Accept!

Penning the lyrics

Eun-mi woke up with one leg out of the blanket. She groaned at the slightest of movements as she ached from all the physical activity Yuen-ja forced her to do last night. She got out of bed lifelessly as she her laptop.

www.me2day.net Eun-mi typed into the web address box. She slowly scrolled through her notifications.

1 new Friend Request

 Eun-mi clicked on the link

 “Lee Taemin” Eun-mi comfortably said.

2 minutes passed as she stared blankly at the screen. Eun-mi was still in a daze as it was early in the morning.

“LEE TAEMIN!!!!” she screamed as she just realised who had just sent her a friend request.

Eun-mi fell off her chair. She no longer needed her morning coffee as she was now completely awake.

She put her two arms onto the desk and sat back on her chair. Looking at the friend request once again, Eun-mi noticed a comment attached to it.

“Thanks for the comment ;) “It read.

“When did I ever comment him?” Eun-mi said in confusion. She clicked on her history as she was curious.

Clicking on her latest comment link, it led to a rather handsome photo of Taemin in the waiting room for Music Bank. Eun-mi controlled her eyes from staring at the photo for too long and scrolled down to see her comment.

 “So MANLY oppa, your making me have a nosebleed”. 11 hours ago

“WHAAAAAAT?!!!!!!” Eun-mi suddenly stood up and threw her hands up crazily.

“N-NOSEBLEED?!” she stuttered as she was having another one of her, now, regular tantrums.

“Now he thinks I’m a erted, dirty minded girl” Eun-mi said acting all sulky.

-

Taemin woke up early as he quickly brushed his teeth and raced to the computer room. He switched on the Apple Mac as he sipped on his box of chocolate milk.

www.me2day.net he wrote in the web address box.

Checking his notifications he realised Eun-mi still hadn’t accepted his friend request. He refreshed the page hoping he would see the NEW FRIENDS icon appear on the screen. He then clicked on Eun-mi’s profile as he gazed at her display picture.

“Huuu” Taemin sighed as he thought of the worst possible scenarios.

“Maybe she thinks I’m weird because we haven’t officially met yet?” he asked himself.

 “Maybe her house caught on fire and she didn’t have time to check her me2day update?” he said slapping his two hands onto his cheeks.

“Or WORSE!” Taemin let out a small shout as he was now standing on his chair. “Maybe she thinks I’m ugly and declined me?!” he said pulling on his cheeks and hair.

Just at that time Key suddenly burst through the door. “What is all this noise!” he yelled holding a spatula in one hand. He was wearing a pink lacy apron as he felt it would tap into his motherly side. “I’m trying to make breakfast so please keep it down unless you want burnt pancakes for breakfast.” he nagged.

Key’s eyes were now travelling from the maknae to the computer screen as he saw Eun-mi’s profile opened up on screen. He now had a devilish stare as he came in closer to take a look.

“Who’s this?” he said as he pointed towards Eun-mi’s profile picture with his free hand.

“E-Errr no one!” Taemin replied as he tried to cover the huge monitor with his skinny body.

However something distracted Key’s eyes as he tried to push the maknae away from the monitor. A box of chocolate milk was hanging from Taemin’s mouth.

Key quickly snatched the box of Choc Milk from away from him. “Yah! What did I tell you about drinking chocolate milk in the morning?” Key’s motherly side was coming out. “Do you want rotten teeth?!” he nagged again. He stomped out the door holding Taemin’s beloved Chocolate milk.

“Huuuuuuuuuuuh” Taemin let out a huge sigh of relief.

Taemin took one last look at Eun-mi’s profile picture then quickly closed the window and turned off the computer as he did not want to encounter any more dangers with Key hyung.

“BREEEEAAAKFAST!” Key screeched as the members started to gather around the breakfast table.

“What’s for breakfast today?” Onew said curiously while letting out a loud yawn.

“BURNT pancakes” Key replied putting a large black pancake on Onew’s plate.

All the members looked at their own plates as they felt their appetite disappear.

“eee-eeh, sorry hyung” Taemin whispered as he rubbed the back of his neck while apologising to Key.

“The member’s gave Taemin a death glare as they pushed their plates away and headed to their rooms to get changed instead.

