You & Me

Penning the lyrics

Eun-mi flopped herself onto the bed. She was wearing her pyjamas and a pair of SHINee socks she had bought on the way home for inspiration. She had the oddest ways of coming up with lyrics. Such as the time when she was eight and wrote a song about her dog, she would constantly sit on its back and ride on it. Even though she was 8 years old and the dog was only a Chihuahua.

Eun-mi wriggled her toes as she stared at her socks. “They even look good on my feet “she thought aloud. Her eyes then looked at Taemin’s face. His smile was so captivating. She had a flashback of when they met eyes in the practice room. She felt herself blush a little at the thought of him. “Huuuu” Eun-mi blew her bangs away from her face and sighed. She still had no inspiration. She called her friend Yeun-ja as she had written songs for SHINee before.

Yeun-ja was Eun-mi’s 21 year old friend from SM entertainment. She recommended her to the company. Luckily Yeun-ja was highly respected as a lyricist for writing hit songs such as Replay, Ring Ding Dong and SHINee’s latest track Lucifer earning Eun-mi a spot on the team.

“Hello, Unni”, Eun-mi said through the phone.

“Eun-aahhh”, Yeun-ja sang through the phone. “Whats up?”

“I’m having trouble writing the lyrics for SHINee”, Eun-mi said in a sulky voice. “Help me!”

“Don’t worry hun, I had the same problem when I started working for SM” Yeun-ja comfortably said through the phone.”Just recently I couldn’t think of anything when I was writing songs for the Lucifer album”

“Really?” Eun-mi said surprisingly as she sat up on her bed. “How did you find the right words for your songs?”

“Well…” Yuen-ja started.” Doing random things is always good inspiration” ”Last month I went to Lotte World and rode the rollercoaster 12 times” “ Finally I found the inspiration to write Up Down” “But then I didn’t go to work the next day because I was extremely nauseous and puked everywhere” Yuen-ja said as she coiled the telephone line around her finger.

On the other side of the line Eun-mi was pulling sickening expressions as she thought of riding a rollercoaster 12 times in a row.

“Hope that helped” Yuen-ja said.

“Yeah thanks Unni!” she said sarcastically through the phone. ”Bye bye”

But before she could switch it off…

“Yah! Yah! Eun-mi wait!” Yuen-ja screamed through the phone. “I heard some staff members say that they were going to ask you to write two more new songs for the repackaged album!” “Isn’t that great!”

“Eun-mi……” Eun-mi” “Yah!”

Eun-mi was sitting on her bed with widened eyes as she thought her day couldn’t get any worse. She now had to write two new songs along with their title song!

“EUUUUUUUUN-MIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yuen-ja roared through the phone.

Eun-mi was now conscious again as she felt the phone’s vibration caused by her friends loud scream. It was so loud maybe even the neighbouring country could hear it.

“Huh” Eun-ja replied still in a daze.

“Looks like you need some help” Yean-ja said “I’ll be right over!”

-

“Welcome to KFC, how may I help you?” the telecom said as the black van drove into the drive through of the fast food restaurant.

Onew’s window slowly wined down as he cleared his voice ready to order.

“Ahem” He began.

“I’ll have the “Mega meal” with 6 pieces of original chicken, 6 pieces of spicy chicken, 1 maxi popcorn chicken, a box of Kentucky nuggets with gravy and a large Coke and coleslaw thankyou” he said in one enormous breath.

He sat back down into his seat. “Well that’s my order done! ~” he said happily. “What do you guys want?” he said turning his head around to face the other members.

“Anything” they all replied together not even bothering to look up at the leader.

“Anything else?” the lady said through the loud speaker

“Four more of the same order thanks” Onew spoke confidently into the telecom.

“That comes to $131.25, please drive through” *Krrrrrrrr* the telecom cut off.

As the van stopped in front of the next window, Onew began loading the car with many brown paper bags. The car was now filled with the smell of several different types of chicken and gravy combined.

“It’s SHINee’s leader Onew!” the girl at the window squealed as she held onto the last paper bag tightly in excitement.

Onew gave her his number one smile and tugged hard on the last paper bag. He began to pull harder and changed his facial expression, scrunching up his nose and mouth. The girl had a tight grip as the she began to have a game of tug-o-war with the leader. Onew leaned back and used his legs to push against the car door causing the girl to lose her grip and almost fall out the window.

“Drive Drive Drive!” Onew ordered his manager.

Soon enough they were on the road back to their apartment building. As they were on the freeway you could hear Onew munching happily on chicken wings as he couldn’t hold his hunger anymore.

