Eggs, flour, milk and TAEMIN?!

Penning the lyrics

 

“Get it Get it Get it…” Taemin hummed as he walked through the company doors.

“Morning, Hanuel!” he said cheerfully as he gave the receptionist a bow.

Taemin was in a very good mood this morning, Even though it was only 5am.

“What’s up with him?” Minho said giving Jonghyun a small nudge.

 “……” Jonghyun said nothing as he dragged his feet with his hooded jumper over his head.

All the SHINee members were half asleep as they had schedules that ran through till 2am.

“Hurry up guys” Taemin eagerly said as he entered the elevator and held the ‘open’ button. The tired members piled into the elevator at snail pace.

 “Why the rush?” “We haven’t even had breakfast yet” Onew replied with a groan as he leaned against the button panel.

“Level 1” the automated voice said.

“Level one?” Key said pushing Onew out of the way.

“Yah you idiot!” “You pressed all the buttons!” Key nagged.

“Level 2”the automated voice said.

It felt like eternity as nagging could be heard on each floor as the doors opened then closed again.

Finally the elevator had reached the sixth floor.

“Level 6”the automated voice had said.

“FINALLY!” “FREEE!” Onew said in a gasp of relief.

All the members had suddenly found the energy as they tried to escape the elevator as quickly as possible to avoid Key’s morning rants. 

Running through the practice room doors, the members crashed onto the floor in a sudden loss of energy.

“….you see, this is why we don’t run because we loose our energy then we aren’t able to practice to our full potential which may affect our performance tomorrow which will not be a good thing as manager hyung will scold us and our fans will complain about us being ‘too tired’ but really we aren’t because we were just unprepared for a performance that we should of practiced hard for but couldn’t because we were running around!…..” Key’s nagging was never ending.

Taemin could not stand to listen to any more of Key’s rants so he stood up. “Key’s right, we have to perform at the Incheon Hallyu Concert tomorrow so this is why we are up this early.””We shouldn’t be running around”.  

Mentally, Taemin was only saying this to shut Key up.

“Oh whatever, Taemin-ah” “You’re no fun” Jonghyun said as he gave his puppy dog pout.

-

*Owww*

Eun-mi rubbed her head

Time to get up already? She thought as she picked herself up from the ground.

“I should really get a railing for my bed” she grumbled to herself.

“Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!” Eun-mi screamed.

There was no answer.

“Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, what’s for breakfast?” Eun-mi screamed again.

There’s still no answer.

“That’s odd?” Eun-mi spoke too herself as she walked down the hallway into the kitchen.

On the fridge was a sticky note. Eun-mi pulled it off and read aloud.

“Have gone out to see grandma. Try not to burn the house Eun-mi dear. “

“So it looks like I’m making breakfast” Eun-mi said taking out a pan and spatula from the cupboard.

“This should be easy” She quietly said to herself looking at the burnt curtains from last months kimchi fried rice attempt.

“Pancakes, pancakes, pancakes” she repeated to herself trying to remember the ingredients.

“Eggs!” she said aloud getting out an egg from the fridge.

*crack*

“Ooops!” Eun-mi said trying to pull out half an egg shell from the bowl. “It won’t matter will it?” she asked herself scooping out the big shell and leaving the small pieces floating in the bowl.

Okaaay, now what else? Eun-mi thought as she put her fingers on her lips.

“Flour!” she said in delight.

“Here it is!” she said happily pulling out a new packet of self raising flour.

As she tried pulling the sides the flour shot up into her face making it all white.

*cough**cough*

“At least I opened it!”

Putting 1 cup of flour in the mixed eggs she added one cup of milk without any trouble.

Putting a big blob on the frying pan, Eun-mi waited for it to be cooked.

*di-ling, di-ling*

She went over to the sofa and picked up her phone.

It was a text message from Yuen-ja.

Eun-mi was happily texting away when she smelt something funny, something smelt…. Burnt.

Sniffing around, she spotted her pancake turning a dark black colour.

Smoke was coming from the pan aswell!

