Bestfriend

Super Junior After 5 or more years

Kame Boutique…

Kame stands for turtle in Japanese. Kame Boutique is a clothes shop owned by Yesung and Cornelia, Yesung’s wife. Cornelia was come from a rich family.

She used to be a model in Paris but when she met Yesung she left the modeling world for him.

Where did they meet?

After the contract ends, Yesung went to Europe for a vacation trip. It was Siwon’s gift for him. On the trip, he accidentally met Cornelia in the cruise ship. Cornelia by that time wants to suicide by drowning herself in the ocean. Good thing, Yesung saw her, he save her before she jumps into the ocean.

From that incident, Yesung never leave Cornelia, afraid that she might do it again.

After the cruise, the two never seen each other again because Yesung went back to Korea while Cornelia went to Paris.

After 2 weeks, Yesung went to watch a fashion show with Kibum. The models are come from Paris.

While watching the show, Yesung recognized one of the models. He knew that it was Cornelia; he will never forget the woman he met in the cruise.

After the show, Yesung finds a way to meet Cornelia again. He was lucky because he saw her again talking with the guests.

He called her and Cornelia recognizes him. From that day on, Yesung and Cornelia always go on a date until Yesung formally courting Cornelia, after a week they became officially in a relationship.

They get married after 1 year and they have sons. They are quadruplets: Leonardo, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael.

Yesung was the one who named them. All we know that Yesung loves turtle so he named his sons after the ninja turtles… XD

Back to Kame Boutique…

The Boutique was a gift from Cornelia’s parents. Yesung was the one who named it because of the turtle again. XD

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

The Kim’s Mansion, At the Raphael’s Room…

“Raph, did you see my turtle pencil?” Leonardo asks.

“Aniyo.” Raphael said.

Then, Donatello passed by.

“Donny, did you see my turtle pencil?” Leonardo asks.

“Ne. You left it last night in the living room.” Donatello said.

“Gomaweoh!” Leonardo said and went downstairs.

He found his pencil in the living room.

Ding! Dong!

The doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Michelangelo said rushing from the kitchen. He hurriedly opens the door. “Annyeong Hasaeyo, Kibum ahjushi and Kellie!”

“Annyeong.” Kibum greets.

“Annyeong.” Kellie greets. “Happy birthday!”

“Gomaweoh!” Michelangelo said.

The two went inside. It was the quadruplets’ birthday.

“Annyeong Leo! And, happy birthday.” Kellie  greets.

“Gomaweoh.” Leonardo said.

“Where’s Raph?” she asks.

“He’s in his room. Do you want to see him?” Leonardo said.

Kellie looks at her appa. “Appa, can I go to Raph’s room?” she asks.

“Sure.” Kibum said.

“Leo, let’s go.” Kellie said. Kellie likes Raphael but it was a secret.

Yesung came out from the kitchen.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, hyung!” Kibum greets.

“Annyeong.” Yesung greets.

“Where’s Cornelia?” Kibum asks.

“She’s busy decorating the garden.” Yesung said. “How’s Kath, by the way?”

“She’s doing fine in her hometown. She will be back before the reunion.” Kibum said.

“I miss her so much.” Yesung said. Kath was Yesung’s best friend; she is close to him because every time that Kibum and Kath were fighting she’s always goes to Yesung.

When Yesung gets married to Cornelia, she cried while watching the two getting married.

“We are all missing her.” Kibum said.

“Mikey, bring that turtle-shaped chocolate here!” a voice came from the kitchen said.

Then, Michelangelo came out in the kitchen laughing and he was holding a chocolate.

“Mikey, don’t make your auntie angry again.” Yesung said.

“But, I just want to taste Auntie Hay Lin’s homemade chocolate.” Michelangelo said. Hay Lin was Cornelia’s best friend from China. She’s staying with them for 5 months because she was studying a cooking lesson.

Ding! Dong!

The doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Michelangelo said and came rushing to the door. “Appa, Ryeowook ahjushi is here!”

“Wookie! I’m glad you came!” Yesung said and he hugs Ryeowook. “Omo! Who is she?” he asks. He was talking about the woman at the back of Ryeowook.

“She is Iya.” Ryeowook said.

“Hi Iya! How’s the Philippines?” Kibum said.

“Do you know each other?” Yesung asks.

“She’s Kath’s friend from the Philippines. Kath is playing a matchmaker to Ryeowook even though she’s in the Philippines.” Kibum said.

“Yeah. She keeps on calling me to meet the women she chooses for me. And, Iya is the 5th woman she introduces to me for this month.” Ryeowook said and left a frown on his face.

“She was just concern about you. In our group, you, Heechul hyung, Jung-soo hyung and Sungmin are the only one who is not married yet. Except that, Sungmin has already has a girlfriend. And our hyungs have their own kids now. ” Yesung said.

