in the Black dress

Penning the lyrics

The concert had started and Eun-mi was in the second row. SHINee was performing their title song Lucifer. Her heart was throbbing to the beat of the music as she saw SHINee’s personality completely change on stage. They were fierce and charismatic when the cameras were on. Eun-mi looked around and saw many screaming fans, some holding pearlescent blue balloons and light sticks. She watched as SHINee danced and sang. She admired the boy’s professionalism.

 

-

 

The concert had finished and Eun-mi went backstage to see SHINee.

“Eun-mi ah!” Jonghyun shouted.

Eun-mi swivelled around to see Jonghyun calling out to her. She power walked towards the members.

“You were great!” She said as she and she pulled out bottles of water, one for each member.

“One for Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Onew and …..”

Taemin wasn’t here.

Where is Taemin? Eun-mi thought.

“Taemin should be somewhere near the car park, you should look for him” Minho said while taking sips of water.

“Alright, I’ll see you at the car later” Eun-mi smiled.

They all nodded as she walked off in search of the Maknae.

 

-

 

Eun-mi walked around the parking lot and spotted Taemin standing under a tree.

“There you are!” Eun-mi said loudly.

Taemin spun around to see Eun-mi jogging towards him with a bottle of water.

“Here” Eun-mi said as she handed the bottle to Taemin. “Minho said you’d be here”

“Thanks” Taemin said with a big smile and opened the lid on the bottle.

“So what are you doing here in the parking lot?” Eun-mi asked.

“Just getting some air” Taemin said as he fanned the sweat on his neck.

Seeing this, Eun-mi took a pack of tissues out from her bag.

 She wiped the sweat from his forehead and neck.

Eun-mi was about to open to speak when…..

“Oh!” Taemin said with his eyes directed behind Eun-mi.

Eun-mi turned around to see someone in a cast and crutches making their way closer towards them.

Looking closely Eun-mi could see that she was well groomed and very pretty. She had long brown hair and wore a pretty black dress.

“Taemin ah!” The girl in the crutches shouted. Taking an even closer look Eun-mi noticed that it was someone she had recognised, someone she has seen on television before.

“Oh Suzy!” Taemin said running towards her.

“I’ve been looking for you!” Suzy said hugging Taemin. Her crutches swung around the boy making him look like he was in a cage. “I got your text message telling me to meet you out here” she said holding out her phone.

“I haven’t seen you in days so I just wanted to have a chat with you” Taemin smiled.

Suzy’s eyes then took a glimpse of Eun-mi staring awkwardly at them from under the tree.

“Who is she?” Suzy said as she used her crutches to point towards Eun-mi.

“Oh, I totally forgot” Taemin said as he signalled Eun-mi to come closer towards them.

“This is Eun-mi, the lyricist who is writing our songs for the new album.” Taemin gestured towards her.

‘Nice to meet you” Suzy said, giving a small bow. It was hard to ignore her flawless skin and double eyelids.

“You too” Eun-m smiled and gave a bow. Awed by her beauty, Eun-mi smiled nervously.

“And this is Suzy” Taemin said smiling at the girl. “She a good friend of mine” he said smiling.

Eun-mi could not help but feel slightly jealous of the affectionate stares he was giving her.

*briiing briiing*

Suzy checked her phone for a text message. “I have to head back to my car” ”Taemin, could you walk me there?” She said cutely.

“Sure” He agreed. “I’ll meet you at the car later” Taemin said to Eun-mi.

He grabbed Suzy’s waist as they both walked off.

Eun-mi couldn’t help but notice how close they were. She turned around and headed towards SHINee’s van.

 

-

 

“Thanks for helping me Taemin ah” Suzy said as she hopped into the black van.

“You’re welcome” He said turning around to leave.

“Wait!” Suzy shouted. “Why don’t I get my manger to take you home?”

“The other members have schedules and are taking a different car, so you can come with me” Suzy smiled.

“Well I have to help the other members sneak Eun-mi back home” Taemin answered. “Maybe next time Suzy”. Taemin closed the door slowly when….

“Owwww!” Suzy screamed as she held onto her cast. Taemin must have closed the door on her leg.

“You okay Suzy?” Taemin said as he seated himself inside the van and closed the door.

“Just get your manager to drop me off at my dorm” Taemin answered.

Suzy smiled as she gestured her manger to start the car.

 

-

 

Eun-mi entered the black van. Minho, Key, Onew and Jonghyun were already seated.

