Get it

Penning the lyrics

"What do I do?”

“What do I do?” Eun-mi repeated rapidly as she paced up and down her bedroom.

“How am I supposed to get my notebook back when SHINee is in the practice room?”

How could I be so stupid? Eun-mi thought. She face palmed her own face.

She called Yuen-ja as she always had something to say.

 Maybe she would say something useful this time? Eun-mi thought.

Hello? Yuen-ja answered her mobile after 2 rings.

“HEEEEEEELP ME!” Eun-mi screamed desperately through her phone.

But before Eun-mi could explain her situation Yuen-ja had gotten the wrong impression and assumed the worst.

“FIRE, FIRE, FIRE!” Yuen-ja screamed crazily as she thought her friend had been consumed by a blazing flame.

“Eun-mi! Where are you!?” Yuen-ja unni is coming!”

“Yah, Yah Yuen-ah!” Eun-mi screamed through her phone. But Yuen-ja couldn’t hear as she had already hung up on her.

*sigh*

Eun-mi layed on her bed.  “Well that was useless” she told herself.

Just then Eun-mi’s home phone began to ring.

She ran to the living room and answered.

“Hello” she answered.

“Miss Eun-mi shi” “This is Hanuel from SM entertainment.” “The board would like to see your progress on the SHINee repackaged album project.” “At 6pm tonight for a meeting”

“Great, I’ll be there” Eun-mi thanked the receptionist and hung up.

“Crap!” she said as she now had a meeting to attend to with nothing to offer.

She looked at the time on her phone as she stopped the call.

“4 ‘o’ clock!!!!!” Eun-mi screamed. She had only 2 hours to retrieve her notebook and she had no idea how?

Suddenly she heard a loud crash at her front door. The door swung open and foam started shooting into the living room.

Yuen-ja had come in with a fire extinguisher and was spraying madly in every direction.

“EUN-MI! I’M HERE, WHERE ARE YOU!?” Yuen-ja screamed as she kicked at Eun-mi’s bedroom door.

“YAH YUEN-JA, STOP!” “THERES NO FIRE!” Eun-mi shouted as she grabbed Yuen-ja from behind.

Yuen-ja had stopped spraying and flung her arms around Eun-mi.

“I’m so glad you’re safe, luckily I was here to save you” Yuen-ja said as she tightened her hug.

“There was no fire, Yuen-ja!  I wasn’t calling for help because I was in a fire…..” Eun-mi started to explain as she tried to loosen Yuen-ja’s grip.

“I left my notebook in SHINee’s practice room and I need it back by 6 for a meeting with the board”.

“Oh…..”Yuen-ja replied as she was now feeling embarrassed.

“But besides nearly covering my entire house with foam, you just gave me a great idea!” Eun-mi said as she stared at Yun-ja’s fire extinguisher.

“I need your help, come on!’ Eun-mi signalled Yuen-ja as she opened the door ready to leave.

-

“Hey what’s this?” Jonghyun said as he held up a yellow coloured notebook with his index finger and thumb.

Being curious Key snatched it off Jonghyun and opened it. “Who’s Eun-mi?” he said as he skimmed the pages in the book.

Eun-mi! Taemin thought. It’s her notebook!

He quickly grabbed it off Key.

“It doesn’t matter who she is Key, but you shouldn’t be looking through peoples things anyway” Taemin argued.

He then brought the notebook to the corner of the practice room and began reading it.

“Wow” Taemin said in amazement as he read some of the lyrics penned in the notebook.

She really has talent. He thought to himself.

-

“Okay so, here’s what we do” Eun-mi began as she was now standing outside SHINee’s practice room. Lucifer was being played repetitively as she tried to concentrate on explaining the plan without getting distracted every time Taemin’s part came on.

“So you go down the hall and on the right there should be a fire alarm.” “When I give you the signal you pull it and the SHINee members will have to come out. Then I’ll just go in and take it” 

“Get it?” Eun-mi asked.

“Got it” Yuen-ja said as she gave her a small salute.

Yuen-ja ran down the hallway and peered over so she could see Eun-mi.

“Eun-mi quickly hid behind the corner as she gave Yuen-ja the signal.

“BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP””BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP” The fire alarm was extremely loud as it filled the entire building with its annoying tone.

The plan worked so far as the SHINee boys were seen taking the stairs down to the ground floor.

Eun-mi quickly ran inside and searched behind the door for her notebook. “Where is it?” Eun-mi said as she was now looking around the entire practice room.

“Did you find it?” Yuen-ja asked, entering the practice room.

“No, I can’t seem to find it. So help me out and look” Eun-mi replied

The alarm had stopped beeping and voices were being heard down the hallway.

“It was just a false alarm” a voice said as it slowly approached the practice rooms.

Eun-mi and Yuen-ja were now frantically darting around the practice room in fear and anxiety.

Eun-mi’s eyes directed itself to a red puma bag in the corner. Sticking out from the bag was a familiar looking book.

“MY Note Book!” She screamed as she reached in to take it.

“I thought we could skip practice today, but sadly it was only a fake fire”

The voice was now clearer than before.

Eun-mi turned around suddenly as she saw the SHINee memebers enter the practice room.

“Oh...” Key said as he noticed Eun-mi in the corner of the practice room floor going through Taemin’s sport bag.

“THIEEEEEEEF!!!” Key screamed in a cracked voice.

“Yah Minho, you can take her!”” Defend us!” Key said as he hid behind the 181cm member while pointing at her with deathly stares.

