shana: Umma, I need to go now. Bye!

Shana’s Mom: Yah! Shana, I’m not done y-

Shana quickly switches off her cellphone, and then she presses the doorbell.

“I’ll get it!” Donatello said.

“No! I’ll get it!” Raphael said.

“Raph, let Donatello open the gate.” Cornelia said.

Raphael stomps his feet.

“Raph, come here. Don’t be stubborn.” Yesung said. Raph walk towards Yesung and sat on his lap.

Then, Donatello came back with Shana.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Shana greets.

“You’re late.” Leeteuk coldly said.

“I am not here for the meeting. I am here to fetch Shinchan.” Shana said.

“But, you are supposed to be here. You are in-charge of the decoration, right?” Rina said.

“I know. But, my mom is not feeling well today.” Shana said.

“This is the 5th time you said that. And this is our 6th time of our meeting. And this is the last meeting.” Leeteuk said.

“Look, are you telling me that my mom is lying? That, she just wants us to come over to her house without any reason at all.” Shana asks.

“Your words not mine.” Leeteuk said.

“Aish!” Shana counts 1 to 10 to control her hungry. “Shinchan, let’s go.”

“But umma, I want to play here.” Shinchan said.

“Shinchan!” she yelled. Shinchan run towards at Leeteuk’s back.

“I don’t want to go! I want to stay here!” Shinchan said.

“But baby, don’t you want to see halmeoni?” Shana asks.

“I don’t want to go there. She is always scolding me once you get out of the house.” Shinchan said.

“She will never do that.” Shana said.

“Yes she is! She is always saying that you will never marry appa because if you marry him, he will end up leaving you.” Shinchan said. “Just like the way halabeoji did.”

Shana was surprised. She didn’t know that her umma always said that to Shinchan.

“Ok. You stay here. I’ll talk to umma.” Shana said and left.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Shana, you are finally here.” Shana’s mom said. Shana saw her mom busy with her plants.

“I thought you were sick.” She said.

“I was but when I know that you will come here, I feel much better now.” Shana’s mom said.

“Liar.” She whispered.

“Where’s Shinchan?” Shana’s mom asks.

“I left him to his appa.” She said.

“To him again? I thought you will bring him here.” Shana’s mom said.

“What’s wrong if I left him to his appa? After all, after the reunion, I might marry him.” Shana said.

Her mom’s eyes widened with shocked. “T-That guy. D-don’t tell me he proposed to you?”

Actually, Leeteuk never proposed to her since the day she rejected him. She was just let her umma assumed it. She just wanted to see what will be her umma’s reaction.

“You look shocked, umma. What’s wrong if he proposed to me again? We are both single and we have a son.” Shana said.

“You should not marry him. You might end up like me!” Shana’s mom said.

“Appa left you because he really loves his first girlfriend. Appa marry you because of his family. And when he got chance to meet her again, he never let her go.” She said.

“How dare you say that to me? I’m your umma!” Shana’s mom said.

“I know! If you really my umma, you will let me get married.” She said.

“Ok fine! Go marry that guy. You shouldn’t live like me.” Shana’s mom said.

Shana hugs her mom. “Kamsahamnida.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Nursery School…

It was recess and all the kids are playing except for Shinchan.

“Shinchan, do you want to play with us?” Percy asks.

“No thanks.” He said.

“What’s wrong?” Stitch asks.

“I really wish that umma and appa will be together.” Shinchan said.

“Do you need a help?” Tarzan asks.

“We will help you.” Chow Fan said.

“But, how?” he asks.

“I have a plan.” Leonardo said.

The boys are all gathered up.

“I wonder what the boys are up to.” Kellie said.

“Just don’t mind them. As long as they are not planning something bad.” Holy said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Friday Night…

Leeteuk and Shinchan are quietly eating their dinner. Every minute, Shinchan is looking at his appa.

“Shinchan.” Leeteuk said.

“Ne, appa?” he said.

“Do you steal some under wears again?” Leeteuk asks.

“Aniyo.” He said. “What make you think of that, appa?”

“You are always looking at me. Do you need something?” Leeteuk asks.

“Appa, do you have time tomorrow?” he asks.

“Ne. Why?” Leeteuk said.

“I want to watch the movie SKYLINE. Stitch said that it was a great movie.” Shinchan said.

“SKYLINE? Isn’t it about aliens?” Leeteuk asks.

Shinchan nodded.

“Aren’t you too young to watch those kinds of movies?” Leeteuk asks.

“Aniyo.” He said.

“Ok. We will watch it tomorrow.” Leeteuk said.

Leeteuk thought that Shinchan is asleep. Didn’t he know that his son is texting Shana to meet him on the movie theater.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the front of Movie Theater…

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Hyoyeon ahjumma & Seohyun ahjumma.” Shinchan greets.

“What are you doing here?” Leeteuk asks.

“Heechul oppa ask us if we can be the guardian of these little boys while they watch Kung Fu Panda 2.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ah I see.” Leeteuk said.

“Shinchan, let’s go?” Seohyun asks.

“Wait! I and Shinchan are going to watch SKYLINE.” Leeteuk said.

“Oppa, SKYLINE is not appropriate to watch by the kids.” Seohyun said.

“Then, what am I supposed to do?” Leeteuk asks.

Before someone could answer him, someone called Shinchan.

“Shinchan, am I late?” Shana asks.

“Aniyo. Appa, you go watch SKYLINE with umma.” Shinchan said.

“What? I thought we are the one who is watching it.” Shana said.

“I and the others are going to watch Kung Fu Panda 2, while you two will gonna watch SKYLINE.” Shinchan said.

“Shinchan, let’s go now.” Hyoyeon called.

“Bye, umma & appa!” Shinchan said and he left them.

“What should we gonna do?” Shana asks.

“Let’s go watch the movie.” Leeteuk said.

“Araso.” Shana said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After the movie…

Shana was still holding at Leeteuk’s arm. They have fun watching the movie. Most of the time Leeteuk screamed along with the other people.

“Should we watch it again?” Shana asks.

“Aniyo. We need to get Shinchan.” Leeteuk said.

“Let’s just leave him with Hyoyeon and Seohyun. I know that he planned this.” Shana said.

“Planned what?” Leeteuk asks.

“This. He set this up, so that we can have a date.” Shana said.

“You’re right.” He said. “Where do you want to go?”

“At the park.” She said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

At the Park…

Shana was sitting alone on the bench while waiting for Leeteuk to come back. He bought ice creams for them.

“Here you go strawberry ice cream.” Leeteuk said.

“Gomaweoh!” she said.

“How’s your umma?” he asks.

“She’s fine. She finally agrees for me to get married.” She said.

“That’s great.” He said.

“Jung-soo, is your proposal are open?” she asks.

“It will be always open until you agree.” He said.

“I know it is embarrassing but can you propose for me again?” she asks.

“No problem. But, after the reunion.” He said.

“Oh alright!” she said.

Now, Shinchan will gonna be happy because sooner or later he will gonna have a complete family.