-  

*sniff sniff*

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH” Eun-mi was now crying her eyes out as she held one 2L tub of ice-cream in one hand and a soup ladle in the other.

Taking big scoops of ice-cream from the tub, Eun-mi ate like a bear that had not eaten for 40 days. She was still sulking over the embarrassment she was feeling over that comment towards Lee Taemin.

“Who did this?” she said as she pointed to her many stuffed animals on her bed. She sounded slightly crazy as no one was in the room.

“Was it you Spongebob?” she said as she pointed the soup ladle at the stuffed cartoon character, causing some ice-cream to hit the bedroom walls.

It was no use. Eun-mi crashed onto her bed as she faced the ceiling. There is no time to think about it, I have to write lyrics! With that said Eun-mi wore a white ribboned shirt and denim shorts, confidently clicked accept to Taemin’s friend request and marched out the door with her chin up high.   

20 minutes had passed now and Eun-mi decided to calm herself down. She had the dead line coming up soon and her notepad was blank with ideas. She decided to head down to the SM building as she might find some inspiration there.

Eun-mi went into the elevator and pressed the number 6. The sixth floor was the only floor she was familiar with so she decided to hang around there for a while.

Peeking through all the practice rooms she noticed that they were all unoccupied. She decided to sit in one of the empty practice rooms where it was quiet, peaceful and full of positive energy.

Eun-mi hummed some tunes as she jotted down some notes in her note book.

“Hey hyung!” “I’ll race you to the practice room!”

The sudden sound made Eun-mi jump as she tried to find a hiding spot. She didn’t want to be seen as she was extremely shy.

She quickly hid behind the practice room door as she heard footsteps quickly approaching.

*BAAAANG!!*

The door swung open and hit Eun-mi right on the nose! She tried to hold in her emotions as she heard some familiar voices speak.

“I won!” one of them said as he did a victory dance around the training room.

“It’s just because you have longer legs than I do!” one of them complained as he leaned forward in exhaustion.

Eun-mi then recognised their voices! It was SHINee! However she had only counted four figures in the room. She didn’t want to stay any longer as she quickly crept out and back into the hallway.

“That was close” Eun-mi said as she rubbed her extremely sore nose.

“What was close?”

A mysterious voice came from behind her. Eun-mi swivelled around to see a tall handsome figure in front of her.

“E-E-E-E” she was stuttering as the right words couldn’t escape .

It was Taemin! He gave her a small smile as he formally introduced himself.

“Nice to meet you I’m SHINee’s maknae Taemin~” he said as he did a little “V” sign with his right hand.

He was just as nervous as she was. His heart pounded 100km per hour as he tried to hide his embarrassment with a smile.

“I’m Eun-mi “she replied in a soft voice. The words had barely escaped .

“I’m sorry I really have to go” Eun-mi said with a smile. She bowed and power walked towards the elevator. She was blushing so much her face began to turn a dark red. She had to leave before he had seen her face.

She turned around to see that Taemin was still starring at her.

Just at that moment she found the right moment to say something.

“THANKS FOR THE FRIEND REQUEST! ~” Eun-mi shouted down the hallway hoping he could hear. She entered the elevator and pressed “G”

 -

Taemin was completely frozen as he stared towards the elevators.

“Did I just hear what I thought I heard?” Taemin asked himself.

Taemin quickly his mobile and checked his me2day updates. There on the right hand side of his phone was the NEW FRIENDS icon. He clicked on it nervously.

eunmimi93 is now your friend the box read.

 Taemin pumped his fists up in the air with excitement. He had finally talked to her. Biting his lip shyly he walked into the practice room holding his mobile tightly towards his chest.

-

Eun-mi arrived home and was now hopping around like crazy. She was skipping and dancing all the way to her bedroom.

She opened her bag to get her notebook when she realised….

SHE HAD LEFT IT IN SHINee’s PRACTICE ROOM!  

 

~

A/N YAAAAAY Taemin finally got to meet Eun-mi up close :3

i wasn't completely satisfied with this chapter though but i decided to post it anyway because i didn't want to make my readers wait any longer :] i promise the next one will be alot better :)

btw i got a new laptop! YAAAAAAY ~, this means i'll be able to update stories more quickly without my sister walking in on me all the time :)

keep on subscribing and commenting!~