My Wife Is Missing

Super Junior After 5 or more years

“Amber, stop playing robots. You’re a girl; you must play with your dolls.” Han Geng said.

“Appa, I don’t want to play dolls. It’s so boring.” Amber said.

“Where’s your mom, by the way?” he asks.

“She went to explore the Seoul again, appa.” Amber said.

“Again? Aigoo… I have a bad feeling about this.” Han Geng said. “Amber, stay here, araso? I will find your umma.”

“Appa, what about our grocery store?” Amber asks.

“I’ll ask Kibum to take care the grocery store today. And, I’ll ask him to bring Kellie here so that you have a playmate.” Han Geng said.

“Appa, I don’t need a playmate, especially girl playmate.” Amber said.

“Aish! You should play with the girls not with the boys.” Han Geng said. He holds his cellphone and call Kibum.

Han Geng: Kibum, can you take care of my grocery today? I’m going to find my wife. I think she’s lost again.

Kibum: No problem.

Han Geng: Gomaweoh. Oh! By the way, bring Kellie here so that Amber has a playmate.

Kibum: Araso.

“Now Amber, wait for Kibum ahjushi. I’ll be going. Don’t leave the house, araso?” he said.

“Ne, appa.” Amber said.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile at the Yeongdeungpo-gu

“Oh no! I’m lost again.” Dora said. She was walking in the street trying to find her way home.

Then, she heard a woman who is shouting. “Yah! Kim Bum gets back here!”

Dora turns around and saw a pit-bull coming towards her. “That pit-bull looks familiar.” Dora said.

The pit-bull jumps towards her and her face. “Yah! Kim Bum, stop it!” Dora said. She knew that dog base on the collar of the dog.

“Kim Bum, stop it!” the woman said.

“Hey Jen!” Dora greets.

“Dora!” Jen was surprised. “So, that’s why Kim Bum ran towards you.”

Dora and Jen are close friends. Dora always visit Jen in the hospital or in the apartment and she always play with Kim Bum.

“What are you doing here anyway?” Jen asks.

“Well, I’m lost.” Dora said.

“Again. Dora, why do you always leave your house then if it is time you get back you always lost?” Jen said.

“But, since you’re here, you can help me get back to my house.” Dora said.

“I don’t know how to get back too.” Jen said.

“What?” she said.

“Actually, it was Kim Bum’s fault. He escaped while we are walking then I run after him. I didn’t realize that we are running far from the park.” Jen said.

“Oh no!” she said.

……………………………………………………………………………………

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Kibum ahjushi & Kellie.” Amber greets as she opens the door.

“Annyeong. Where’s your appa?” Kibum asks.

“He just left awhile ago to find umma.” Amber said.

“Ok. I will leave Kellie here while I’m taking care of your grocery, araso?” Kibum said.

“Ne.” Amber said.

“Appa, take care.” Kellie said.

“Don’t go outside.” Kibum said.

And he left the two alone in the house.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Han Geng owns a grocery store with his wife Dora. Han Geng may have left the Super Junior but after a year he left he came back to Korea to be with his group and continue his career as a Super Junior member. After their contract has expired he decided to have his own business which is the grocery. He met Dora while he was opening his grocery and he saw her wandering around the street. He offers her some help and that’s how they started to become friends and later on became his wife.

“Aish! Where did she go?” Han Geng said while walking.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Ath the front of JYP Building…

“Stitch, where are we?” Kalla asks.

“Let me guess, you don’t know where we are again.” Stitch said.

“That’s why I asking you where are we.” Kalla said.

“I know!” Shinchan said.

“Really? Great! Now, where are we?” Stitch asks.

“JYP Building.” Shinchan said.

“Great! So you know what JYP is.” Stitch said.

Shinchan shook his head. “Aniyo. I just read the big sign on the building saying JYP.” Shinchan said.