“I know! You don’t need to tell me.” Ryeowook said.

………………………………………………………………………………..

At the Party…

Cornelia decorated their garden with full of turtle balloons, party hats that has a turtle designs and lots of turtle decorations. The kids are having fun while the party is on-going, especially the birthday celebrants and also Stitch.

“Appa!!!” Lilo cried while running to her appa.

“What is it?” Kyuhyun asks while hugging his daughter.

“Stitch pulled my hair again!” Lilo said while crying.

“Don’t cry, baby.” Kyuhyun said.

“Omo! Why is my baby crying?” Jen asks.

“Stitch pulled her hair again.” Kyuhyun said.

“Aish! That Stitch again!” Jen said angrily. Then, she went to Heechul to tell what his son did to her daughter.

“Yah! Kim Heechul!” she yelled while walking towards Heechul. Then, she suddenly bumps Hay Lin because she didn’t see her coming. Hay Lin accidentally pours the juice she was holding to Jen’s shirt.

“Omo! Sorry Jen!” Hay Lin said.

“Aigoo… She really had a Jane’s Syndrome.” Wyn said while looking at her unnie.

“Just eat. Jen might hear you.” Sungmin said.

On the other side of the garden, Jane had a fun looking at the pond where the turtles are when Amber came running holding the pink bear of Kevin.

“Amber, give it back!” Kevin said.

Amber accidentally pushes Jane into the pond.

“Omo! Jane!” Eunhyuk said and came rushing to Jane to help her.

“Jane ahjumma, I’m so sorry.” Amber said.

“Are you alright?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne.” Jane said.

“Oh my! Unnie, let’s go to my room. I will lend you some clothes.” Cornelia said.

The two went inside the house while the party is on-going.

“Wookie oppa, can you get me a drink?” Iya asks.

“You go get it for yourself.” Ryeowook said and left her.

He went to Yesung and the others.

“What’s with the long face, hyung?” Kyuhyun asks.

“Iya is so annoying.” Ryeowook said.

“You don’t like Iya?” Kibum asks. “Ok. I’ll tell Kath.”

“Omo! Don’t tell her. If you do that she will send another girl for me.” Ryeowook said.

“Even if I won’t call her, she will call me to confirm it. And if I lie to her she will get angry.” Kibum said.

“Please, Kibummie. Don’t tell her. I can find a woman on my own. Tell her that stop being a matchmaker to me.” Ryeowook said.

“She won’t gonna listen to me.” Kibum said.

“I’ll call her.” Yesung said. “I’m sure she will gonna listen to me because I’m her best friend.”

“Thanks hyung!” Ryeowook said.

………………………………………………………………………………..

After the Party…

The kids fell asleep after they opened all the presents. Yesung stays in the balcony waiting for Kath to call.

“Hey, are you not going to sleep?” Cornelia asks.

“I’m waiting for a call.” He said.

“Who?” she asks.

“My best friend.” He said.

“Oh right. How’s Kath?” she asks.

“She’s having fun on her vacation.” He said. Cornelia once became jealous to Kath because she saw how Yesung cares so much to Kath when Kath was hurt but they became friends when Kath was the one who helped Yesung to propose a marriage for her.

“That’s great. She needs some times to relax. Taking care of children every day is hard.” Cornelia said

Yesung’s cellphone began to ring. It was Kath who is calling.

Kath: Hi Yesungie! (Kath calls the Super Junior members in their stage name.)

Yesung: Hi Kitkat! How are you? (That’s Yesung calls to her.)

Kath: I’m fine. Tell to your kids ‘Happy Birthday’.

Yesung: Ne. I will.

Kath: Is Cornelia unnie with you?

Yesung: Ne.

Cornelia: Hi Kath! Jen is having a Jane Syndrome, Wyn said it.

Kath: Really? Unnie should stop going to Jane unnie’s clinic… kekeke

Cornelia: I should go now. I think you two need to talk something.

Kath: Ne. See you when I’ll get back, unnie.

Cornelia: Araso.

Cornelia left Yesung in the balcony.

Kath: What are you going to talk about?

Yesung: I just want you to stop acting like a matchmaker to Wookie.

Kath: Why? I just want to help him find a wife for him.

Yesung: He can find a girl for him. Just stop doing that. If you continue being a matchmaker to him, he will get angry to you. And I don’t want my two best friends hate each other. Araso?

Kath: Araso. But, he needs to present his girlfriend in the reunion. Araso?

Yesung: Araso. I will tell him.

Kath: You need to rest now, Yesungie.

Yesung: You, too. Goodnight, Kitkat.

Kath: Goodnight, Yesungie.

After the conversation, Yesung went to their bedroom to take some rest.

....................................................................................................

Hangeng is next!!!