What would i do without you?

First day

The cold night air hit Hyuks pale face turning it a light shade of pink. He wondered through the North Campus area aimlessly, he couldnt recall having a great deal of alcohol but he hadnt had much experience drinking before, he checked his unfamilar surroundings and tried to map his way back to Kens flat for the opportunity to sober himself up. He leaned his weight against a tree and pulled his phone out from his pocket and checked the time.

0:15AM

Hyuk knew if he didnt get sleep soon he would miss his mrning classes which wouldnt go down well during the first week in the semester, he didnt know Leo or Ravi well enough to have exchanged phone numbers, He himself and seen Ken fall asleep and N was very unrealiable for phone calls. He decided to call his flat mate, Hongbin.

-BEEP, BEEP, BEEP-

Hongbin was on SNS combiing through his own pages at remembering the memories behind his photos.

-BEEP, BEEP, BEEP-

He throw a glance at the black flashing object which emmited light throughtout his room and reluctantly glanced at the caller ID

"Hyuk?" Hongbins confused tone of voice was well matched with his facial expression, he answered the call and pressed the phone to his ear.

"Yeoboseyo?" He could hear faint thumping for music but no response on the other end of the call

"Hyuk-ah? are you ok? "

"Neh Hyung umm are you- are you busy? Hyuk carefully spoke each word as if he was afraid to talk, calling someone you only met a few days ago in order to assist them home isnt something you could do so easily?

"Ah i guess not wae?" Hongbin and leant back in his study chair as Hyuk explained his situation "So you dont know where you are but you need me to come find you even though and ill say this again slowly you dont know where you are?"

"Mianhae is there anything you could do, i'd like to get to bed soon" 

"Alright im heading out now, Where was Kens flat? I'll trace my way from there" 

To Hyuks delight Hongbin didnt sound irratated in the slightest, he described where Kens flat was and waited for a confirmation text from Hongbin to let him know he was there.

5, 10, 20 minutes passed and stll no text from Hongbin. Hyuks body had began to shiver from the cold and his legs were growing tried from standing, he slowly let his body slip down to the ground.

"Yah! dont lay down here you'll get your clothes dirty" Hyuk felt someones arms supporting his weight and helping him shift back to his feet. "Your are ok arent you? sorry my phone died i know i should have charge it" Hyuk felt relife knowing it was Hongbin and could only nod in response, as they walked together Hongbon continued to talk "Ive been wondering around for a while i bumped into some girls who said they saw someone standing here" He felt Hyuks pace drop and his eyes closed, they werent close enough to the flats for him to wake the sleepy raven haired boy so he dicided to be the ever helpful person he is and lifted him the rest of the way, He helped Hyuk over his shoulder, balancing his new heavier weight he headed for the familar block of flats.

~Hongbins flat~

Hongbin held the youngers weight well not stumbling once, he got back into thier flat using his foot to close the door he discarded his keys onto the kitchen counter and continued to Hyuks room. Upon entry Hongbin could see Hyuks personality reflected in his room decor. Where Hongbins desk was used for photos, cameras and study files, Hyuks was used for mangas, animes, video games and comics. Letting out a small chuckle he bent down towards Hyuks bed and relived the weight from his shoulders. He threw the blanket over Hyuk and left.

~The morning after~

 The sun streamed through the window reflecting off Hongbins honey brown hair, he had woken up before his alarm with memories of his adventure last night, sitting up in his bed he felt the overwhelming urge to check on his flat mate. He knew he wanted to stop himself doing others favours but he couldnt change his personality especially when it came to Hyuk there was something in him that wanted to protect the younger male and comfort him in his time of need, remembering how vunerable Hyuk looked last night made Hongbin re-think his whole 'isolation plan' at least, for Hyuk.

After a short shower Hongbin left the Bathroom to find Hyuk stood in the kitchen preparing breakfast, two sets of plates two sets of glasses. Hongbin smiled to himself flashing his dimples which caught Hyuks attention.

"Oh morning hyung! Did you sleep ok? i wanted to apologise for any trouble i may have caused you last night, i really didnt think i was that bad with alcohol i would have called someone else but its just everyone was busy and i know we havent known each other long but i just thoug-"

Hyuks words were cut off by Hongins hand signal and realised how fast pace his speech was, the last thing he wanted to do was annoy him.

"Its fine honestly it made my night more interesting to say the least you didnt cause any trouble dont worry about it but i do assume youre making me breakfast to right?" Hongbin smirked whilst pointing at the extra plate of toast and extra glass of orange juice Hyuk followed his gaze and blushed.

"Ah that, neh i just wanted to thank you for being such a huge help last night so umm thank you hyung." Hyuk finished his sentence with a 90° bow. Hongbins eyes became wide as he observed someone actually showing him respect for the first time he had to check his surroundings to reassure himself that he was the only one Hyuk could be showing respect to, once again he smiled.

"I already told you it was alright please stop worrying about it" He took the plate and glass and strode towards the sofa "Do you have any classes today Hyuk?"

"I have dance from 9 until lunch then an hour of english the graphic design until 4" 

"9AM? its 8:30 now... arent you going to be late?"

Hyuk looked at his watch then the kitchen clock and back at his watch "OMO my watch stopped! its been 7:30 for the past hour! what would i do without you Hongbin?" Hyuk grabbed his bag from the coat closet picked up his phone and keys and ran out the door.

Hongbin found himself staring at the door 'What would i do without you Hongbin?' words that rang in his mind. He blushed to these words and Hyuks cute actions.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: ahhh im sorry again, i feel like im being really bad with uploading new chapters im going to try to upload a new chapter every weekend but its pretty difficult to find the time lately. Thank you for the comments and subscribers i love you all :3 hehe 

bbuing bbuing!

9599223-256-k552098.jpg