“I can’t hit a girl!” Minho argued with Key as his eyes began to widen to an impossible size.

“YAHH! we aren’t thieves!” Yuen-ja argued.

“Oh, noona!” Jonghyun said in surprise as the other members’ eyes began to widen.

-

“So what you’re saying is that your friend Eun-mi is going to write the new songs for our album? “ Onew asked as they all were sitting in a circle on the practice room floor.

“Yep~” Yuen-ja replied as she smiled at the shy Eun-mi who was edging closer towards her.

Eun-mi was forced to sit next to Taemin as Yuen-ja had purposely asked the boys to sit in specific order.

Yuen-ja winked at Eun-mi and continued speaking. “Well Eun-mi is in a kind of a crisis at the moment and we want your help” Yuen-ja began as she asked the SHINee members.

“Sure” they all replied simultaneously.

“Anything for Noona” Taemin smiled and gave a smile. But secretly he wanted to help out Eun-mi even if Yuen-ja didn’t ask.

“That’s my boys” Yuen-ja replied as she got up to get some paper.

-

On the floor was multiple screwed up pieces of paper and ones that were torn into tiny pieces of confetti.

“Now, let’s see what everyone has written” Yuen-ja said as she stared at the A3 page of brainstorming.

*sigh*

“Stop with the self praises already!” as she started to sound serious.

“How are we going to use comments like, “I’m the man you’ve been waiting for” or “My appearance is like BOOM?””, Yuen-ja commented as she stared at Key and Minho.

“Seriously Key, “BOOM?”

” very original” Yuen-ja said sarcastically as she was going to give up.

“Wait, unni, they are not all useless” Eun-mi said as she took the paper off Yuen-ja. I could use them in the song somehow.

“How about something like this…?”

“The man you were waiting for, that's me
I'm ready to steal your heart
If you want me, then say so, it's now time
I need you in order to make that possible”

Eun-mi shyly rapped the opening she had prepared.

“That actually doesn’t sound that bad” Taemin said.

The comment made Eun-mi turn slightly red.

“AND, AND what about this…,” Key started getting excited

“Look at me roughly, my appearance is like boom
Now I'm gonna hold onto you for sure
The glare I'm giving out is like toxic
Everything rolls down, one by one”

“Yes we can use that too” Eun-mi replied as she gave Key a hi-5.

“Because everyone knows it’s true” Key said as he gave a diva pout.

“Yeah, because every time Key stares at someone his toxic stares scare them for life”, Jonghyun jokingly commented.

“Do you think Key can stare at some chicken?” Onew said jokingly. “I’m getting hungry and it would be nice if we could get something to eat after this” he clasped his stomach. “Shhhhh stomach, not right now” Onew whispered as he lowered his head towards his grumbling tummy.

Everyone burst out in laughter. The atmosphere lighted up as the group worked together to produce a song.

-

“That’s the last verse done!” Eun-mi said as she sighed with relief. “Now we only have to figure out some sort of hook, and we have ONLY EIGHT MINUTES!”

“OMO, OMO, and OMO” everyone said repetitively. The whole room was filled with panic.

“WHERE’S MY PEN, WHERE’S MY PEN “(x10000), Eun-mi said as she was now hyperventilating.

“Don’t worry I have one in my bag!” Taemin quickly said.

“Onew hyung, go get it” he said.

“No, you get it!” Onew stubbornly replied.

“Your closer, now get it!” “Get it, Get it, Get it, Get it..!” Taemin said

“On…” Eun-mi suddenly added. “Get it Get it Get it Get it… On” Eun-mi sang.

“Thank you, Thank you Taemin-ah “Eun-mi stood up and gave him a hug. She was so excited that she didn’t know what she was doing. She pulled away as she just realised what she had just done.

“Ummmm... no problem” Taemin began to stutter. “I think you should get going to that meeting” he said shyly as he felt his ears turning red.

“Uh yeah, thanks again everyone!” Eun-mi said as she ran out the practice room door.

-

“Hmmmm... interesting” One of the board members said. “It’s very different ...”

Eun-mi began to feel nervous. “What if he doesn’t like it” Eun-mi thought to herself. “I’m so screwed”.

“...but I LOVE it!” the board member gave a smile and handed Eun-mi her notebook.

“This is the reason why I hired you, keep it up Eun-mi shi” All the other members of the committee nodded and smiled. It was kind of creepy but Eun-mi didn’t care because she had written her first song for SHINee, of course with the help of everyone else” but she kept that secret between them.

“Thank you so much!” Eun-mi thanked the board, bowed and left the room.

Pumping her fists in the air, Eun-mi danced and jumped around happily. And again when she stopped she remembered the door was made out of glass. She was so embarrassed that she turned and bowed to the board members that were staring at her. “Dejavu much?” she thought and zoomed down the hallways.

“Well she’s different” the female member of the board said.

~

A/N

OMO I apologise so much! I haven’t updated in like a month! I have been caught up in a lot of school work and end of year test TT^TT. I have a science test on Tuesday *sigh* but I thought you guys deserve an update. There’s not much Eun-mi & Taemin action in this chapter, I just wanted to fit SHINee’s Get it song somewhere in this fanfic. Please send me some of your ideas that I can use in the next chapter. And keep commenting! They make me so damn happy:]!~ and I finished painting LEE TAEMIN! during art check it out --> http://kuro-one.tumblr.com/post/1406608823/acyrlic-paint-stain-on-my-blouse-was-so-worth

Made a tumblr recently but never use it  :P.

I love you!~

xxx

 

(SHINee’s Get it)