More than pancakes for breakfast

Penning the lyrics

“Uh...” Eun-mi took some time to register what had just blurted out of Taemin’s mouth.

However before she could answer, an unpleasant but familiar smell filled their noses. A small stream of greyish smoke circled the awkward two.

“OMO, my pancake!” Eun-mi screamed as she ran towards the burning pan.

As she picked up the pan, Eun-mi’s hand grasped the hot metal

“OWWW!” she said dropping the pan.

“AHHHHHHH, MY FOOT!” Eun-mi screamed again.

“Eun-mi, are you burnt?!” Taemin said as he saw her foot turning a reddish colour.

Then without a word he lifted her up onto the sink basin and washed her red foot under cold water.

“You should be careful next time because a pretty girl like you doesn’t deserve scars” Taemin said as his faced flushed a pink colour.  

Taemin mentally faced palmed himself as he realised what he had just said. Keep it together Taemin, he thought to himself.

The two were quiet for some time as Taemin placed a bag of frozen peas on Eun-mi’s foot. The silence was pleasant more than awkward as Eun-mi stared at him thankfully.

“You just sit here and rest and I’ll make breakfast for you” Taemin said giving her a cute smile.

Eun-mi still hadn’t said a word to him as she felt burdened by her clumsiness. However she gazed at him from the dining table in surprise. She had no idea Taemin could cook so well.

Once he had finished he returned to the dining table with a pancake, perfectly shape and golden brown.

“I haven’t made pancakes in a while so I hope it’s good enough” Taemin awkwardly smiled as he placed it in front of Eun-mi.

She took a bite out of it. It was good! Eun-mi noticed that Taemin was staring at the pancake hungrily.

“Do you want some?” she said lifting the pancake up towards his mouth.

Taemin was quite hungry as he left the practice room without eating anything. He shyly took a bite out of it realising it was the best pancake he had ever made! He chewed happily as he was proud of the perfectly shaped pancake.

They both shared it together each taking alternate bites.

“About that concert tomorrow…” Eun-mi began.

Taemin was listening carefully as he waited for an answer.

*di-ling di-ling*

Taemin’s phone had interrupted. It was Onew hyung.

“Hyung, not now” Taemin said quietly through the phone.

“Why, huh, Huh, HUH!” Onew said as his voice became louder.

“I’m at Eun-mi’s house” Taemin said shyly as he fidgeted with his phone.

His fingers accidently touched the speaker phone symbol as he was fidgeting.  

“So that’s who you went to see!.....

 Hyung! Taemin went to Eun-mi’s house!” Onew said to the other SHINee members.

“Omo!” Taemin said in shock as he tried to turn it off.

Eun-mi giggled at his cute mistake, still eating the pancake.

Being the playful and dorky SHINee members they were, they couldn’t resist teasing their maknae.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOoooO the SHINee members teased and made kissing noises through the phone.

 “Shush guys, she can hear you” Taemin said finally turning the speaker phone off.

“Why didn’t you tell us you had a GIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRLFRIEND?!” Key spoke loudly.

His voice could still be heard even if the speaker phone was turned off.

“Anyway, I’ll come back soon bye!” Taemin spoke at lightning speed, then hanging up on the members.

-

“AHAHAHAHHA” the SHINee members laughed as they hung up the phone.

“Oh how I love teasing our little maknae” Minho said.

“We should embarrass him some more, yeah?” Jonghyun said cheekily.

“How about……” Key began as the members snickered to themselves.

-

“Sorry about that” Taemin said taking the last bite out of the pancake.

He picked the plate up and went to the sink to wash it.

 

“I’ll go to the concert with you”, Eun-mi said suddenly.

 

Her heart beat quickened slightly as the words escaped .

Taemin started smiling happily at Eun-mi’s answer.

He hadn’t felt this happy in weeks.

Being unable to control his emotions, Taemin started pumping his fists in the air and throwing imaginary confetti.

 

“The tap is still running” Eun-mi said to Taemin, interrupting his happy dance.

She smiled at the happy Taemin as he awkwardly returned to washing the plate over and over again.

“Anyways, thanks for making me breakfast. I really appreciate it” Eun-mi thanked Taemin.

As he returned to the table he placed the VIP pass on the dining table.

“Meet me at the company building tomorrow at 7AM” Taemin said as he bowed and left her home.

-

“Quickly! He’ll be here soon” Jonghyun said peeping out the upstairs window as he saw the maknae enter the company building.

“It’s uploading just wait one minute” Key said starring at the staff room’s computer.

“We don’t have one minute, he’s coming now!” Minho said peeping behind the door and seeing the elevator reach the 6th floor.

“97%, 98%, 99%, DONE!” Key said laughing to himself.

“What’s done?” Taemin said coming into the room.

“Nothing special, just checking my me2day” Key suspiciously said as he quickly logged out of the maknae’s account.

“Oh, then can I check mine?” Taemin innocently asked as he saw the login page already up.

“I see your not using it” he said nudging Key out of the way

Typing his user name and password in, he clicked login.

In the “recent activity” section it read.

Lee Taemin has uploaded 1 new photo 1 minute ago

“When did I upload a photo just then?” Taemin said as he curiously clicked the link below.

Taemin’s eyes widened as he stared at a picture of himself in his Power Rangers pyjamas.

“KEEEEEEEEEEEY!!” Taemin screamed as he turned around realising no one was there.

As the SHINee member’s heard those words, they bolted down the company corridors laughing like mad men in a mental institution.

They anxiously waited for the elevator to reach the 6th floor.

“Come on come on come on” Jonghyun said impatiently.

*ding*

It arrived and they all piled into the elevator. The door gently began to close.

Suddenly the doors opened again. And on the other side was a very irritated maknae.

“Those pyjamas are COMFY!!!!!Taemin yelled as he entered the elevator to take revenge on the members.

-

Eun-mi was now excited and happy. She whipped out her phone and texted Yeun-ja the news.

Before she could press send…

“Eun-mi!What have you done to our house?”

Her mother had returned from visiting her grandmother

“How could you leave the door wide open?!” “And why is the floor wet and covered in flour!” Eun-mi’s mother was outraged at the mess she had made before.

“And what have you done to your foot now, Eun-mi ah” “You have been very irresponsible today, how did you do this to yourself?” “It looks like you’ll have to stay home tomorrow” Her mother did not sound happy one little bit.

“B-b-b-but I’m going to a concert tomorrow!” Eun-mi whined.

“We’ll that’s too bad, you should learn to be more responsible then” Her mother nagged.

Eun-mi suddenly became depressed as she stared at the VIP pass she held in her hands.

 

 

~

A/N

Chapter 6 finished YAAAAAAY! ~ hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^ I’m sorry if the first scene was a little too cringed worthy hehehe :]

ummm, I think from the next chapter onwards Taemin will be a little manlier, so no more Power Ranger PJs for him X] OR should I keep his cutie pie character the same?  

I have a lot more free time lately so updates will be more frequent. That’s because I keep spending my money on clothing and other things, and I’m poor again >< no more shopping for me D: and I don’t work as frequently now so I can spend more time with you guys YAYYY!~ please comment and subscribe !~

Xxx

Thought I would share this cute pic with you :]