Taemin silently checked his me2day updates on his mobile as he saw many fans comment on his recent picture. He didn’t take much notice of them as most of them consisting of the same thing. “Oppa~ so cute” “Nawww can’t you be any cuter” “I wish you were my little brother” His eyes scanned quickly through each comment page until he stopped. A notification was blinking on the right corner of his page. When he opened it his eyes widen.

-

*knock knock knock*

“Coming!” Eun-mi shouted as she ran towards the front door.

She swung the door open and saw her friend Yuen-ja in a pair of overalls and a yellow shirt. In her two hands she carried an enormous bag with who-knows-what and in the other she held a book titled The Genius Book of Records 2010.

After reading the title of the book Eun-mi let out a sigh as she knew what she was going to be doing.

“Come on “Yuen-ja said, skipping through the door and into her bedroom. “We’ll start off with something easy”

-

“Ready and START!” Yuen-ja pressed the timer on her stopwatch as she looked at the numbers increase.

“Huuuu, Huuuuu, Huuuu, “Eun-mi was puffing and wheezing as she raced up the stair cases while giving Yuen-ja a piggy back ride.

“Feel anything inspiring?” Yuen-ja asked happily.

“Not yet but I feel like I’m going to die” Eun-mi replied, dropping Yuen-ja down the stairs.

-

“Anything yet?” Yuen-ja asked again as she watched the channels on the TV change vigorously.

“NOOO” Eun-mi replied throwing the remote at Yuen-ja’s head.

-

“Now?” Yuen-ja asked while counting the ice-cream sticks on the counter.

“NOOOO” Eun-mi groaned as she layed past out on the kitchen counter with a major brain freeze.

-

“What about Now?” Yuen-ja said as she stood outside the bathroom door trying to avoid the sudden spray of water.

“NOOOO!” Eun-mi roared as she dropped the plunger inside the toilet she had just been unclogging.

“This is useless why can’t I think of anything?” Eun-mi said sitting on the bathroom floor.

“Like I said. Doing random things can help you find inspiration so just keep it up! ~”

“Easy for you to say! You weren’t the one who had to give you a piggy back ride or fracture a thumb by clicking the remote vigorously or eat one hundred ice-creams OR UNCLOG THE DAMN TOILET!” Eun-mi said in one huge breath.

She could see Yuen-ja’s eyes beginning to tear and beginning to quiver as she relised she had hurt her feelings.

“I’m sorry” “I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. Its just that I am really stressed and everything with the dead line coming up soon” Eun-mi felt bad now as she rarely threw these types of tantrums.

“Well I need to shower because I’m covered in toilet water” she said signalling Yuen-ja to leave the bathroom.

Yuen-ja walked to Eun-mi’s room and her laptop to check her notifications on me2day. She went to logoff Eun-mi’s account so she could sign on until she saw a post by Lee Taemin.

Yuen-ja’s devilish side came out as she clicked on his photo. He posted it only 2 minutes ago and he already had 5 pages of love comments from fans. “He wouldn’t notice just one small comment” Yuen-ja thought aloud. Smirking, Yuen-ja wrote in the comment box below.

-

“So MANLY oppa, your making me have a nosebleed” Taemin laughed to himself as he read out the comment. He clicked on her user name eunmimi93 in curiosity. At that moment he realised, it was her! She was the one who had dropped her bagged outside their practice room. She was the one who stared into his eyes with those light brown eyes. So Eun-mi was her name as he read her info box. He touched the add+ button and paused for a moment as the box read “are you sure you want to add eunmimi93 as your friend?” Taemin bit his lip as he touched yes on his mobile. He quickly turned his phone off as he felt embarrassed at what he had just done. Eun-mi he said to himself softly.

“Whats up with Taemin?” as Jonghyun nudged Key and nodded towards the back seat while taking a sip out of his coke bottle.

Taemin was now smiling like a maniac reapeating what seems to be “You & Me”.

“Puberty” Key replied half heartedly as he didn’t take much notice to the excited maknae in the back seat. He was more concentrated on his mobile. “AHAHAHAAH meat dress” Key burst out in random laughter as he clicked on the trending twitter topic on his phone.

~

A/N *pumps fits in the air* YAAAAAAAY finally finished new chapter before school tomorrow WOOHOOO :]

Onew's chicken craze was a bit over exagerated but i wanted to show the reader how much onew had a love for chicken :]

But anyways i'll update ASAP so keep commenting & don't forget to subcribe to my story too!

Watching the number of subscribers rise just makes me so happy :D