Running crazily towards the pan, Eun-mi picked it up and placed it in the sink. The pan had accidently knocked the spout off the sink resulting in water spraying in every direction.

“Omo, omo!” “What do I do?” Eun-mi repeatedly said to herself as she tried to stop the water gushing out of the hole where the spout was supposed to be.

 Quickly grabbing the head of the spout Eun-mi attached it back into its place.

Eun-mi gave a sigh of relief however she realised that she had put it in backwards. Not wanting the water to spurt out again Eun-mi left the sink as it was and did the dishes in the bathroom.

-

 

After practice SHINee’s manager entered the practice room.

“It’s good to see that you’re practicing hard!” Their manager said as he brought in two boxes of chicken.

“CHICKEN!!!” Onew gasped as he took the boxes of deliciously fried chicken from his manager and placed them on the practice room floor.

They all sat around the boxes eating happily after a tiring practice session.

“I also came to ask if any of you need passes for the concert tomorrow.” Their manager stated.

All the members shook their heads except for Taemin. “I need one hyung”, Taemin said shyly, looking at his bowl of chicken.

“Alright”, the manager said as he left the room.

“BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” all the members burst out in laughter.

“You know who I’m going to take?” Taemin asked shyly as he felt his ears turning red.

All the members nodded cheekily.

“Face it Taemin-ah...” “Emma Watson isn’t coming” Minho said trying to hold in his laughter.

“It’s not who you think guys!” Taemin strongly answered.

The members all turned puzzled as they tried to guess who else Taemin could possibly bring to the concert.

“Who is it?” Key curiously asked pulling on the maknae’s sleeve.

“Taemin-ah, here’s your ticket”, manager hyung said entering the room.

“You’ll just have to find out!” Taemin shouted as he puffed up his cheeks and stormed out of the room taking the ticket from his manager’s hand.

“I guess I’ll be having this!” Onew said happily as he took Taemin’s portion of the chicken and put it in his bowl.

-

As he entered the company lobby, Taemin went to the receptionist.

 *Ehh-hem*

Taemin cleared his voice.

“Ummmm, Hanuel?” he asked the receptionist shyly.

“Yes Taemin-shi” she replied with a bright smile.

“I need to ask you something” he said as he felt himself becoming more embarrassed with what he was about to ask.

“Do you happen to have Eun-mi’s home address?” he said quickly.

“Umm, sure, hold on one second.” Hanuel said checking her computer for staff information.

“Here it is number 526 in Apgujeong-dong.”

“Thanks Hanuel! Have a nice day” Taemin happily said as he gave a bow and exited the building.

-

“Okay let’s see if I can do another one” Eun-mi said as she concentrated hard this time, staring at the batter on the frying pan.

“I won’t take my eyes of this one even for one…”

*din-dong*

“Coming!” Eun-mi said completely forgetting about the pancake and running towards the door.

Swinging the door open she smiled and screamed, “Muuuuuuuuuum!”

Her face suddenly turned from happy to embarrassed as she realised who was really standing behind the door.

“Lee Taemin?” “What are you doing here?” she asked trying to fix up her hair and clothing.

“Woah” Taemin said softly as he saw Eun-mi’s face covered in flour and her wet clothing with egg smeared onto her pyjamas.

“Ummmm are you busy at the moment? Because I can come back some other time” he said shyly kicking his foot on the doormat.

“No don’t, its okay, why are you here?” Eun-mi said curiously still trying to fix herself up.

“Errrr, I want to ask you something” Taemin stuttered a bit.

“Will you go to the Hallyu Concert with me?”

 

~

A/N

FINNALLY another chapter finished. I am super slow at updating my stories now. I am so sorry to you all. I have work and I don’t get my laptop back till February and I’m updating whenever I have free time at home so please be patient. btw i spotted alot of spelling errors and repeated words in my story and can't seem to find them again ==" if you guys see any please let me know ~

But anyways it’s almost Christmas!!! Anyone excited?

I take this opportunity to say Merry Christmas to everyone in advanced and may you receive lots of SHINee gifts kekekekek.