“Aigoo… another stupid kid.” Stitch murmured. “JYP stand for Jin-young Park or Park Jin-young. JYP Entertainment is a K-pop record label, founded in South Korea 1997 by Park Jin-young. Park Jin-young founded the company in 1997 as "Tae-Hong Planning Corporation", which eventually became "JYP Entertainment" in 2001. The studio and headquarters of its US branch, JYP USA, officially opened in New York City in June 2007.In October 2008, JYP Entertainment further expanded by opening the JYP Beijing Center as their China branch. The same year, CAA (Creative Artists Agency) included JYP Entertainment in its roster of high profile clientele. The company is considered one of the biggest management companies in South Korea, along with SM Entertainment, DSP Entertainment, and YG Entertainment.”

Kalla and Shinchan are just staring at him.

“What? Don’t you understand what I’ve said?” Stitch asks.

“You really did a research, Stitch.” Kalla said.

“But, why are we here?” Shinchan asks.

“This is my second favorite entertainment. The first is SM Entertainment then the second is JYP Entertainment the third is YG Entertainment.” Stitch said.

“It doesn’t make any sense.” Kalla said.

“I mean, if I will not be an artist in SM Entertainment my next goal is to be an artist in JYP Entertainment.” Stitch said.

“You really wanted to be an idol, do you?” Shinchan said.

“Ne. I want to be like my appa.” Stitch said.

“Aigoo… You will never be like your appa because you don’t have any talent.” Shinchan said.

“Yah! Don’t say that!” Stitch said.

“Hey kids! What are you doing here?” A guy asks. He was about to enter the building.

“Mind your own business, ahjushi.” Stitch said.

“Kids, this place is dangerous for you. Where are your parents? Are you siblings?” the guy asks.

“Eeewww! Siblings? Aniyo! I’m an only child and I don’t want to have a sister that likes bananas and monkeys and I don’t want to have a brother that likes girl’s underwear.” Stitch said.

“Yah! Don’t say that. Don’t you have manners?” the guy asks.

“Yah! I told you mind your own business, araso?” Stitch said.

“Yah! Stitch! Kalla! Shinchan!” someone shouts.

“Hankyung ahjushi!” the kids shout.

“Hyung, Annyeong Hasaeyo.” The guy greets.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Jinwoon.” Han Geng greets. “Kids, what are you doing here?”

“Do you know them?” Jinwoon asks.

“Ne. They are Hyukjae, Jung-soo hyung and Heechul hyung’s kids.” Han Geng said.

“Their kids? No wonder.” Jinwoon whispered.

“Did you say something?” Han Geng asks.

“A-Aniyo.” Jinwoon said.

“Anyway, you kids should go home. Do your fathers know that you’re here?” he asks.

The three kids shook their heads.

“Aigoo… just as I thought. Come with me, I’ll send you guys to your homes.” He said.

“Ok.” The three kids said.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Meanwhile…

“Jen, I’m tired of walking.” Dora said.

“Aish! Don’t talk. We need to find our way home.” Jen said.

“Can we please sit on the bus stop for a while?” Dora asks.

“Aigoo… Ok!” Jen said.

While sitting in the bus stop, a bus stop on their front and they saw Jane coming out of the bus. She looks like she just came from a deep sleep.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, unnie!” Jen greets.

“Omo! You’re here. What are you doing here?” Jane asks.

“Well, we’re lost.” Dora said.

“Good thing you’re here. You will help us go back home.” Jen said.

“Well, about that. You see…” Jane said.

“You got lost too, right?” Jen asks.

She nodded. “When I was on my way to clinic, I got sleep in the bus. When I woke up I don’t know where I am.” She said.

“Aigoo… You are really Jane.” Jen said.

……………………………………………………………………………………

“Ahjushi, what are you doing here? You should be in your grocery store.” Stitch said.

“Dora is missing. I’m here to find her.” Han Geng said.