“Where’s Taemin?” Key asked lifting both eyebrows. “He’s with Suzy” Eun-mi answered back while looking out the window.

She scanned the parking lot with her eyes, hoping to see Taemin coming towards them.

“They’re just good friends” Key quickly added. “They’ve been friends for about six months now”

“She’s a really nice girl, you know” he added.

“And pretty too” Eun-mi whispered to herself still looking out the window.

*di-ling di-ling*

 Minho picked up his ringing phone and read the text message.

“Taemin says that Suzy’s manger is going to take him back to our dorm” Minho announced still looking at his phone.

“So it looks like we are going to take Eun-mi home without him, tonight” Jonghyun said tapping his manger’s shoulder.

The van started and slowly drove through a crowed of screaming fans.

The noise outside was blocked out from Eun-mi’s ears as she stared out the window blankly.

 

-

 

Eun-mi’s hands were shaking as she fumbled with the keys. She unlocked the door as it creaked open. She snuck into her home, followed by the rest of the SHINee members.

They roamed around the living room on their hands and knees, slowing making their way to the dining table then the kitchen.

Eun-mi then stood up suddenly.

“No one’s home!” Eun-mi shouted.

“Oh” the SHINee members said simultaneously as they all stood up.

“So you made me crawl on the ground like I was in a spy movie, for nothing?!” Key said, on the verge of beginning his infamous nag.

“This isn’t even your home and you’re already nagging in it” Minho scolded, with his eyes widening to the size of fish balls.

“There’s a note” Onew said pointing to the fluorescent yellow note on the fridge.

“Thanks for getting rid of those ugly bushes Eun-mi ah, I have to run to the office and get some paperwork. I didn’t want to wake you up so there is dinner in the fridge. You know how to heat food in the microwave, right? If not, wait till I get home.

, love mom” Eun-mi read the note aloud lowering her voice at the last few sentences.

“So she thought I was sleeping the whole time?” Eun-mi giggled to herself.

“You guys should leave before my mother gets back” she said opening the door for them.

“Hey! I was a pretty good looking bush!” Jonghyun argued as he walked out the front door.

“Just keep walking!” Key nagged pushing Jonghyun forward.

“To tell you the truth, Jonghyun, you were an ugly bush” Minho blurted out trying to hold in his laughter.

“Anyways see you later” Onew said suspiciously. He was hiding something behind his back. Eun-mi tried to have a look at what he was holding, but Onew was too quick.

“MWUAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA” Onew laughed evilly as he sprinted towards the van with a plate of fried chicken that he had taken from Eun-mi’s fridge.

“Hey, my dinner!” Eun-mi screamed. She didn’t bother chasing after him as it was useless messing with Onew and chicken, even if it wasn’t his.

 

-

 

“Are you close with that Eun-mi girl?” Suzy asked curiously.

“Ummm, I guess so” “I’ve only just met her a couple of weeks ago but I think I’m beginning to like her” Taemin said shyly rubbing his neck.

“Really?” Suzy said curiously as she scooted in closer towards Taemin.

“I haven’t really told her yet, but I don’t really know how?” Taemin shyly added.  “What do you think?” he asked Suzy.

“Well I think that it’s merely puppy love” Suzy said while playing with Taemin’s hair.

Taemin didn’t mind this kind of affection between them. He had gotten so close so Suzy that they initiate skin ship unknowingly.

“You’ve only known her for a short time, so you never know if it really is true love or not.” Suzy began. “Take my advice and don’t tell her about your feelings until you really know” she explained. “Come talk to me before you do something stupid, like confess to her.” “Because you never know, she might not like you back” Suzy added.

The van pulled into the apartment entrance.

“Thanks for the advice Suzy” Taemin said giving a hug to her then bowing to her manager before entering the apartment lobby.

Suzy watched Taemin enter through the doors of the apartment building. She put her casted leg on top of the seat in front of her.

“We can go now” she ordered her manager.

She sighed.

“Looks like I have some competition” she said as she ripped off her cast, revealing her unharmed leg.

 

~

A/N

New chapter! My story line was getting a little flat so I decided to add a new character! ~ I don’t hate Suzy or anything, I’m just using her character, so don’t take things the wrong way ~ But doesn’t every good story have a character that makes you want to punch the screen? (Let’s hope you don’t)

Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below ~

And don’t forget to subscribe! ^^

Xxxx