“Ahjushi, your wife is always missing. You should lock her in your house.” Shinchan said.

“Aish. Don’t say that. Do hyungs teaching you good manners?” Han Geng said.

“Appa teaching me how to use twitter.” Stitch said.

“And appa is always busy in his work. He is always leaving me to umma when he is at work.” Shinchan said.

“How about you Kalla?” he asks.

“Appa always taking care of umma because she is clumsy.” Kalla said.

“Yeah… I remember when your umma knew that she is pregnant. She jumped as she can because she was happy. Then, she accidentally slipped. Good thing Hyukjae holds her.” Han Geng said.

“Ahjushi, can we help you find your wife? We don’t want to go home yet.” Stitch said.

“Only if your parents agree.” He said.

“They will agree.” The three kids said.

……………………………………………………………………………………

“Amber, where are we going? Appa said that we should stay in your house.” Kellie said. They are walking in the street.

“We are going to the triplets’ mansion. I want to play with them.” Amber said.

“Triplets’ mansion? ASA! I’m going to see Raphael again!” Kellie whispered to herself.

“Are you saying something?” Amber asks.

“Aniyo.” She said.

“If you don’t want to come with me. You can go back to our house.” Amber said.

“Aniyo. I’m going with you.” Kellie said.

“Ok.” Amber said.

……………………………………………………………………………………

After Han Geng called the parents of the kids, they now continue finding Dora.

“Ahjushi, why is she always lost?” Stitch asks.

“Her memory remembering the directions is low. That’s why she is always gets lost.” Han Geng said.

“If she always lost, why is she always leaving your house?” Kalla asks.

“She loves exploring new places but while she exploring, she ended up getting lost.” Han Geng said.

“So, you are always looking for her.” Shinchan said.

“Ne. But I am always looking at her 12 times in a year.” He said.

“Why?” Stitch asks.

“Because every once a month when she explore a place.” He said.

“Ah…” the three said.

While they are walking, they passed by an ice cream parlor.

“Ahjushi, can you buy us an ice cream?” Stitch asks.

“Kids, we don’t have time for an ice cream. We need to find my wife before it gets dark.” He said.

“But, it is so hot today.” Shin Chan said.

“Ahjushi, please buy us an ice cream.” Kalla said and do the puppy eyes.

“Alright. I will buy you an ice cream.” Han Geng said.

……………………………………………………………………………………

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Hay Lin ahjumma!” Amber and Kellie greet.

“Annyeong! The triplets are all waiting for you.” Hay Lin said.

The two went inside the house. In the living room, they saw Ryeowook and Yesung.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” the two greets.

“Annyeong!” Ryeowook and Yesung greet.

Then, Kellie and Amber went upstairs where the triplets’ playroom is.

……………………………………………………………………………………

After they bought ice creams, they proceed to find Dora.

“No more buying any foods, ok?” Han Geng said.

“Ne!” the three said.

While they are walking, they saw Kyuhyun.

“Kyuhyun ahjushi!” the three shouted.

“Oh Annyeong!” Kyuhyun greets but he looks worried.

“Is there something wrong?” Han Geng asks.

“Jen is missing. This morning, she went outside to walk with Kim Bum but until now she hasn’t come back in our house.” Kyuhyun said.

“Where’s Lilo?” he asks.

“I left her in Wyn’s apartment.” Kyuhyun said. “What are you doing here?”

“Dora is lost again.” Han Geng said.

“Oh I see.” Kyuhyun said.

“Ahjushi, you can help us finding Dora ahjumma and we will help you finding Jen ahjumma.” Stitch said.

“Great idea.” Kyuhyun said.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Eunhyuk’s house…

“Appa, phone call for you.” Tarzan said.

“Gomaweoh.” Eunhyuk said. “Yoboseo?”

……………………………….

“Oppa, I was wondering if Miss Jane is there.” It was Jane’s assistant in the clinic.

………………………………

“Aniyo. She left this morning to go to the clinic.” He said.

……………………………..

“This morning? But she hasn’t come yet.” She said.

……………………………..

“What? Omo! She must be get into an accident. I’ll find her.” He said.

“Appa, what’s wrong?” Tarzan asks.

“You stay here. I’ll find your umma.” He said and quickly gets out of the house.

……………………………………………………………………………………

“Ahjushi, I’m hungry.” Kalla said.

“Me too!” Shinchan said.

“Me three!” Stitch said.

“Aish! What did I tell you about no more buying foods?” Han Geng said.

“Hyung, we are walking for almost 4 hours. The kids must be hungry and tired, let’s eat first.” Kyuhyun said. “My treat.”

“Kamsahamnida, Kyuhyun ahjushi!” the three kids said.

After they eat, they proceed to finding the two again. While walking, they saw Eunhyuk coming towards them.

“Appa!” Kalla called.

“Hyung, you look worried.” Kyuhyun said.

“Jane is missing.” Eunhyuk said.

“Just like Jen, too.” Kyuhyun said.

“You also?” Eunhyuk asks Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun nodded.

“Ahjushis, Dora ahjumma, Jen ahjumma and Jane ahjumma are friends, right?” Stitch said. The three nodded. “I have a feeling that, those three are in the same place.”

“You have a point, Stitch.” Eunhyuk said.

“Just find them. If Stitch is right, we will find them all before it gets dark.” Han Geng said.

……………………………………………………………………………………

“Unnie, I’m tired and hungry. Even Kim Bum is tired too.” Jen said.

“We are all tired.” Jane said.

“It’s getting dark. Choco pie and Amber must be worried about me.” Dora said.

“And also my family too.” Jane said.

The three sat on the ground in the corner with Kim Bum.

Then, Kim Bum stood up and barks. He smells something.

“Kim Bum, stop it.” Jen said holding Kim Bum’s chain tightly.

Then, Kim Bum starting to run.

“Omo! Kim Bum, stop it!” Jen said while trying to stop the dog.

“Jen, wait for us!” Dora said and they follow her.

……………………………………………………………………………………

“Kyuhyun ahjushi, that dog looks familiar.” Kalla said. She’s looking to a dog running towards them.

“And also the ahjumma who is holding to the dog’s chain.” Stitch said.

“Isn’t it Jen?” Han Geng said.

Kyuhyun looks at to the dog and to the woman. “It is them!” Kyuhyun said. He runs towards the two. “Jen, Kim Bum!”

“Kyuhyun!” Jen said happily and hugs him.

“What are you doing here?” Kyuhyun asks.

“It was Kim Bum’s fault. He escaped while we are walking then I run after him. I didn’t realize that we are running far from the park.” She said. “I’m with Dora and Jane unnie.”

“Really? Where are they?” Eunhyuk asks.

Then, they saw the two running.

“Choco pie!” Dora was happy to see her husband.

“At last I found you.” Han Geng said.

“Hon, I thought something bad happened to you.” Eunhyuk said. “I’m glad you’re safe.”

“Will you carry me all the way home?” Jane asks.

“Ne!” he said.

“What about me?” Kalla asks.

“I will carry both of you.” He said.

“So, let’s go home.” Han Geng said.

……………………………………………………………………………………

Han Geng and Dora were just staring at the front of the door of their house.

“Hyung, you found her?” Kibum said who has just arrived from the store. “What’s wrong?”

Han Geng pointed the note in the door.

Kibum reads the note:

To Appa, Umma & Kibum ahjushi,

I and Kellie went to the triplets’ mansion. So, if you find us you know where we are.

You can fetch us there.

From Amber J

“Aigoo… She is really a hard-headed-girl.” Han Gen said. He can help but laughed because of his daughter.


Thank you for waiting, guys...

Mianhae if it is so super late... :P

Hope you like it...

Next is Heechul... yeah!